• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangland 2025

James walks down the stairs and looks around for the basement. Soon enough he founds it and, who would've guessed, when he pulled open the crates, a brand new AK-47 was awaiting him. Him picked it and smile. He pointed it at the wall and aimed down the sights. "Nice." He let the rifle hang by his side while he walked up the stairs and went into his room. he put the AK on a table and lied down in bed, waiting for tomorrow to come. (@DrTrollinski )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aww. The poor kid." He chuckled. Slipping into the suit that had been laid out for him. He wasn't a big fan of suits, but it looked sharp and was the only thing they gave him. "You sure are a lucky man to have come out of that one alive."(@DrTrollinski )

Holow had finally finished the remote deal and was on her way back to the apartment. She shot Le'Mar a text as she pulled into her parking spot, taking off her helmet and shaking out her hair. She sighed, re reading the text. 'Exchange dealt with. Everything went smooth.' she re read, sending it off as soon as possible. She climbed off her motorcycle, shoving her helmet under her arm as she looked for her keys in her pockets.

'Remind me what exchange that was?' He replied in text. He was sitting on the couch in the hangout, drinking a beer and eating a donut. (@Icefox11)

--

".. He was just fine. He had a good time." He chuckled and stood up once his suit was on. "Follow me, Johnathan. There's one last thing we need to do." He said as he lead him out of the shower room and down another hallway. He lead him into a large room that had an alter in the center of it. Gathered around the room were at least ten or fifteen men, all of them in suits - some of these men were completely new to Johnathan. Amari went and stood behind the altar. (@Axel1313)

"Sounds like it." He laughed. Straightening up his suit he stood and followed Amari without question. That is..until they got into the room with the altar. There were other guys there too, he didn't even recognize most of them. "Uuuh...and what is all of this Boss?"(@DrTrollinski )

Holow sighed, looking at her phone again. 'You sent me across town to drop off some cash, remember. You basically wanted to separate me and James' She texted back.

Amari walked up and took him by the hand. He dragged him to the alter and then got his shooting hand and flipped it up so the palm was facing him. Something big was going down. He slowly glanced around the room - all of the men here were Italian.

".. My friends. You may be wondering why I have someone of American heritage stood up here?" He asked. Everyone nodded. ".. This man has reached the same level of bravery and loyalty of any Italian man, and I'm certain he could teach you all a thing or two about respect." He kept a straight and sincere look on his face. There was no smiling in this room. ".. He shall be the first and last American man to ever be brought into this family. His loyalty and respect has impressed me, and aside from family, he is someone I am happy to call a friend." He said; he pulled out a small card from under the alter, alongside a pin which he quickly pricked Johnathan's index finger with. ".. May the blood flow from the finger of which you pull the trigger with." He allowed the blood to drop onto the card with the patron saint on it. ".. I offer your blood to the Patron Saint George, the guardian of this family. He shall be the one who watches over your bonding." He looked Johnathan dead in the eye and then lit the blood soaked card on fire before placing it in his hands. In the movies, they held this until it turned to ashes, but they had to move it rapidly from hand to hand to avoid burns.

".. Johnathan Loire. This blood hereby brings us together as one. As family. You are now my brother. The blood shall bind us together and shall not be separated until the day we die..." He waited for the card to be burned up. It was clear where he got the name for his second son from. The Patron Saint of the family. ".. Repeat after me. I, Johnathan Loire, hereby swear under the blood I have offered that I agree to be a man who is clean of sin within the family. I shall not turn to the crime of buying or consuming illegal narcotics, and I swear I will be loyal to other members of this family. I will be a rational, man of honor who respects womanhood and also plays his part as a stand-up guy. I also swear that I will show class and independence within the family." He recited something that he once went through. It took a lot of consideration before he did this, but with what Johnathan had showed him in such a short amount of time, this was just perfect. (@Icefox11)

Giving a nod of approval, Rick gets back to eating his breakfast. After a while in silence, he gazes down at his watch and he nearly chokes on his pancakes. He might be late to the meeting with Amari. "Hurry up you two. We are going to be late."

(@DrTrollinski)

Giving a nod of approval, Rick gets back to eating his breakfast. After a while in silence, he gazes down at his watch and he nearly chokes on his pancakes. He might be late to the meeting with Amari. "Hurry up you two. We are going to be late."

(@DrTrollinski)

Holow groaned at her phone, hitting her head lightly against the wall. 'Ok.' She texted him back, not wanting to pressure him with whining. Plus, she cared not to be tied to him and have to drink his urine.

Johnathan had absolutely no idea what was going on until halfway through the ceremony and by then it was far too late go back out of it. He was officially becoming a part of their family now. Clearing his throat he straitened up and looked at Amari with a face of the utmost respect. Giving a curt nod he recited what Amari said word by word. "I, Johnathan Loire, hereby swear under the blood I have offered that I agree to be a man who is clean of sin within the family. I shall not turn to the crime of buying or consuming illegal narcotics, and I swear I will be loyal to other members of this family. I will be a rational, man of honor who respects womanhood and also plays his part as a stand-up guy. I also swear that I will show class and independence within the family."(@DrTrollinski )

The boys quickly finished off their breakfast and then dashed off upstairs to get changed into some clothes to wear. They were going to be a while as they both needed to use the bathroom before they headed out, but they wouldn't take hours.

".. How do you think Amari will react to seeing us in person?" Nick asked. (@Beowulf)

--

"We will now remain in silence for the Omertà." He said. A couple of minutes passed by, and no one dared even breathed too loudly. Breaking this oath was punishable by death. Once the silence was up, Johnathan was pulled closer to Amari and pecked once on each cheek. It was a tradition. Don't ask why. Amari looked at him after that and placed a hand on his shoulder. ".. Welcome to The Dicciano Family, brother." He muttered to him. He then sent him away to stand with the crowd of people - Johnathan then had to watch Amari do the same thing at least twenty times over. This whole thing would be drilled into his mind, no doubt - once all the other men had been 'made', he sent them out. He was left with Johnathan once again. ".. Congratulations." He cracked a faint smile. (@Axel1313)

"How do they usually react. First, denail, then they piss their pants when they realize we are real. But he won't wet himself, he'll contain himself and break out into a sweat." he said as he stood up and straightened his tie.

(@DrTrollinski)

"Thanks? I assume?" He smiled back. "I hate to sound stupid, but so far all I know is that now I'm part of the family. Recognized as a brother by blood, right? And it also means that from now on I'm completely loyal to you, no matter what the circumstances."(@DrTrollinski )

"Observation." He muttered. ".. What if he has friends there? Or, a friend." He said. ".. He's spent a lot of time around an American recently." He said as he stood up and also brushed his suit down. (@Beowulf)

--

"You're now loyal to all of us, Johnathan. Don't worry yourself." He walked forward and opened up the door. "Come. You'll ride with me - we're going back to my place." He said, followed by leading him outside and round to the corner of the parking lot. He pressed a button on his keys to unlock his car, and then waited for Johnathan to get in before driving off and away from the Vineyard.

Vincent's personal vehicle - The 2015 Audi R8

ae-audi-r8-front_0.gif

"You wouldn't have asked that question unless something was playing on your mind. What's conflicting?" He asked while driving. He didn't come across as aggressive. (@Axel1313)

"Then we try to seperate them, even if it is me in the middle of them during lunch." Rick replied, now happy with his tie. "Comon you two! I might leave you behind if you don't hurry it up." he teased the two.

(@DrTrollinski )

".. It's hardly past breakfast time yet, brother." He said. When Rick called out, Nathaniel came running to the top of the stairs - he was only in his underwear at the time.

"Don't leave us! Adrian's still in the bathroom!" He whined before shooting off back to his room to resume getting dressed.

".. I vote for a breach of security being the reason we have the kids with us." Nick said quietly after chuckling over Nathan. (@Beowulf)

"I was just curious is all. This was all so sudden and unexpected I wasn't sure what to think." He leaned back in his seat. "I'm actually really happy now to be considered part of a family like this. Sure, I do have my own off in another city. But it is nice to finally feel like a part of something while away from them."(@DrTrollinski 0

"I understand, yes. It's always nice to have something to rely on." He said, speeding up his car. He was on edge about something. ".. What city are your family staying in?" He asked. (@Axel1313)

"I never set a time. And arriving early is a rather effective way of knocking someone off balance." he said, waiting patiently for the boys to finish what they were doing. "And a breach in security is a good reason for them to be with us, as well as to arriving early. It is something for him to relate to."

(@DrTrollinski )

"I actually have no idea Sir. All I know is that they're somewhere in France. Staying with her brother. I'm glad they're so far away though, nowhere near any of the troubles around here."(@DrTrollinski )

The boys soon came shooting down the stairs in some clothes and went to their sides. "We're ready!" Adrian yelled.

".. Brother, let's go. You can drive." He said as he walked out of the house and to the garage with him. "Your choice of car." He said. "We leave immediately." He added. (@Beowulf

--

"Do you not have contact with them? You know, don't you get a phone call now and again so you can speak to your girls?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. (@Axel1313)

"I do. I call them often and even have the occasional video chat. It's always so cute to hear them babbling with joy whenever their daddy is on the phone or smearing food all over the computer when they think they can reach through the computer screen." He laughed. Oh god how he missed them so much.(@DrTrollinski )

"I understand. The only time I was ever away from home was when I had to fly out to Italy to put the last of the Dicciano's to rest. George had only just been born, and Joseph was only five or six. He missed me. A lot. For the first week I was gone, he'd cry to me on the phone every night and beg me to come home." He said with a sigh. "It wasn't easy, but it's all worth it in the end." He added. (@Axel1313)

"It is tough being so far away from them and not even really knowing where they are." He let out a heavy sigh. "But right now it is for the best...it's all for the best to make sure that they stay happy."(@DrTrollinski )

"If they come back here, they'll have full time protection from us. I can guarantee that. You'll all be living well once your debts gone." He said softly, speeding up a little more. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back