• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Jacques started laughing harder than ever now. "You really think you can defeat me with ten percent of your power? You have underestimated me shinigami, and for that you will pay." He wore a constant evil smile on his face, he began clicking his tongue as if to say "Tisk tisk" With this he began charging balas on all five finger of his right hand, he then fired then incredibly quickly.

He then used his sonido to get above ray. "Cero." he says as he opens his mouth and a purple beam launches towards Ray at speeds slightly slower than the incoming balas. "Be reduced to ash shinigami!" Jacques screams as he laughs hysterically.

@Aqua

All the Balas and the Cero hit him. Ray vanished in a dust cloud. The cloud slowly vanishes. In the center of the Vanishing cloud are Ray. He didn't took any damage. "Hmmm... Bala and Cero..." He said and used his Sonido. It isn't thus fast, but a little bit faster than his Shunpo. He appeared behind Jacques. "Cero." Ray said and charged a Red Cero in his hand and fired it at Jacques.

@alcoholiccat

alcoholiccat said:
Jacques started laughing harder than ever now. "You really think you can defeat me with ten percent of your power? You have underestimated me shinigami, and for that you will pay." He wore a constant evil smile on his face, he began clicking his tongue as if to say "Tisk tisk" With this he began charging balas on all five finger of his right hand, he then fired then incredibly quickly.
He then used his sonido to get above ray. "Cero." he says as he opens his mouth and a purple beam launches towards Ray at speeds slightly slower than the incoming balas. "Be reduced to ash shinigami!" Jacques screams as he laughs hysterically.

@Aqua
"My My aren't we in a hurry last time we played you weren't like this, or is it the captain that's getting creamed over there by that massive spirit pressure" Glass smirked looking at the two sir it signatures. After awhile glass stopped the sparking on his shoulder and said "go help him ill be waiting right here for are little chat alright" after Glass said that he sat down in a meditating pose as a light blue Hue came over his body.

Jacques had to admit he was a little impressed by the captain's ability to take all that damage head on. He was even more surprised when he fired back a cero of his own. He started laughing again as he turned swatting the cero towards the ground causing a decent sized explosion.

"Well now captain I think you ought to start taking me seriously. I didn't know you were a vizard either how interesting." He laughed that annoying laugh again. "Lets see if you can force me to draw my sword." He cracked his neck on both sides before letting a diabolical smile spread across his face once again.

@Aqua [/color]

alcoholiccat said:
Jacques had to admit he was a little impressed by the captain's ability to take all that damage head on. He was even more surprised when he fired back a cero of his own. He started laughing again as he turned swatting the cero towards the ground causing a decent sized explosion.
"Well now captain I think you ought to start taking me seriously. I didn't know you were a vizard either how interesting." He laughed that annoying laugh again. "Lets see if you can force me to draw my sword." He cracked his neck on both sides before letting a diabolical smile spread across his face once again.

@Aqua [/color]
Glass sighed and said "I was being honest I would have waited but no" so Glass snapped his finger and appeared rich behind Jushiro saying "boo" before kicking him with incredible speed multiple times saying "how do you like my new spirit weapon pretty handy with those mega attack you shinigami have right" he said with a smile as two giant wings that look like to be made of crystal folded up behind him as he grinned with his left eye closed and the right one covered by an eye patch.

Jacques went right on laughing as Ray charged another Cero in his hand. "Another cero hm? I suppose I'll show you another one of mine as well. This is very special not many get to see it." He cupped his hands to his mouth and began to charge what looked like a normal cero, but it grew quickly to the size of a large medicine ball, maybe bigger. "Cero Grande!" he mumbled as the giant beam shot towards Ray, it was a upon him it seemed almost instantly leaving him just a split second to react. Jacques went right on laughing as the blast inched closer to Ray.

@Aqua

alcoholiccat said:
Jacques went right on laughing as Ray charged another Cero in his hand. "Another cero hm? I suppose I'll show you another one of mine as well. This is very special not many get to see it." He cupped his hands to his mouth and began to charge what looked like a normal cero, but it grew quickly to the size of a large medicine ball, maybe bigger. "Cero Grande!" he mumbled as the giant beam shot towards Ray, it was a upon him it seemed almost instantly leaving him just a split second to react. Jacques went right on laughing as the blast inched closer to Ray.

@Aqua
Glass sighed again saying "your to slow for me as you are now" so Glass dodged the sword jumping up then kicked for his Juroshiro's face, Glass didn't really have anything to do since the damn shinigami wiped his family out and for what because they couldn't let the quicny help fight the Hollow what was that about. but Glass decided from that day he'll live his life to the fullest even in fights he would enjoy himself so he wouldn't die without any regrets.

Ray looks a bit surprised. "Cero Grande? Alright..." He said and dodged the Cero Grande with his free hand. After he dodged the Cero, his whole arm are Red and his finger tips ate black. "Ugh! Wow!" He looks really surprised. Suddenly, he starts to charge his Reiatsu in his damaged hand. His Hollow Mask appeared in his hand and he put it on. "Alright..." He said with his Hollow Voice as he started to charge a Cero Again. "Cero!" He yelled and Blasted a Blood Red Cero, Surrounded by Black Lightnings, at Jacques. It's five times bigger than the Cero from before.

@alcoholiccat

Jushiro dodges Glass' kick before grabbing his foot and letting him hang upside down. He point one of his blades directly at his face, and fired another Cero this time from point blank range giving Glass almost no time to dodge. He smirked realizing that if he could stay close enough to Glass his tentacles would not be as effective at close range due to their length.

@Aqua

Jacques smiled as his Cero grande didn't do much, but the captain responded by activating his hollow mask. "Activating your hollow mask before your shikai? How strange you are." He said as a much stronger cero was launched at him. He tried swatting this one away as well, but it exploded on contact sending him crashing through 3 buildings and then into the ground creating quite the crater. Just a split second after Jacques reappears right behind Ray, "I have to admit I'm impressed." He says quietly as he thrusts his open hand toward the center of Ray's back.

@Rayischo

alcoholiccat said:
Jushiro dodges Glass' kick before grabbing his foot and letting him hang upside down. He point one of his blades directly at his face, and fired another Cero this time from point blank range giving Glass almost no time to dodge. He smirked realizing that if he could stay close enough to Glass his tentacles would not be as effective at close range due to their length.

@Aqua

Jacques smiled as his Cero grande didn't do much, but the captain responded by activating his hollow mask. "Activating your hollow mask before your shikai? How strange you are." He said as a much stronger cero was launched at him. He tried swatting this one away as well, but it exploded on contact sending him crashing through 3 buildings and then into the ground creating quite the crater. Just a split second after Jacques reappears right behind Ray, "I have to admit I'm impressed." He says quietly as he thrusts his open hand toward the center of Ray's back.

@Rayischo
"your stupid arent you" he said swinging his body to where the Cero only left a large gash in his shoulder and went in his wings and said "they just don't work at long range you know", and as soon as he said that his crystal wings unfolded to a total wingspan of 10 ft and said "didn't you remeber me say these wings are perfect for combating your Shinigamil cero's" he said smiling as the wings went to full length and the Cero that Jushiro just shot was flowing in it when Glass said "wings of reflection!" when the Cero was shot out of the wings at Jushiro then said "i might not compare in strength but i win at strategy and multiple weapons"

As Jacques thrust his hand toward hus back, he dodged at the last second with his Sword, but made a scratch into hus back. "You're fast..." Ray said and appeared behind him. "Sunpō shokku!" He yelled and put hus sword back.

(Sunpō shokku is a sword attack with the speed of Shunpo)

@alcoholiccat

Rayischo said:
"Conectado diez ceros." Deceruma said and charged a Ceros, that seems to be a normal Cero. Before he wanted to Fire it, hus Reiatsu vanished for a second and a Great beam, that destroyed everything towards him, come through his hand on the direction of Ichigo and Reika.
@Reika Suzuya

((She has Regeneration ._. ))
I can't keep up with this RP. >.> My fault, but I'm taking my OC out and you and Aqua can RP the canon characters. I just don't feel as into Bleach as I used to be for some reason. This is literally the first time I ever pulled out of an RP.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]I can't keep up with this RP. >.> My fault, but I'm taking my OC out and you and Aqua can RP the canon characters. I just don't feel as into Bleach as I used to be for some reason. This is literally the first time I ever pulled out of an RP.

[/QUOTE]
*cries* ok

Jushiro watched as his Cero did damage but was then absorbed and fired right back. He barely had time to block and took a decent amount of damage in the explosion. He came crashing to the ground and slowly climbed to his feet. "I'm going to show you something not many people have seen. There's a good chance that you'll be no match for me after this so savor our equality while it lasts. Bankai!" A loud howl was heard and a tornado burst from the ground upwards. When it disappeared there stood Jushiro in his Bankai form. Before Glass could even move Jushiro had his blades pressing against his throat. "Surrender now!" he said in a very dark tone.

@Aqua

Jacques barely clipped Ray with his hand, Ray wasted no time countering, but his sword attack had little to no effect on Jacques. Jacques began laughing harder than ever now as he turned to Ray. "What makes you think you can break through my Hiero without releasing your shikai at the very least. I'll have you know my Hiero is way stronger than any of Aizen's goons' ever was." With this he continued laughing and fired a bala from each finger of each hand for a total of ten. He fired them in either direction five one way five the other all converging on Ray at once.

@Rayischo

Ray looked a bit shocked. I think... I should try this. He thought. Suddenly, his Reiatsu gets visible. It looks like Blood. He takes his Zanpakutoh. "KURIMUZON-" the Blade if his Zanpakutoh start to glow red. "TAMASHĪ-" He holds his sword up in the air. "BURĒDO!!!" He yelled and swung his sword. A Getsuga Tenshou like, blood red Salve blast with immeasurably speed at Jacques. A few seconds later, the Balas hit him and he vanished in a dust cloud again.

@alcoholiccat

Jacques looked disappointed as Ray continued to refuse to release his sword. "Your never going to defeat me without releasing your Zanpakuto!" He was beginning to get angry now that Ray would underestimate him so. "If you won't release your sword than I'll just release mine and kill you!" As Ray's attack approached him he drew his sword and uttered his release phrase "Matar Desastre!" A purple light engulfs Jacques and when it disappears his appearance is completely changed and he holds a blood red scythe. He launches a getsuga tenshou type attack of his own slashing downward with his scythe, the attacks collide head on and there is an explosion. Jacques looks around for Ray, having lost sight of him when the balas hit.

@Rayischo

"Destroy! Coronis!" Ray said with hus Hollow Voice and released his Shikai. "Is it that what you wish?" Ray asked as the Dust Cloud vanished. It seems that he dodged the Balas with his arms, but there isn't much damage, nearly no damage. "I'm working on my own defense Ability. Stronger than Hiero." He said and than appeared behind Jacques and thrust his sword towards hus back.

@alcoholiccat

As Ichigo saw that Deceruma blasted hos Cero at Reika, he wanted to dodge the Cero, but he was too late. The only thing he saw, was that Reika was pulverized by the Cero. "W-what?" Ichigo said, s the Cero caused an explosion and made him fly through a wall.

Deceruma vanished after he Blasted his Cero on Reika and destroyed the Shop through a Garganta. The Spiritual Pressure vanished.

Deceruma just left? Jacques thought to himself. He parried Ray's attack before jumping back a good 10 feet. He dismissed his Resurreccion and opened a garganta. "Just when things were getting interesting hmmmmm? Its time for me to go however, such a shame I was really beginning to enjoy our fight captain." He took a step into the garganta "Until next time Ray." he giggled a little and disappeared into the garganta.

@Rayischo

"Wait! Where are you-" Ray stopped to speak as his Mask crumbled and his arms start to hurt and start to bleed. "Shit..." He said and jumped onto s Building. Than he noticed that Reika's Reiatsu vanished. "What?" Ray said and looks shocked. He used his Shunpo and appeared onto s Building, near Jushiro and Glass.

@Aqua

Jacques emerged through the garganta to find Deceruma standing nearby. "Why did you pull out so quickly? I was just starting to have fun with the squad 3 captain." he cackled. He was quite impressed with Ray and could hardly wait to fight him again.

(I'll do Kazaki in this color)

Kazaki happened upon Jacques and Deceruma, he was quite unhappy because they had left to the material world without him and probably had all sorts of fun while he sat here. Kazaki being the newest member of the anti-shinigami squad was not able to open a Garganta for himself yet.

"Hey!" he yelled at them. "Why did you guys leave with out me?" His eyes shifted from Jacques to Deceruma.

@Rayischo

"My oh my that's scary but you havent seen my real spirit pressure either" he said smiling while he was trying to keep himself up from Jushiro's spirit pressure when he grabbed the blades that were against his neck with his bare hands and started moving them away inch by inch slowly saying "You've forced me to put on my mask" he said smiling at Jushiro saying "and nobody has seen this form in my life so be prepared.

@alcoholiccat

Jushiro wanted nothing more than to slice his head off, but he remembered the captain's words before he had engaged Glass in battle. Jushiro pulled his blades back and took a decent jump backwards. He threw his head back and took in a deep breath. There was a sound like a sonic boom followed by an ear piercing hollow as he exhaled and a small tornado emerged from his open mouth rushing towards Glass like a runaway train.

@Aqua

"You're an idiot, Jacques... Our mission was to kill Reika Silvershadow and Ichigo Kurosaki. My Cero erased their Whole Spirit Particles. We don't need fun, we have to do our job." Deceruma said with a emotionless gaze. As he saw Kazaki, he sighed. "Cause Reizeen-sama (not Ray, his brother I'm going to make) gave Jacques and me the job, not you." He said.

@alcoholiccat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back