• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Rayischo said:
"Thank you..." Ray said and entered the Guest room. He falls to the ground and fell asleep.
@Reika Suzuya

Henrui was able to escape from Rukia. "Pew... that I was a bit difficult..." she said and stretches. Her last wounds regenerated. "Hmm... This guy was near to kill me... but they all are capable to kill me..." she said but than shook her head. "Come on Henrui... you aren't allowed to think on this, or the master gets angry." She said, but than falls to the ground. "I'm hungry..."
Urahara went to another part of his shop.

"Alright sounds good, let's go." He said, then be bolted and was already several blocks away. He waited to see if Lena had caught up. His flash step was one of the fastest along with Yorouichi's (probably misspelled that). Once he was satisfied he'd take off again.

Lena was right next to Mercer. "Don't forget I trained with Yoruichi and Byakuya on Flash Step." She reminded with a smirk before moving again

Mercer bolted again and was well ahead of her. "There is your problem right there, you wasted your time training with Byakuya. You should have just trained with Yoruichi like me. Everyone knows he's never won a game of tag. See you at the shop!"

Lena was close behind him, her teeth gritted in concentration. She managed to catch up by his side, reaching the shop the same time as him. "I always did have a faster Flash Step than my brother."

Mercer landed at the shops doorstep with Lena standing a few feet away. "Thanks for the jog," he said before opening the door. "Hey Urahara, where are you at man."

Mercer said:
Mercer landed at the shops doorstep with Lena standing a few feet away. "Thanks for the jog," he said before opening the door. "Hey Urahara, where are you at man."
Urahara appeared behind him.

"Welcome."

Lena smirked when Urahara appeared behind Mercer, "I think you're looking the wrong way." She told Mercer

Mercer reached behind himself and grabbed Urahara by the throat. "Damn it man, Im the guy who screws with people for fun. Not you!" he said before letting him go. "What ever happened to customer service?"

Mercer said:
Mercer reached behind himself and grabbed Urahara by the throat. "Damn it man, Im the guy who screws with people for fun. Not you!" he said before letting him go. "What ever happened to customer service?"
"No need to choke me over something like that," Urahara said, sweat-dropping.

"Shut up! You don't know how much work I had to do in Seireitei! (A question: is Seireitei Right? I forgot how to spell it and don't know if it's right or wrong.)" He said and fell asleep again.

Mercer cut the pillow in two with his zanpakuto, "Oops, I hope you didn't need that." He said to Ray. "Go get your beauty sleep, you look like an ugly zombie without it. So, back to topic, Lena and I are here for are Gigais (Probably misspelt that too) how long will it take?"

Rayischo said:
"Shut up! You don't know how much work I had to do in Seireitei! (A question: is Seireitei Right? I forgot how to spell it and don't know if it's right or wrong.)" He said and fell asleep again.
That's how you spell it minus that "i".

"Now, now. No need for violence."

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's Sereitei and Gigai's. I think I got Sereitei right)

Lena rolled her eyes at Ray's comment and looked back at Urahara and Mercer

"Fine, here's a list of the clothes I want with it. Do you want mortal money, or the currency from the Seireitei?"

Lena handed Urahara a list of clothes for hers too. "I can pay." She told Mercer, "I have too much money to spend anyway." She handed Urahara the money

[QUOTE="Seraph Fighter]Lena handed Urahara a list of clothes for hers too. "I can pay." She told Mercer, "I have too much money to spend anyway." She handed Urahara the money

[/QUOTE]
"I'll see you back soon," Urahara said, taking the money.

"No, no, Ive got my own. Thanks for the offer though. So now we just chill here while we wait for them?"

Mercer said:
"No, no, Ive got my own. Thanks for the offer though. So now we just chill here while we wait for them?"
"If that's what you feel like doing," Urahara said, walking off to start on their gigai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back