• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"hey bud you look rough tylenol is like magic for headaches thats must mean that we are enemies cause i give head aches

SwiftPhoenix said:
"hey if i die plant potatoes in my mouth so i can eat"
"It would be my pleasure, anyway help me find they tylenol. Izumi here hit her head quite hard and needs one," Eulla says, looking trough the cabinets.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]
Izumi

"What's tylenol? Ow my head..."

[/QUOTE]

"A human pain killer, it's quite useful,"

"I wonder where the nurse keeps those blasted pills?"

Eulla wondered. She then found the fateful bottle "Here we go Izumi, take one,"

FireMaiden said:
"I wonder where the nurse keeps those blasted pills?"
Eulla wondered. She then found the fateful bottle "Here we go Izumi, take one,"
well im gonna go meet up with Kita do you know where she is

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]Izumi

She grabs one. "What now?"

[/QUOTE]
"You swallow it, take a sip of water with it," Eulla explained, taking one herself. "And Jack, try where you saw her last,"

Kita popped her fingers, and put her pencil down. She looked over the oage, her loopy hand writing was very clear and she put alot of good information into it. "Well, now that's done, " she smiled, and stretched. "Now I can look into the gods so mkre,"

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]She swallowed it and drink water. "Why can't I remember anything...."

[/QUOTE]
"You probably have amnesia, you were in a fight darling. You helped Delia save a friend, and I'm grateful."

SwiftPhoenix said:
"i found you Kita for a goddess you sure can hide what have you been doing" jack asked
(K)

"Oh, hi Jack, I just finished my paper. What about you?" Kita asked. She was reading about a few minor gods and a lesser god who looked familiar.

Marcus was quite aware of the others in the library and when he heard the doors open he got up out of the office cubical and went to the checkout desk in case there was a student that wanted to take a book out. He got the job mostly due to the quiet and the freedom it gave him to continue his search.

SwiftPhoenix said:
"hey i was wondering if you ma-maybe wanted to go out sometime" jack said very soft and carfully
"Um, Sure," Kita replied. She then noticed the librarian. She walked up to him "Excuse me, but is there any more books on another storm goddess?" She asked, looking up at the man. She smiled sweetly.

@Shadow Dancer

I walked with kita and asked her "maybe we can go sneak out to the human world and have dinner maybe i dont know you have any ideas"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back