• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marcus walked through the nearby town with an adress in his hand to Amy Folster's place. But before he went there he needed to feed, so he entered a alleyway and waited for a passerby come along and he jumped them and bit his neck remebering to not get any of his blood on his victim to prevent the transfer of Vamprism before making his victim think they just suffered a mugging. Then Marcus walked away and headed for the adress he held in his hand.

SwiftPhoenix said:
"he didnt ask for are id to him were over 21 if all else fail you can turn into youre goddess form and ill shapeshift to someone but for now where good"
"Transforming isn't the best idea, besides, I don't like alcohol.

(yay! illegal underage drinking! nothing bad has ever gone wrong with that. *insert sarcasm*)

(Curse you, Time zone!)

Celestia decides to teleport to the outside world, and she finds herself in a mansion. She looks around and sees nothing of interest. She sighs. She teleport again and this time, she is in a restaurant. She sees tow students ordering ... Wine?

IC Time: 6:00am

Day 5: Weekend

Sorry to interrupt your date so let's say you two enjoyed the night.

First weekend on the academy and because of extensive damage to the cafeteria, several electrical situations, and a minor plumbing situation, Nobody is allowed in school. Construction of a pool is completed and it is on the right side outside the academy, it shall be updated in the map soon.

@Ami the breadling
@FalseUser12 @Shiro kurogane @SwiftPhoenix

Mika shrugged the message of. A pool. Sounded nice. Mika changed into a bikini, the only one she had after all. She was a warrior. Warrior usually didn't have bikinis. But there was a skin, which people would have been able to purchase as a DLC to the game, that made her wear a bikini. She guessed that was for all those lust-controlled people out there. And she had to admit it suited her. Mika went to the outside, carrying a towel and a bag with some other stuff. And of course, her blade. She put the towel on a deck chair and laid down, closing her eyes.

Kumiko liked the idea of a pool too, though she preffered beaches. Kumiko loved to build sandcastles. She packed the stuff she needed and happily walked out to the pool to take a desk chair at the other side of the pool than Mika.

Elaine was out once again in her 2-piece and loved to swim either in the pool or beach:

AnimeGirl199.jpg

She went out to the pool, not noticing Mika and Kumiko, and she immediately drops all her stuff on the floor and canonballs into the pool, causing a massive splash to spread around the pool.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Kumiko did not get wet. She was far enough away from the splash area.

Mika got hit by the splash and opened her eyes. She had been sleeping.

Elaine was paddling her feet as she floated on her back and she saw Mika soaked in water, "Oops" Elly said.

@Ami the breadling

(Sorry late reply, I was forced to watch a movie, LOL)

"Don't you think it's kinda boring that school's out?" Elaine asks Mika.

@Ami the breadling

CoolCortex said:
(Sorry late reply, I was forced to watch a movie, LOL)
"Don't you think it's kinda boring that school's out?" Elaine asks Mika.

@Ami the breadling
Mika shook her head. "I honestly am very happy, after that day yesterday a little break is just what we might need. T get a calm head again and stuff...", she replied and splashed some water at Elaine. "You woke me up! I was sleeping! My revenge shall be terrifying!", she exclaimed and splashed more water at Elaine.

"Is your revenge for a misunderstanding splashing water at me? Because water is my speciality!" Elaine chuckled as she slowly hovers her hand over the pool water, she raised her hand which made the water rise, she soon made a statue of Mika in her battle stance using water.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
CoolCortex said:
"Is your revenge for a misunderstanding splashing water at me? Because water is my speciality!" Elaine chuckled as she slowly hovers her hand over the pool water, she raised her hand which made the water rise, she soon made a statue of Mika in her battle stance using water.
@Ami the breadling
Mika looked at it impressedly. "That´s so cool... Do i really look like that when fighting? Wow... That looks nothing intimidating. I look like a clown, ready to attack you with a baloon...", she muttered to herself before splashing water again.

"He he...Hey have you heard the news? Last night a new hot dude named Jack went out with Kita in some sort of bistro!" Elaine asks.

Mika frowned a bit. "Nah, hadnt heard it... Kita must be used to that... A girl like her surely got the boys running after her...", she muttered a bit envious.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](did i miss anything, also morning)

[/QUOTE]
(The day is free and Mika and Elaine are swiming in the new pool that the school now has.)

"Let's keep this a secret, Mika...I'm kinda jelly of Kita...Y'now, having a date and all..." Elaine says slowly in a whisper.

@Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back