• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Seriana looks at sobek and smiles tiredly."I will keep that toy for her for later but all she can do at the moment is be eating or sleeping since she is not even a day old."

Reverand walked outside on the side walk after finishing his classes. He had his bag full of books slung over his shoulder and sat down on a bench looking up in one of the buildings where he saw River through the window. He quickly stood up walking into the building finding the room with River. While there he saw a beautiful girl with long white hair and a black and white striped jacket. He stared at her for a moment his mouth falling open but going back to his previous thought. "H..hello." Rev said shyly he wasn't use to feeling like this.

@TamaraWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriana giggles softly seeing Reverand their, looking awstruck at a girl from her bed."Well looks like somebody is shy to a pretty girl but on the other hand their is a new child here."

Aesami and Yoruto (And Kurusaki) come into the room to see the newborn baby. "Oh my god, a Fennekin!? She's sooooo cuuute!" The female Braixen exclaims, rushing over to Seriana. "Aww, how cute." Yoruto commented, following his sister.

Seriana smiles as aesami, kurusaki and Yoruto then she shifted the baby girl slightly."Would any of you like to hold her?" ((i just know, aesami is going to take this opportunity))

Kurusaki looked at the child and he could agree it was very cute but he did not say it.

Aesami's arms outstretched, elated at the fact that she would be holding a newborn of her own species. "Yes, definitely." She smiled, taking the baby fox in her arms. "She's adorable~" The Braixen squeals.

"Did you hear that Seriana had her baby?" Bobby asked, walking with Nikki and Nikki's apparent old friend, Luke.

"Yeah, I was going to go see. What about you guys?" Luke replied, looking at bobby and Nikki.

"Oh, totally! I love kids!"

Nikki otherwise remained silent. Luke looked her funny, then shook her shoulder. "Hey, what about you?"

"Huh?" She looked up, then tucked a pice of hair behind her ear and looked down again, "oh, no, I don't deal with kids very well... I'm just gonna go, to the pool or something..."

"Really? Nikki-"

"I'm not going! Goodbye." She ran off, straight past Seriana's room and off down the hall.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"We do?" Aesami's eyes lit up. "Aren't you just the cutest thing? Yes you are! Yes you are!" She cooed to the newborn, cradling her in her arms. "What's her name?"

"I don't think we've formally met, have we?" Aesami asks, handing the baby to her brother. Yoruto gasps as he carefully takes the tiny newborn in his hands. "I can't believe I'm holding a baby just born today.."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Seriana nods."No we have not formally met but i am Seriana, queen of the ocean and a new mother."She giggles happily at Yoruto's surprise.

"I'm Aesami Kasai, and my brother Yoruto Kasai." The female fox introduced both of them, following with a curtsey. Yoruto was busy being mesmerized at the thought of holding a new life.

The Luxray and Skarmory pair walked into the room at this moment, and Bobby saw the twins. "Oh hey, you two." He said, smiling in his normal friendly fashion, whereas Luke just stood and stared, messing with his claws. "You two here to see the new.. Well obviously." He saw Yoruto and smiled. "A little in awe over there?"

"Yeah, I just-never thought I'd be holding a newborn of my species..." Yoruto responded. "Hello, who are you?" Aesami asked the Skarmory in a friendly tone.

Seriana looks at all of them and smiles."It is good to formally meet both of you, Aesami and yoruto."The child wraps a pudgy hand around yoruto's finger.

"Yeah, I guess that doesn't happen often." Bobby agreed.

"Huh?" Luke looked up. He fumbled with his left claw and it flung off of his hand. His scarred and fingerless hand chased after the gloves, his thumb, pointer finger and ring finger twitching to catch the metal claws. "Ah! Get back here you-" When he finally caught the device, he struggled to grab onto it, and when he finally did, he looked up at Aesami.

"... Hi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back