• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Moonlight frowned."Come on, we can get this fixed maybe the school has another place that the show can be done but we wont let your work go to waste because those clothes were really pretty."She takes the blanket off Laura and sits her up then she takes a tissue and dabs at the dripping makeup.

Katharinia witnessed the fire and she and her brother went with Missy to see Lauren. Katharinia agreed with the Swoobat, "Yes my brother and I are also psychic types. We can help you and get the show back on track." She said with a small smile.

"What I wanna know is what caused this to happen in the first place..." Her brother murmured.

Lysandre softly lifted the blankets she was hiding under. "We psychic types can fix this is you give us a chance..." he caressed her cheek tenderly "It's alright"

Lauren looked at her feet "yah" she perked up and stood out of bed "this is only a minor flaw in the plan we can make it better then before" while standing up she slipped on her shoe and fell down followed buy a bunch of giggling. (I has to go guys)

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

(You guys can carry on with your characters lives while I'm gone not comming back till tomorrow)

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

River would sigh, today has been a whole mess of events. He wondered if Seriana was mad or just needed time alone. Her mood swings seemed unpredictable, but he guessed that was a part of the fun. He looked down the hallway and wondered if anyone was still wandering about.

_________

Amadeus would look out, wondering what to repair and where to start. "Anyone know what I should get to fixing?"

(okay guys this seems like a good time to TimeSkip like i said we would do so then like the show could finally be ready to go again and just yeah ~Eight months later~)

Seriana let out a quiet groan as she lay on her bed since she was so tired out after her daily barage of classes and work and meh then their was the fact that she could no longer lay on her stomach anymore or wear certain clothes.

361ceb67-c3b5-4a89-9443-1d1fd82786c7_zpsa1b0de2c.png

Azrael (She'd even taken to calling herself this in the past year or so) was walking around the edge of the forest after her classes. So far she had managed to not attract much attention by wearing a cloak over her clothes and keeping her head down. So no one had hit on her, or recognized her yet, which was good. She ended up in a clearing outside of the sight of the school and sighed leaning against a boulder in the middle of it. "Whew, another day of being a nobody." She took off her cloak and stretched out. She'd taken to doing her warm ups and fighting paces in the clearing since no one was ever there.

-----------------------

Lue woke up from her nap and smiled. "Hmmm... who to find first...." She could either try to find Kat, Logan, or just let them find her. They were just about to get out of the last class of the day. She hadn't gone today because she'd been feeling sick and got a note from the nurse. She got up and dressed in her normal Kimono. She walked out to the main courtyard and sat on a bench. She was still feeling a little bad so she'd just wait for them here. At least they were getting along now...

@the-lich @TamaraWolf

-------------------------

Cerise walked out of his classroom and went to Beryl's. While they did share a room they didn't have all the same classes and so he'd wait for her when his got out. So far neither of them had made many friends except Taleo. He was still trying to teach Cerise about technology, but Cerise was still ignorant to much of it.

@Telios

River would sit beside her and begin lightly dragging his finger across her back, "Heya sexy. How is our baby doing?"

River would smile as he kisses her back. "Well even whenever you are like this I still find you beautiful. Is that bad?"

River laughs, "Well then if I'm crazy that just means that you're with a complete lunatic. But hey... We're all a little bit nuts deep down right?"

Seriana giggles softly."Well i like being with a complete lunatic since there the funniest to be with unless they are like murderer crazy."

Beryl left her classroom, using her wings to keep the other students at a careful distance. She didn't want to get pushed or anything, and using her wings was the easiest way to avoid it. Luckily, Mai has been pretty quiet since that first day of school. There were a few occurrences where she appeared, but thankfully no permanent injuries happened. She saw her brother as she left the classroom and waved, walking towards him.

xxxxx

Katrina walked down the halls casually, in the form of Logan. She had to admit that the guy was likeable, so she could see why Lue liked him so much. Still, she hadn't made as many friends as her, so she couldn't help but feel a little weird about it. She left the main building and headed towards the forest, bored.

@Jerico Curtiss

Lysandre woke up feeling groggy "Ugghh..." he literally rolled himself out of bed landing on the floor. "Ow..." he got ready for the day and walked into the hallway and on his way to get some food... he was starving.

Shade was his usual self, he walked down the halls like he owned the place and kept thinking of potential pranks to pull on people, he had laid off Seriana and River because he didn't want to be known as that jerk that messed up someone's pregnancy by pretending to be them. Plus it was just weird... hmmm who next? maybe a different legendary could work."

River would smile, "Uh huh! Plus I don't think there's a sane person in the academy. After all, most of them are friends with us, and what sane person would do that?"

Selena walked down the hallway peacefully trying not to bump into anyone. Nowadays she continued to go to the forest after school and participated in after school activies when she had the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back