• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]"You're not very good at having fun, are you?" Urahara teased.

[/QUOTE]
"Shut up!" He said and looks angry.

Lena smiled as Urahara came in with the Gigais, "I didn't realize I was that pretty." She grinned, taking the Gigai and going into it. She was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, black converse, and a red shirt that faded into black and a black beanie

[QUOTE="Seraph Fighter]Lena smiled as Urahara came in with the Gigais, "I didn't realize I was that pretty." She grinned, taking the Gigai and going into it. She was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, black converse, and a red shirt that faded into black and a black beanie

[/QUOTE]
"You didn't?"

Mercer looked at Lena, "Id give you about an 8 out of 10, that seems fair." Mercer then took his gigai from Urahara. It had a dark grey coat and pants, with a maroon button up shirt. On it's belt there was a Kuhkri like he had requested. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Well Ray, you should have asked for a fake license like me. Man the quality is impressive. So Kuchki, still want to come? "

"Perfect, Byakuya is goig to love to hear this. I heard of good dance club and bar a few miles away. If we use Shunpo we will be there in no time. Come on, let's bounce."

"That's what I like to hear, follow me." Mercer then exited the shop and took off towards the bar. He landed in a back ally where none would see them and waited for Rena.

Lena landed by him, looking over at him, "This is the first time I've ever done anything like this." She admitted. "Growing up in a noble family sucks." But, she was excited to do this

"That's the difference between Asian and European nobility, my dear. We all held parties, balls, galas, wakes, etc, etc. Of course there were always political plays and alliances. I'm much a fan of nobility myself, which is why I turned to becoming a general in the military. But for now let's just have fun," he said as he showed his lisence to the bouncer.

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed. He walked over to Kisuke. "Did you told Yoruichi about the Things that happened?" He asked and looks serious again.
@Reika Suzuya
"Of course. I told her before finishing the gigai for the other two," Urahara said.

Lena pulled her license out of her pocket and showed it to the bouncer also, before she was accepted and stepped inside

He nodded. "Ichigo and Rukia going to coming later today. So o can talk about the Situation with all of you." He said. Than he left his Gigai and carried it into the guest room. Than he left the Shop.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
He nodded. "Ichigo and Rukia going to coming later today. So o can talk about the Situation with all of you." He said. Than he left his Gigai and carried it into the guest room. Than he left the Shop.
@Reika Suzuya
"They should be here soon. Mind going find where Reika's at for me?"

Mercer walked through the door and signaled Lena to follow him to the bar. "I'll take some Red Ale, the strongest you've got. Get the lady anything she wants, on me," he said to the bartender. "Have you ever had anything stronger than sake?" He asked Lena.

Lena shook her head, "No, by brother doesn't even know I've drank sake." She said, before looking at the bartender, "Surprise me with something." Looking back at Mercer, she leaned against the bar, "It's hard growing up in the Kuchiki family. You don't have freedom to do anything." That was one of the reasons that she rebelled from the family so much. She was tired of having to be the perfect noblewoman. She wanted to be herself. "The only alcoholic drink Byakuya has seen me drink is wine. Although by now I'm sure he knows I've drank sake."

Ray said nothing and start to watch the stars, too. Than he stood up and stretches. "Could you come back at home I'm a few minutes? I have to tall to all with you." He said and than smiled. He pats Reika's head and than vanished.

@Reika Suzuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back