• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Yoruto was surprised at the child's action. "Hey you, what are you doing?" "Yes, it's a pleasure." Aesami says. "Hello." She said to the Skarmory with a friendly smile.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Seriana giggles."Looks like somebody likes Yoruto."the child smiles and drools slightly and she trys to nom on yoruto's finger but she does not have any teeth yet.

He stared at her, then grabbed the gauntlet in his other claw, trying to shove it back on his other hand. "My name is Luke. I'm a Skarmory, if you couldn't tell.."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I'm Aesami, and I'm-uh a Braixen" Aesami introduces herself. "Aww how cute. She's trying to gum at my fingers." Yoruto says smiling.

Claire shook her head, amused by the group's antics. They were all clearly very close. Then, a tryanatar- and others- entered. She raised an eyebrow at his staring, then smiled at him. "Hello, yourself." Was everyone here good looking? That was impossible, wasn't it? Maybe she just hadn't met everyone.... She rolled her eyes at her own thought and looked back at the group.

@Seraph

Seriana yawned for a moment then smiled and the little girl kept gumming at yoruto's finger, seems like she really did like him. 
((Will be back later, In Roughly 50 minutes))

Luke nodded at her and fell silent as he managed to get his gauntlet back on.

Nikki found her way to the pool and sighed. After she changed into her two-piece bathing suit, she descended into the pool and sat on the stairs, staring at the ceiling.

The Swoobat uses her psychic powers to watch the Carnivine. 'I can't believe I actually fell for his trick! I'm so gullible...' The bat Pokémon thought to herself, frowning. After her encounter with the Venus flytrap Pokémon, she had been told how dangerous and cruel the Carnivine really was, she she was intent on supervising him, to stop him from performing any more of his schemes.

Luke looked out the window, towards the ground. Was that Rootley again? "Hey, uhh.. Male Braixen, I missed your name, but keep ahold of the girl... I just saw Rootley outside..."

River watched everyone crowd around his newborn as he pulled Seriana close to him. So this is what it meant to be a proud parent. He didn't know if he was ready personally, but he was more than happy to find out. River would dismiss them both. "Relax, Amadeus and I are here. He apparently really doesn't like Amadeus.

Amadeus would smile and wave at the group.

"I'm still on alert... So. Are you the dad?" Luke leaned back on the window sill. He continued to look down.

River nods, "Yep! Seriana is my beautiful fiance you could say and Fynx is my child. I couldn't be happier."

The Darkrai watches over the room, guarding the building with a Protect. 'If that weed touches that baby, so help me, I will set him on fire and rip out his insides and use them as fertilizer.' She thought to herself while clutching her fists. 
"Can we, Seriana?" Aesami pleads. "We'll make sure nothing happens to her, and be there for her always!"

Luke watched this exchange in silence, before slipping out of the light, and off to the corner of the room, his eyes constantly roaming the room, the floor, the walls.

"What do you want and why is what I'm doing any of your business?" The Darkrai asked coldly. 'Hmm the lord of destruction... Hehe I could use him to my advantage.' She thought to herself smiling.

Seriana snuggles against river and nods to the braixen."More like you can be the god parents, for if anything ever happens to me and river."

Reverand swallowed hard after she spoke back to him and didn't know what to say. He stood there awkwardly rubbing the back of his head "Umm...what's your name? I mean I'm Reverand...I mean...uh your pretty." He groaned and hit his head against the wall in self pity.

@TamaraWolf

Seriana smiles at Aesami then she looks at reverand."Try not to knock yourself out or bust the wall down, since river already did that once. Their still getting my room wall fixed, he did not even attempt to open the door."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back