• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Ray sighed again and than looks at Henrui. "Who are the Leader if the group!" He asked her and looks serious.

"I won't tell you anything!" She yelled and took her Zanpakutoh. "Change! Mizunotsubasa!" She yelled and released her Shikai.

Ray looks less Surprised. "Sunpō shokku." He said and turned around to the group. Suddenly, Henrui falls down with a big wound on her shoulder.

@Reika Suzuya

Mercer finished his second glass before responding. "I suppose you are right," he said, "but what in this life comes easy. Look at it this way, Im sure that the extra power which that mask provided has saved your life before. If that's the case, isn't it worth it? But that's just my opinion."

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed again and than looks at Henrui. "Who are the Leader if the group!" He asked her and looks serious.

"I won't tell you anything!" She yelled and took her Zanpakutoh. "Change! Mizunotsubasa!" She yelled and released her Shikai.

Ray looks less Surprised. "Sunpō shokku." He said and turned around to the group. Suddenly, Henrui falls down with a big wound on her shoulder.

@Reika Suzuya
"The hell? That was kinda an overreaction on her part," Ichigo said.

"You don't need to state the obvious, Ichi," Reika sighed. She leaned forward, propping her elbows on her knees. "Tamashi-san, reveal."

A woman with long black hair and eyes the colour of starlight was suddenly standing next to Reika as if she'd been there the whole time.

"Hmm. You really are surprising at times, Dear Reika."

Rayischo said:
"That reaction showed us, that she's part if the group..." Ray said. He looks surprised as a Woman appeared next to Reika.
@Reika Suzuya
"Really, you stating the obvious as well?" Reika sighed.

"Why so surprised, Ray?" the woman mused.

Rayischo said:
Ray looks more surprised than before.
He pointed at himself. "You know me?" He asked with wide eyes.

Henrui's wound slowly start to close.

@Reika Suzuya
"Why of course, even though you don't know me," she mused.

"She's Tamashigengetsu, my zanpakuto," Reika explained with a yawn.

Ray's eyes widened again. "Ohh!" Suddenly he stands towards Tamashigengetsu. "Nice to meet you Tamashigengetsu-san!" He said with a smile and holds out a hand to shake.

Henrui's wound closed completely and she stood up. "Yo! Visored! I'll fight against you with my Bankai! But you have to fight with your Bankai as well!"

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray's eyes widened again. "Ohh!" Suddenly he stands towards Tamashigengetsu. "Nice to meet you Tamashigengetsu-san!" He said with a smile and holds out a hand to shake.

Henrui's wound closed completely and she stood up. "Yo! Visored! I'll fight against you with my Bankai! But you have to fight with your Bankai as well!"

@Reika Suzuya
"You can't actually touch me. I'm just an image like this," Tamashigengetsu said. She looked at Henrui. "You have quite the spirit for fighting, don't you? You should calm yourself and think before acting rashly."

Ray turned around. "I'm able to kill you without my Shikai, and I know about your Regeneration. When I use my Bankai, you're dead before you released your Bankai. You have to know when it's over." Ray said and looks serious.

"Shut up! I have to fight for the master! Even if I lose my life!" She yelled "Come on!" She yelled again and attacked Ray with Mizunotsubasa.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray turned around. "I'm able to kill you without my Shikai, and I know about your Regeneration. When I use my Bankai, you're dead before you released your Bankai. You have to know when it's over." Ray said and looks serious.

"Shut up! I have to fight for the master! Even if I lose my life!" She yelled "Come on!" She yelled again and attacked Ray with Mizunotsubasa.

@Reika Suzuya
Tamashigengetsu was suddenly in between the two with a hazy mist keeping Henrui's attack at bay.

"I believe that is enough. There is no need for either of you to be insulting each other at this time."

"Shut up!" Henrui yelled and appeared towards Ray to attack him again.

Ray dodged the Attack and patted her shoulder. "I wouldn't kill you and you wouldn't kill me." He said walked away. "I'm leaving now. It would be nice if you take care of Henrui. And don't kill her." Ray said and vanished.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Shut up!" Henrui yelled and appeared towards Ray to attack him again.

Ray dodged the Attack and patted her shoulder. "I wouldn't kill you and you wouldn't kill me." He said walked away. "I'm leaving now. It would be nice if you take care of Henrui. And don't kill her." Ray said and vanished.

@Reika Suzuya
Tamashigengetsu gave a low laugh, amused by Ray's actions.

"You're acting like a tsundere with extra tsun tsun," Reika sighed, speaking to Henrui. Ichigo watched Ray leave, then looked at Henrui.

"I ain't a babysitter," he said.

"You don't have to be a babysitter, Carrot boy!" Henrui said and looks angry. Than she pointed at the group with her sword. "Come on! I'll beat all of you!"

@Reika Suzuya

Ray appeared toward the group. "I forgot to say-" Ray stopped to speak as he saw Ichigo onto the ground. "...Em... What's going on?" He asked and looks s bit puzzled.

"Shut up Redhead!" Henrui yelled.

Ray looks angry. "What did you say?"

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Huh? Di you want that I lick your ass first? Carrot boy?" She asked and smirked.
@Reika Suzuya
(O_O I think I start to control my post before I post them. I don't noticed that I Wrote lick. I wanted to write kick. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.)

Rayischo said:
Ray appeared toward the group. "I forgot to say-" Ray stopped to speak as he saw Ichigo onto the ground. "...Em... What's going on?" He asked and looks s bit puzzled.

"Shut up Redhead!" Henrui yelled.

Ray looks angry. "What did you say?"

@Reika Suzuya

(O_O I think I start to control my post before I post them. I don't noticed that I Wrote lick. I wanted to write kick. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.)
xD It's funnier like that.~

Ichigo twitched on the ground for a few seconds before getting back up.

"I ain't no babysitter and I ain't babysitting that thing!" Ichigo yelled at Ray as he pointed at Henrui.

Rayischo said:
"I won't Take care of this either! I'm busy!" Ray said and pointed at her too.

"Redhead-san? Why is The Carrot boy Angry?" Henrui asked.

@Reika Suzuya
"I got a life! Don't throw her on me!" Ichigo yelled back. Reika sighed and stood up. She walked over to Ichigo and Ray and knocked their heads together.

"Shut up, would you?" she snapped. She turned to Henrui and held out her hand to her. "Ignore them. They're just being stupid guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back