• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gangs of BlueBay City OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
First thing to know is I'm writing the rp and the first four sheets that are deemed ready
(You know your gud when i give you a cookie and tell you Yee yee)

First four will be apart of the original five who go on to form the gang this rp will focus on. If you are not apart of the original five then you have a little bit of work to do in regards to how your character joins.

You can do it how you like but it should fall under one of two situations and I encourage you all to see where characters can intersect to make this happen more organically.

1) your character is friends or at the very least has mutual respect for one or more of the original five leading to said person/people in thinking to suggest you as a member of the gang.

2) your character sees or hears about the five winning king of the hill and hears through rumours they are forming a new gang. You conclude this gang is worth the action and seek out how to get in.

3) your character is someone who drinks at The place or lives in one of the apartments above, Lalo or one of his friends suggests that your character join. This is the quickest option as it leads to some clowns breaking into the place while the gang is still leaving the fight and your character and maybe a another defending the place.

Last edited:
The bar from how I met your mother will be the inspiration for The Place
L3Z91sG.jpg20210429_221320.jpg
Though sadly the apartments above won't be as nice aha

The Place is about to look like the Yellow Flag from Black Lagoon, after a shootout XD

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Goonfire Goonfire Syfer Syfer
Your characters have paid five grand to compete in the main event.

Selee-01 Selee-01 Puppetman Puppetman Heterological Heterological
Your characters will be entering the story later sadly, but as I said above
If you are not apart of the original five then you have a little bit of work to do in regards to how your character joins.

You can do it how you like but it should fall under one of two situations and I encourage you all to see where characters can intersect to make this happen more organically.

1) your character is friends or at the very least has mutual respect for one or more of the original five leading to said person/people in thinking to suggest you as a member of the gang.

2) your character sees or hears about the five winning king of the hill and hears through rumours they are forming a new gang. You conclude this gang is worth the action and seek out how to get in.

More forced but definitely easy and quick to start.
3) your character is someone who drinks at The place or lives in one of the apartments above, Lalo or one of his friends suggests that your character join. This is the quickest option as it leads to some clowns breaking into the place while the gang is still leaving the fight and your character and maybe a another defending the place.

Any questions?

The Place is about to look like the Yellow Flag from Black Lagoon, after a shootout XD
The clowns broke in Monday getting blood everywhere and shooting two patrons and six bottles off the walls,
More broke in the second time but the staff were on edge from earlier and a shoot out happened which resulted in more property damage then victims.

Calling a handyman for a quote on the damage resulted in machineheads coming over and shooting the place with lasers.

Either way scorch marks are easier to clean than bullet holes.

capsule_616x353.jpg

The clowns broke in Monday getting blood everywhere and shooting two patrons and six bottles off the walls,
More broke in the second time but the staff were on edge from earlier and a shoot out happened which resulted in more property damage then victims.

Calling a handyman for a quote on the damage resulted in machineheads coming over and shooting the place with lasers.

Either way scorch marks are easier to clean than bullet holes.

Oof. Hope you’ve got the bar bulletproofed. Can’t have the bartender getting greased.

Lalo's thoughts on the girls seem like a pretty safe call. It made me think of the character chart where Hyun would be found under "stab as a warning".

I like to think Lalo has met enough people that he can determine which ones would rather stab than catch a movie

Safe to say that Aura would be in between the two.

I ask because I have several variants of Nightshade's logo, tho my favorite ones with the transparent backgrounds work better with dark mode.
Nightshade logo 1.png
Nightshade logo 1.5.png
Nightshade logo 1.7.png
Nightshade logo 1.8.png

Might ask you to make a Ambush one he uses as a calling/business card aha
Don't have to of course I'm just lazy and tech illiterate

Were there any other weapon restrictions for this fight?
No guns, and don't attack the auidence is the only real rules

Apart from the winners being whoever stands on top the hill the longest and the off chance that one team just murders the other with no sense for the actual game aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back