• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Okay...So a bit of this...Then this...Of course this...Aaaand, done!" Elaine says as she puts several makeup on her eye area, "You know, you don't look like the Kita I know at all!" says Elaine while hugging Kita and letting go.

Elanie ledt gym a d Kita sat down. She looked through netflix looking for something to qatch. She decided on American Dad. While doing that, she put on a pair of black wedges, and small Dimond studs she got in the mail. She also put her hair up an curled her bangs.

"Yeah, you can come in, I'm looking for something!" Kita called. She ducking into her bathroom. "No where'd I put my wallet?" She mutter. She went back to her dresser, and picked it up, closing the blinds and turning off the tv.

"Yeah" she walked out of her dorm and locked it behind her. "Kumiko has a key," she remembered just as she was about to not lock it. "So, Jack, where are we going?" Kita asked.

were going first to a dinner second were going to the movies then we will go out to the beach to watch the sunset and talk

as we arrived at dinner i pulled out Kita chair before i sat down. the waiter came and gave us our menu and asked us what we would like to drink

SwiftPhoenix said:
as we arrived at dinner i pulled out Kita chair before i sat down. the waiter came and gave us our menu and asked us what we would like to drink
"Dr. Pepper," Kita sakd, sitting the menu down.

"he didnt ask for are id to him were over 21 if all else fail you can turn into youre goddess form and ill shapeshift to someone but for now where good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back