• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SwiftPhoenix said:
I walked with kita and asked her "maybe we can go sneak out to the human world and have dinner maybe i dont know you have any ideas"
"No, no ideas. But we don't really have to sneak out. I don't think there's a curfew." Kita repiled.

Marcus looked up and looked through the library cataloug before finding a couple of of possiblities. "A couple in the legends section with others more notably a couple of studies in the biography section." Marcus gave the woman a list of titles and where they were located.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Marcus looked up and looked through the library cataloug before finding a couple of of possiblities. "A couple in the legends section with others more notably a couple of studies in the biography section." Marcus gave the woman a list of titles and where they were located.

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you," Kita said, walking over to look for the differnt books.

SwiftPhoenix said:
"ok i have an idea but do you know what time it is
"I'd say about five thirty, maybe six. Why?" Kita rained an eyebrow, scanning the book titles.

"come to my dorm in an hour and ill be there waiting come ready for our date" i take the form of a cheeta and run off but before i do i ask Kita "do you know where the garden teacher Eulla is"

"Would you get that book there? The one with the purple letteeing. I'd get up by put we cant use magic in here," Kita said, and tough about Jack's question. "I think there's a nice cafe near here. I think theres also a bistro kinda thing somewhere too,"

"ya ill get it and thanks ill come get you when im ready and its all set up cause i have no idea how lond this is gonna take" Jack saide

"Elanie, my face feels heavy, and my toes are pinched. Tell me again why I couldn't just wear what I normally do?" Kita gripped. "And no Jack, I'm not!" She called.

"Kita, this is a special moment! It can change your life! And you can't go on a date with a hot dude wearing some Kawaii T-shirt!" Elaine explains.

(Omg I missed way too much. Did I miss anything important? Did anyone die?)

CoolCortex said:
"Kita, this is a special moment! It can change your life! And you can't go on a date with a hot dude wearing some Kawaii T-shirt!" Elaine explains.
"But...I don't like dresses, can I see what I'm wearing now, you just shoved me into it and told me to keep my eyes shut!" Kita exclaimed.

(Will create a sheet for a second character which will be the one who turned him.)

For the pat hour there had been no real activity in the library so Marcus walked out and flipped the sign indicating the library was closed and he was going to be out for awhile he wanted to get aquantied with the nearby town.

"Fine!" Elaine dragged Kita to a mirror to reveal her in a darkish red gown, "Dark red...Just the way you like it!" Elaine says.

(@Essos there was an awesome battle in the Cafeteria between Tiberius and Elaine against Kita, Izumi, and Mika and now Kita and Jack are going on a date)

CoolCortex said:
"Fine!" Elaine dragged Kita to a mirror to reveal her in a darkish red gown, "Dark red...Just the way you like it!" Elaine says.
"Oh, well, I look hot af!" Kita said, looking into the mirror. She turned then sat back down, "Ok, you can finish my eyes now," Kita chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back