• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i walk to the girl and stop face to face with her ''whats your name'' with a very soft tone but instintly regain focus

SwiftPhoenix said:
amazed at the site i say"have i woken up a wizard. nice cloak" i phase through him and enter his dorm "i like it" as i jump on the bed @Shiro kurogane
FireMaiden said:
((It's cool @CoolCortex, I'll get her settled in))
Eulla walks past the student dorms to Suite 005. Opening the door she unpacked and opened the windows. A breeze flowed through, fluttering the sheer curtians. She sighed, and turned on the TV,"the human world is a mess,"

Meanwhile...

Kita got up and walked around, down the hall she saw a rather ticked of beastboy. "Is somethi-- who the heck is jumping on your bed?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow and glancin at the taller guy.

@Shiro kurogane
Yami watched as the new guy waltzed into his room. "im not a wizard and who said you could come in?" He said to the guy and turned to the girl who'd taken to calling him beast boy. "that's what i want to know." He told her and left the door open since people were just walking in now. Yami grabbed Jake by his neck and threw him out of the room and into the hallway. "ask next time before letting yourself into my room." He told jake.

Kita chuckled, "Thanks Beast Boy, if you need me, I'll be in the library," Kita said, walking off, and flicking her hand. "I'm Kita by the way."

"Beast boy is none of your bees wax." She looked around, and sighed, the book she was looking for was to high for her to reach. "Crap, where's the librarian guy?" Kita muttered.

i shape shift into a bird and fly up to get her book and give it to her but then hold back and ask "what do we do here"

Last edited by a moderator:
SwiftPhoenix said:
i shape shift into a bird and fly up to get her book and give it to her but then hold back and ask "what do we do here"
"Research, relax, talk to the library guy I'd you can find him. That sort of thing." Kita sat the golden tome down, and went and found anot her book with a plant of some sort on it. "Right noe, I'm looking for information about another storm goddess and doing some research about for gardening class." She says. "You can stay here if you like, I think there a few books about the school some where around here."

SwiftPhoenix said:
"is it always like this we just walk around and stuff" jack said
"And no, we have classes, and we do have this go we can do around campus. Right now, theresting no classes going on," she said, opine the plant book.

"im not so good at doing things actually at school i never went in the human world" Jack said embarrassed wondering why he was so open to her.

"I've never really talked to humans," Kita said, scribbling the beginning of her paper in a neat loopy hand writing. "Never really go along with them."

Yami reclosed the door to his dorm, but kept his cloak on and sat in his room. A voice the seemed to come out of the shadows spoke to Yami and he answered back. After a heated exchanging of words, the voice cut off saying it was time to go. Only yami knew what the voice had meant by that. Shaking his head once Yami pulled out a laptop and started surfing the internet.

"i never really did also

FireMaiden said:
"I've never really talked to humans," Kita said, scribbling the beginning of her paper in a neat loopy hand writing. "Never really go along with them."
"ya its not something that you wanna do they hated me because of my abilities"

SwiftPhoenix said:
"i never really did also
"ya its not something that you wanna do they hated me because of my abilities"
"Many people in our world don't like me much either, being a goddess and all that." She waved her hand, and flipped the page of the plant book. "So what are you? Like your species."

FireMaiden said:
"Many people in our world don't like me much either, being a goddess and all that." She waved her hand, and flipped the page of the plant book. "So what are you? Like your species."
"Im a Changling" i can shape shift phase through stuff and read peoples minds" Jack said "why don't people like goddesses" Jack said noticing that he had a crush on Kita

SwiftPhoenix said:
"Im a Changling" i can shape shift phase through stuff and read peoples minds" Jack said "why don't people like goddesses" Jack said noticing that he had a crush on Kita
"Many people think I'm over powered or whatever. They also think that I know everything about everything, but really, I dont," she scoffs. "That me also be because I was trained by a war god," she pushed the golden book towards Jack. "There, read up on a few things about my species."

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]Izumi

She was still unconcious in the clinic.

[/QUOTE]
Eulla walked towards the clinic, a headache was setting in. Once there she saw a child on one of the beds. "I wonder why you haven't woken up yet," she asked, shaking Izumi "Child, can you hear me? You haven't died no have you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"i dont need to your mind already told me everything i need to know and i cant read. i gotta go i hope we will meet again. by the way i think your fine just the way you are stay beautiful" Jack walks away

FireMaiden said:
Eulla a alkyd towards the clinic, a headache was setting in. Once there she saw a child on one of the beds. "I wonder why you haven't woken up yet," she asked, shaking Izumi "Child, can you hear me? You haven't died no have you?"
HAHAHAH xD That's too funny xD

FireMaiden said:
Eulla a alkyd towards the clinic, a headache was setting in. Once there she saw a child on one of the beds. "I wonder why you haven't woken up yet," she asked, shaking Izumi "Child, can you hear me? You haven't died no have you?"
Izumi

She started to awaken "Huh? Where Am I???"

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]HAHAHAH xD That's too funny xD
Izumi

She started to awaken "Huh? Where Am I???"

[/QUOTE]
(Shush, tablets are kinda of hard to type to fast on)

"It's alright child, your in the clinic. I'm Eulla your new garden teacher, mind telling me your name?" She smiled sweetly, and helped the child sit up.

FireMaiden said:
(Shush, tablets are kinda of hard to type to fast on)
"It's alright child, your in the clinic. I'm Eulla your new garden teacher, mind telling me your name?" She smiled sweetly, and helped the child sit up.
Izumi

"Uh, My Name IS Izumi....But...Ow..My head..."

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kagami]Izumi

"Uh, My Name IS Izumi....But...Ow..My head..."

[/QUOTE]
"You were throw into a wall by a rino, here I'll look for some tylenol," Eulla said, and turned just then noticing Jack. "Are you here to apologize? Or mock me again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back