• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gangs of BlueBay City OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No these one are low tier robo parts designed for singular purposes

roboarm for strength/taser
Mechanical eye for tracking/lasers
Etc etc

their top tier friends have shit more on nanotech level

I'd have had a post up earlier but I got into the bbcode cookie jar and spent way too long playing around.

I just noticed how Hyun and Aura are in a kind of "so it's the same type of stand" situation. Their powers can be used in a lot of similar ways despite working differently at the mechanics-level and one being magic-based and the other biological. They could either have a hilarious rivalry with their mirror-matchups or come up with more and more creative applications of each power by brainstorming and stealing tricks from the other.

I don’t know I’m open to planning. Although I would imagine Aura would try her hardest to get along with her, because Aura is going to seriously love her.

Lombari announcer,
Power, Super ears able to hear anything perfectly as if picked up through a microphone as long as he can see said target.

Is this by chance still open? I have an idea for a technological based empowered individual whome I think I can actually write in pretty well if you want to hear what I’ve got?

Is this by chance still open? I have an idea for a technological based empowered individual whome I think I can actually write in pretty well if you want to hear what I’ve got?
People can join in later at some point but not straight away

People can join in later at some point but not straight away
Hmm never mind then. It has been my experience that such things usually mean No. not intentionally mind you, but RP’s get locked down and getting to the point where others can join in rarely if ever happens. I suppose I could make the CS just in case...but my hopes aren’t exactly high there.

Hmm never mind then. It has been my experience that such things usually mean No. not intentionally mind you, but RP’s get locked down and getting to the point where others can join in rarely if ever happens. I suppose I could make the CS just in case...but my hopes aren’t exactly high there.
I mean if you want to make a cs please go do what everyone else has, I'm not here to sell you on joining from the OOC aha

That's what I wrote the check for

I mean if you want to make a cs please go do what everyone else has, I'm not here to sell you on joining from the OOC aha

That's what I wrote the check for
Hmm well then I wish I’d have found that first lol. No worries best of luck.

I think I need to just make my post signature, "Sorry, I wrote too much." It happens every single time and twice on Sunday.

The only thing I can say is bad at it, is a clown having hammerspace when he could pick up one of the cool katana's dropped by a edge aha
Even a literal fool can see that picking up one of the edgelord kAtaNaS is just asking for bad luck. Those okatu kitchen knives are cursed!

Even a literal fool can see that picking up one of the edgelord kAtaNaS is just asking for bad luck. Those okatu kitchen knives are cursed!

It’s probably fine.
(You know it’s not fine when someone says “probably”)

I know what you did, but I find it funnier for the triad to die on impact what with flying through the air into a pyramid of cubed cars lol
Suppose I can edit that, then. He’ll become one with a crunched-up Honda or something.

Hyun 5 min ago: "So it's the same type of stand as mine... but mine's still better."

Hyun rn: "How in the fuck did she make that? And how the fuck do I do that?"

Hyun in five minutes when Aura isn't passing out from just using her power on fodder: "How... the... fuck... *passes out*"

So uh, did she have an extended magazine just waiting to jam into a gun or did she make gold bullets with gold gunpowder aha

Cause if it's the latter and the act of making a gun is just to show off and intimidate I give it a gold star
Mhhmmyes
4b8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back