• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gangs of BlueBay City OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m afraid it’s a normal extended magazine.

Also I want to do that now. Anytime someone does something good she just casually hands them a gold star...

Haha, so Nightshade and Ambush would get ninja stars and Hyun and Lakota gold stars.

(Hyun would probably really like a gold star, ninja or not, since gold is so unreactive it wouldn't get corroded just by her touching it)

NeonFlow NeonFlow Would it screw up anything if I had Nightshade's mode of transportation, a black surveillance van, parked near the front of the building? He'd have left some of his equipment inside because of the deathmatch in the junkyard.

Parked outside the junkyard somewhere makes sense, inside or close means he would have needed to get there pretty early aha

I imagine most parking spots are taken by the people who came to watch and despite the number of Lombari goons carpooling, spots would be limited. One of the perks of paying protection money to the Lombari family is being able to leave your shit in relative safety

"Hey Tony"
Yea?
"How long has that there, uh... unmarked black van been parked in here? are we crushin it or waht"
Eh, was here when I got here...
"Wait tony, dont you live here?"

This generic goon Dialogue is Brought to you by rock star games

Hey I tried hero's, pirates, forced experiments...

It's this and experiments that get the most auidence these days

Ah, I'm sorry for disappearing. I got caught up with work among other things. Please yes continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back