• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"While Rootely is around and you're carrying our child out in the open? You don't think there's a few things wrong with this picture that could easily turn south and into a hostage situation? Really, Seriana I'm worried that you've lost it." River sighs, sometimes he worried that people didn't think things through before they acted.

Seriana rolls her eyes."Well you have to think about this for a moment, he could get her inside and outside at anytime and we cannot just keep her cooped up inside and look she is clearly happy."She shifts the giggly child slightly.

River sighs, "That may be so but you two alone would not make for a very good fight against him. It is much better that I go along with you to ensure your safety and her safety."

Seriana rolls her eyes once again."I know that it is safe to be with you but just do not look like some kind of bodyguard, have fun."She kisses him gently.

"But, but the stage still needs to be finished and painted and bayah will just destroy my curtains" she was attempting to be free of her restraints as she tugged and nibbled on them like a wild dog. "Let me work!" She let out the pouty face to serviah "there is still a lot to do"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

".... sniffle..." The snake, one feared as a poisonous creature that could devour a full grown man in one gulp, sniffled sadly at her answer. "..But, but I made tea and cookiesssss, how am I going to eat all of them by myself when tomorrow comesssss? ;A;" Her voice was unusually high pitched, and she couldn't even notice Seriana, given the state she was in.

"I'M SSSSSO ALOOOONE!" She wailed dramatically, falling in a purple covered heap on the floor as she let her go.

"hello" she went to wave but forgot that she was tied to a chair because she was over working herself "and hello little one" she attempted to struggle against her bonds only making her fall forward. "Owwwww" she barely fell out of the chair due to her tied arms and legs "Nodan put you up to this didn't he?"

IT'S HERE TOO WHAT TO I DO)

"Of coursssse not! He... Okay, yesss he did. But Bayah can handle a few curtainssss. Nodan can just magic up another ssssstage."

Meanwhile, Bayah was sitting in the middle of the theater with a sewing pin, looking absolutely clueless about what to do with the cutrains.

"Anyway, you'll just have to wait and sssssee what he doessss tomorrow..." She looked over for a moment, and brightened up considerably.

"Oh hello, Sssseriana! And... Mini Sssseriana!"

River would look at her, "What? No hello River? I see how it is." He would pretend to pout.

Seriana giggles."Yes no hello for river, now shush."She walks over to the chair Laura is tied to and picks it up and sets it up right once again.

( I think Wolf is so done with me)

River smiles, "So how is the show going, everything on schedule?"

"Now just let me free" then in her head she spoke 'so I can finish everything before it starts later like I promised the fans' she scratched st her bonds fraying the rope.

-------------------

Melody had went by the auditorium but went past it to the practice rooms where it had been empty. She looked as the field of flowers from earlier was in view once more.

River would blush a little bit, "I didn't know you were into ropes and stuff but alright sure I'll let you go." River would quickly untie her and she'd be free.

"I'm trying to ressssstrain my friend here, who WORKED HERSSSSSELF INTO A /COLD/ LASSSSST TIME For being in Nodan's presence 24/7. Honessstly, he has done thissss his entire life, ssssshe doesssssn't have to match up to the point where sssshe gets ssssick..." The snake added emphasis by gently poking her in the head, then summoning a Teacup filled with tea that she had made.

"Now take thissss, no work for you."

Seriana instead grips Laura by the ear and tugs her right away from the Stage and were the show ill be held."Your coming with me for a bit and relaxing, not working. Relaxing."

She stood up planing to bolt for her sowing machine to knock bayah but the feeling in her legs had gone so she had fallen over "noooooo I need to finish everything by later today or nothing will get done" she hoped bayah didn't sow himself to the curtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back