• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

"You fired your Cero? I told you so many times: don't Fire your Cero or put on your Hollow Mask if you're able to defeat the Enemy with your Shikai." He said and sighed. "And you aren't able use your Bankai with 20% of your Power? I'm only a bit stronger than you and I'm able to use my Bankai with 10%. When did you get so weak?" Ray asked, a bit jokingly and smiled.

@alcoholiccat

Jushiro opened his mouth to defend himself, and then saw the captain smile. " I elected not to use my bankai, and I fired the cero as an escape measure so I could report back as soon as possible. It was a pretty weak one, I'm fairly positive he's still alive I could've swore I heard him call something out to me as I left." he thought for a second, and spoke again

"Captain, what is your plan? You seem a bit concerned." he looked seriously at the captain. Something definitely seemed to be bothering him, and that didn't happen often so he too was growing concerned.

@Rayischo

Ray looks serious again. "I'm not sure if this quincy are one of the Anti Shinigami group. And I'm not sure if another Squad already knows about this quincy you met and send out a troop of Shinigami. It's nothing you have to worry about!" Ray said and smiled at him to calm Jushiro down. "Maybe they send another Lieutenant or even another Captain... but it's better if we take a look." He said and vanished, making his way to the Material World.

@alcoholiccat

As Reika ran away, Henrui sat down and sighed. "So... how are you Carrot Boy!" She asked Ichigo with a smile on her face.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray looks serious again. "I'm not sure if this quincy are one of the Anti Shinigami group. And I'm not sure if another Squad already knows about this quincy you met and send out a troop of Shinigami. It's nothing you have to worry about!" Ray said and smiled at him to calm Jushiro down. "Maybe they send another Lieutenant or even another Captain... but it's better if we take a look." He said and vanished, making his way to the Material World.
@alcoholiccat

As Reika ran away, Henrui sat down and sighed. "So... how are you Carrot Boy!" She asked Ichigo with a smile on her face.

@Reika Suzuya
"Don't call me that!" Ichigo said.

Jushiro's stomach grumbled, he was still hungry, but he decided following the captain was more important at this point. He followed right behind the captain disappearing onto the path to the material world. Besides he wanted to go another round with that quincy, their battle had left a bad taste in his mouth.

Ray facepalmed. "Jushiro, you can't fight if you're hungry!" He said and looks serious.

Ray is a Captain who wants, that his Squad members are Alright Everytime. Some Squad Members called him 'Dad' or 'Brother' one time, cause he takes care of his troop like a father or a Big Brother. That's why he gets a bit angry if one of his Squad Members want to fight when they are hungry or if they were hurted or something

Ray showed him the way to Urahara. "Get your Gigai and eat something!" He said and looks serious.

@alcoholiccat

Henrui laughed at Ichigo. "Why should I stop?" She asked and looked over to Orihime. Her eyes widened and she looks at Her chest. "Wow! Ate you able to kill anyone with this things?" She asked.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray facepalmed. "Jushiro, you can't fight if you're hungry!" He said and looks serious.

Ray is a Captain who wants, that his Squad members are Alright Everytime. Some Squad Members called him 'Dad' or 'Brother' one time, cause he takes care of his troop like a father or a Big Brother. That's why he gets a bit angry if one of his Squad Members want to fight when they are hungry or if they were hurted or something

Ray showed him the way to Urahara. "Get your Gigai and eat something!" He said and looks serious.

@alcoholiccat

Henrui laughed at Ichigo. "Why should I stop?" She asked and looked over to Orihime. Her eyes widened and she looks at Her chest. "Wow! Ate you able to kill anyone with this things?" She asked.

@Reika Suzuya

"Because you're annoying," Ichigo replied.

"Eh? I don't think so. I don't want to do something like that," Orihime said.

Jushiro bowed to his captain blushing slightly. He had forgotten that the captain could always tell when any of the squad members were not at 100%. "Yes, captain." he said. He got into his gigai and sat down at the nearby table. Ururu brought him a big bowl of rice, and he ate it swiftly, followed by another, and yet another after that.

He took a deep breath after eating. "Ok captain I'm ready to go now!" he said excitedly. It had been a long time since he had fought beside the captain and he was rather excited.

@Rayischo

"Than come on!" Ray said and vanished with Shunpo.

@alcoholiccat

"God, Girl! Don't you understand me! I mean that your chest is bigger than a Whale!" She said and sighed. "Did you day something carrot boy?" She said and looks at him.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Than come on!" Ray said and vanished with Shunpo.
@alcoholiccat

"God, Girl! Don't you understand me! I mean that your chest is bigger than a Whale!" She said and sighed. "Did you day something carrot boy?" She said and looks at him.

@Reika Suzuya
."Oh. Hahaha~ Silly me," Orihime said, bonking herself on the head.

"I said quit callin' me that!" Ichigo yelled.

Jushiro rises quickly from the table and follows after his captain again. He begins going over his last battle with Glass analyzing his techniques and such trying to form a strategy. Part of his hoped that he was just hearing things and his cero finished him off for good, but he knew that was nearly impossible seeing as the cero he fired wouldn't have even been strong enough to kill the fifth seat of his squad, and he knew that Glass was stronger than that. He smiles preparing for another battle.

Rayischo said:
"Carrot boy! Carrot boy! Carrot boy!" Henrui said and smiled at Ichigo. Than she turned back to Orihime and stares at her for a while.
@Reika Suzuya
"Shut up, damn it!" Ichigo snapped. Orihime back up a little, uncomfortable with the staring.

"You're... not really clever, aren't you?"

Henrui asked Orihime and smiles. "I'm joking, I'm joking! I think I like you!" Henrui said and smiled at her. She gets closer again. "But you aren't really Clever, right?" She whispered in her ear.

@Reika Suzuya

Jushiro looked to the captain with a surprised look. It was almost as if he could read minds sometimes. He nodded to the captain, "But if he's an enemy why wouldn't we take him out?" Sometimes he didn't understand the captain right away, but he was always very good at explaining himself and there always seemed to be a method to his madness. Just then he began to feel a very familiar spiritual pressure.

"Captain, he's close now. Can you feel his spiritual pressure?"

@Aqua

Ray sighed. "I never killed someone. I only defeat enemys. And I don't want that my Squad kill enemys. Maybe he's a friendly guy and you miss understood him." He said and smiled weakly. "And yes! I felt hus Reiatsu after we entered the Material World!" He said and looks disappointed. "I know, you aren't able to use your dull power, but that Reiatsu nearly gives you a facepalm. I'm a bit disappointed!" Ray said to his Lieutenant and looks disappointed. Than he looks at him and smiles. "I'm joking! Everybody knows that I'm a Master in This things." He said and patted his own shoulder. "I'm a bit proud of myself!"

@alcoholiccat

Glass felt a familiar spiritual pressure and another he clicked his tongue saying "really he's back and he brought a friend man I just wanted a peaceful day drinking coffee" he said before he jumped on a roof like a flash and kept jumping on them while putting on his fake mask.

Jushiro chuckled. He found the captain quite funny at times, but he was also the most honorable of men. Never killing an enemy, he honestly wished he could say the same, but now that he was the lieutenant in his captain's squad he would respect his wishes and try never to kill an enemy in battle, only defeat them. To take a life was a bit of a haunting thing anyway. He laughed again as the captain patted himself on the back and then carried on toward Glass' reiatsu.

"I won't help you with this fight... only if you're going to die and need help. You only have to say I'm done. Ok?" Ray said and felt the Spiritual Pressure cut off three hairs. "He's angry..." Ray said and looks serious.

@Aqua

Rayischo said:
"You're... not really clever, aren't you?"
Henrui asked Orihime and smiles. "I'm joking, I'm joking! I think I like you!" Henrui said and smiled at her. She gets closer again. "But you aren't really Clever, right?" She whispered in her ear.

@Reika Suzuya
Orihime sweat-dropped, feeling more uncomfortable around her now. Reika returned, hair now in a braid for some reason.

Glass stopped moving ontop of a big roof and looked to where they were coming and said "good thing i upgraded my spiritual weapong" he said smiling as he started to crack every finger one at a time.

Ray came a bit closer to Jushiro. "Good luck..." He whispered to him and appeared on top of another building.

@Aqua

Henrui noticed that Orihime feels a bit uncomfortable. "Oh! Did I bother you? I'm sorry!" She said and returned to her seat. She looked over to Ichigo (a.k.a. Carrot boy xD ). "Did you miss me? Carrot boy?" She asked Ichigo and smiled at him.

@Reika Suzuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back