• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Rayischo said:
Ray came a bit closer to Jushiro. "Good luck..." He whispered to him and appeared on top of another building.
@Aqua

Henrui noticed that Orihime feels a bit uncomfortable. "Oh! Did I bother you? I'm sorry!" She said and returned to her seat. She looked over to Ichigo (a.k.a. Carrot boy xD ). "Did you miss me? Carrot boy?" She asked Ichigo and smiled at him.

@Reika Suzuya
"Quit callin' me that!" Reika sighed.

"Please, stop calling him that so he'll shut up."

Henrui looks at Reika sadly. "But carrots aren't bad!" Suddenly, Henrui's eyes widened. "Could it be..." she turned around to Ichigo. "Carrot-san! Could it be, that you don't like the name I have you?" She asked and looked at him seriously.

@Reika Suzuya

((Ill be doing Jushiro in Blue and Jacques in this dark black.))

Jushiro nodded to the captain and got serious. His last fight with Glass didn't go exactly as he planned. This time would be different this time he would use all the power that he would be able to in the material world. He was ready for battle.

Jacques arrived into the material world through a garganta and instantly felt a great many spirtual pressures, one he was interested in particularly. He licked his lips, A captain huh? he thought to himself and smiled widely. He was the first of the anti-shinigami squad to be sent into action, and he was ready to make them known and strike fear into the hearts of shinigami. He let his reiatsu flow out of him so that he would be noticed as soon as possible.

Rayischo said:
Henrui looks at Reika sadly. "But carrots aren't bad!" Suddenly, Henrui's eyes widened. "Could it be..." she turned around to Ichigo. "Carrot-san! Could it be, that you don't like the name I have you?" She asked and looked at him seriously.
@Reika Suzuya
"The hell do you think?" Ichigo said.

"Why else would he yell like that?" Reika sighed.

"Idiot..." Ray said and Stretched. "I'm sorry Yuaeda, but I you feel this too." He said and appears towards Jacques. "You don't have to release your Reiatsu if you want to get noticed, you only have to wait." Ray said and looks serious. "What's your name, Arrancar?"

@alcoholiccat

Henrui sighed. "I'm sorry... what's your Name?" She asked Ichigo.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Idiot..." Ray said and Stretched. "I'm sorry Yuaeda, but I you feel this too." He said and appears towards Jacques. "You don't have to release your Reiatsu if you want to get noticed, you only have to wait." Ray said and looks serious. "What's your name, Arrancar?"
@alcoholiccat

Henrui sighed. "I'm sorry... what's your Name?" She asked Ichigo.

@Reika Suzuya
"Ichigo Kurosaki," he said, glad she finally quit calling him that.

Henrui stood up and bowed down towards the group. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Henrui Akatsuki." She got up again and than scratches her head. Deceruma-sama (character im going to make) Says that I'm annoying some times... He he... I think it's true" she said with a nervous smile.

@Reika Suzuya

((This will be my last post of the day guys, ill be back on tomorrow morning and we can get these battles going.))

Jushiro approached Glass again, smirking at him. "Long time no see Glass, I have a question for you. Would you happen to be part of the anti-shinigami squad?" He awaited Glass' answer and stood with his zanpakuto at the ready.

Jacques cackled loudly at Ray. He then stopped and licked his lips again looking very excited. "You are a strong one aren't you?" he said cocking his head to one side and letting his eyes bulge. "Hmmmm if only you could use all of your power here, it won't be very fun fighting you in a weakened state." he laughed that creepy laugh again. He then remembered that the shinigami had asked his name. "Oh of course where are my manners?" he gave another slight laugh. " My name is Jacques Sacre I am the 4th seat of the Anti-shinigami squad, or as I like to call it the Shinigami termination squad." He began laughing louder than ever before and then stopped suddenly. "What is your name captain?" he asked in a rather eerie tone before licking his lips yet again.

@Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayischo said:
Henrui stood up and bowed down towards the group. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Henrui Akatsuki." She got up again and than scratches her head. Deceruma-sama (character im going to make) Says that I'm annoying some times... He he... I think it's true" she said with a nervous smile.
@Reika Suzuya
"I'm Orihime Inoue! Nice to meet you Henrui-san!"

"The big guy right here's Chad," Ichigo said, pointing.

"Hi," Chad said.

"Reika Silvershadow," she said.

You take over Uryu. Too muuuuch! xD

Omg... I'll try! xD Should I take over any other chars @Reika Suzuya))

"Ray Reizeen, Captain of the 3 Squad. Nice to meet you, Sacre-san." Ray said and smiled weakly. Is Spiritual pressure is a little bit stronger as Ichigo's, even with his 10%. The roof of a building under him start to crumble. "I think 10% are enough to heat you."

@alcoholiccat

"I'm Uryu Ishida, Nice to meet you." Uryu said and looks serious. She's an enemy, but acting like we are friends... what's wrong with her?

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Omg... I'll try! xD Should I take over any other chars @Reika Suzuya))
"Ray Reizeen, Captain of the 3 Squad. Nice to meet you, Sacre-san." Ray said and smiled weakly. Is Spiritual pressure is a little bit stronger as Ichigo's, even with his 10%. The roof of a building under him start to crumble. "I think 10% are enough to heat you."

@alcoholiccat

"I'm Uryu Ishida, Nice to meet you." Uryu said and looks serious. She's an enemy, but acting like we are friends... what's wrong with her?

@Reika Suzuya
xD Um, Kon maybe? Hahaha~

"Hey, where'd Uncle Kisuke go?" Reika said, noticing his sudden absence.

Suddenly, a Spiritual pressure start to make cracks in the walls if the shop. It seems to be bigger than Ichigo's.

"Ugh! Deceruma... sama..." Henrui said with a painful voice, her bones cracking. "Ugh..."

Uryu ' s eyes widened. He's pushed onto the ground. "What's this... for a Spiritual pressure..."

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Suddenly, a Spiritual pressure start to make cracks in the walls if the shop. It seems to be bigger than Ichigo's.

"Ugh! Deceruma... sama..." Henrui said with a painful voice, her bones cracking. "Ugh..."

Uryu ' s eyes widened. He are pushed onto the ground. "What's this... for a Spiritual pressure..."

@Reika Suzuya
Ichigo and Reika were the only two still standing, and even they had trouble keeping from falling over from the spiritual pressure.

"I am not amused by this," Reika growled in annoyance.

"It's... Deceruma Eldior-sama... the Co-Leader of the Anti-Shinigami group.

This Spiritual pressure are his normal Spiritual pressure. He don't want to fight right now, I thin-"

"Shut up, dirt." Deceruma said and appeared towards Ichigo and Reika. The Spiritual Pressure gets five times stronger.

Henrui's bones break. She isn't able to speak anymore. Blood flows out her mouth.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"It's... Deceruma Eldior-sama... the Co-Leader of the Anti-Shinigami group.
This Spiritual pressure are his normal Spiritual pressure. He don't want to fight right now, I thin-"

"Shut up, dirt." Deceruma said and appeared towards Ichigo and Reika. The Spiritual Pressure gets five times stronger.

Henrui's bones break. She isn't able to speak anymore. Blood flows out her mouth.

@Reika Suzuya
"ENOUGH!" Reika yelled, her own spiritual pressure going up 10x higher than she normally allowed. "YOURE ANNOYING!"

Ichigo kept standing.

"St..." Henrui whispered, and than stopped to breath.

"Interesting..." Deceruma said. His spiritual pressure is now three times bigger. "Get outta my way dirt..." He said, as he punched Reika and Ichigo through the wall. He walked over to Henrui and picked her off. "Hmm... still alive..." He grabbed her neck. "Should I... break your Neck? Say nothing if you want and say no if you don't want.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"St..." Henrui whispered, and than stopped to breath.

"Interesting..." Deceruma said. His spiritual pressure is now three times bigger. "Get outta my way dirt..." He said, as he punched Reika and Ichigo through the wall. He walked over to Henrui and picked her off. "Hmm... still alive..." He grabbed her neck. "Should I... break your Neck? Say nothing if you want and say no if you don't want.

@Reika Suzuya
Reika shrieked and darted forward after the crash landing through the wall and slashed at Deceruma with Tamashigengetsu, her spiritual pressure rising even higher at a fast rate. This guy's taunting reminded her too much of the one part of her past she wanted to have never been.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" She was ignoring a broken ankle at the moment.

Deceruma raised his hand at Reika. His Hollow Mask appeared on his face. "Cero..." He said and a big, snow White, beam blasts out his hand through Reika's arm and destroy a the ship behind her.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Deceruma raised his hand at Reika. His Hollow Mask appeared on his face. "Cero..." He said and a big, snow White, beam blasts out his hand through Reika's arm and destroy a the ship behind her.
@Reika Suzuya
Reika glared sharply and growled.

"Tamashigengetsu, Gemini, shield," she muttered, calming down just enough to use common sense and do something to at lest keep her arm, even if badly injured. Her zanpakuto being in shikai still, it wasn't as strong as it could have been had it been in bankai, but she didn't have enough time to say what she needed to for her bankai, so she'd have to settle.

Rayischo said:
Deceruma looked at Henrui again. You only hear a crack. Deceruma threw Henrui onto the ground. He turned to Ichigo and Reika.
@Reika Suzuya
OoO Did you just kill of a character you introduced not that long ago?

Ichigo got up and activated his bankai. Reika stared Deceruma down, an unsettling calm taking over her, that unsettling calm being tranquil fury in a way.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Her voice was like ice just as much as her sharp glare, her eyes having a somewhat hollow look to them as if devoid of emotion.

"Conectado diez ceros." Deceruma said and charged a Ceros, that seems to be a normal Cero. Before he wanted to Fire it, hus Reiatsu vanished for a second and a Great beam, that destroyed everything towards him, come through his hand on the direction of Ichigo and Reika.

@Reika Suzuya

((She has Regeneration ._. ))

alcoholiccat said:
((This will be my last post of the day guys, ill be back on tomorrow morning and we can get these battles going.))

Jushiro approached Glass again, smirking at him. "Long time no see Glass, I have a question for you. Would you happen to be part of the anti-shinigami squad?" He awaited Glass' answer and stood with his zanpakuto at the ready.

Jacques cackled loudly at Ray. He then stopped and licked his lips again looking very excited. "You are a strong one aren't you?" he said cocking his head to one side and letting his eyes bulge. "Hmmmm if only you could use all of your power here, it won't be very fun fighting you in a weakened state." he laughed that creepy laugh again. He then remembered that the shinigami had asked his name. "Oh of course where are my manners?" he gave another slight laugh. " My name is Jacques Sacre I am the 4th seat of the Anti-shinigami squad, or as I like to call it the Shinigami termination squad." He began laughing louder than ever before and then stopped suddenly. "What is your name captain?" he asked in a rather eerie tone before licking his lips yet again.

@Aqua
"lets see..am i...i wonder if i am...i think i forgot can you help me remember little Jushiro" he said as he snapped his fingers and sparks could be seen coming off his shoulder as he looked at Jushiro and then looked towards the captain off in the distance.

@Rayischo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back