• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Shadow was too scared to follow so she sent me to look for you all. The human Amanda sent this...thing...to come with, but the only thing he's useful for is complaining and his ability to see in the dark." He said, glaring at the cyber cat.

Said cat just shrugged his shoulders and looked at the two humans in front of him.
"This all of them? I'd rather get out of this furest with the pelt still on my hide." He said, the annoyance and venom clear on his robotic voice.

"You're a robot! What pelt?" Teddysprite asked, his sanity snapping. This meowbeast was going to going to drive him crazy!

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aura and Theo are still in here! We have to find them!"

@Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress

Charlotte: Be skeptical

You think you detect a hint of insincerity in Amanda's voice. You give her a wary look.

"So, Lottie! I've got so much to tell you now! Your role, your level, your powers, everything!"

"C-Can it wait a bit, BB? I'm worried about the others..."

"Sure thing! I'll wait 'till everyone's back!"

"Why not send her in to look? I'll even call RoboKitty back so she won't be alone." She said with a kind smile. This time a bit more sincere. Her brother was in there after all. Poor girl must be more worried than she was letting on.

"Yeah! The more looking the better!....though I'm too scared to go in...." Shadow said, her shoulders slumping as she looked the creepy forest.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. I'm purrety sure we're all too scared too go in. Those who did are all really brave, in my opinion." She said, placing a gentle hand on Shadow's shoulder. Though she thought they were more idiots than brave. "Of course, that's up to you Charlotte. If you don't want to send her in, that's fine. Teddy and RoboKitty should be fine on their own. Sprites can't die, right?" She asked, directing the question at BBsprite.

"Alright. Get looking you hunk of junk."

RoboKitty hissed at Teddysprite but went to looking, making the light brighter so that the humans could see where they were walking. He didn't want to be lectured in front of those that would back the stupid talking teddy bear up.

@electroShogun

Duke: More soul searching

Dammit, that's not what it's call! Besides, you're pretty sure you did enough soul searching on your journey to Kino Kingdom. You look around and don't really see-Wait! You see something far yonder. It's faint, but it could be someone.

Duke: Soul journey

That's not even retailing to the situation! Anyways, with the cat-bot lighting your way, you start walking.

@electroShogun @ShadowHuntress

"Well... We can't die, but we can get hurt by some things. And if we get hurt enough, we poof back into our amulets. Oh, that reminds me!"

BB holds her hooves out, and a balloon-shaped pendant appears around your neck.

"Here's my amulet, Lottie! Take good care of it!"

"Thanks, BB! So, um... will you go look for the others?"

"Okie dokie! I'll find 'em in two shakes of a kitty's tail!"

BB flies off into the forest.

@ShadowHuntress

Ken: Follow

You stay close to Duke, careful not to lose him.

@Nawmoo

Amanda watches the pony fly off before feeling a bit light headed. Okay....going without sleep the last few days wasn't a good idea..... She leaned against a tree and made it look like she was relaxing against it. "How long until they find them all? I want to meet the rest of them! Especially Ken's girlfuriend! Isn't it cute how they can find love in this fucked up game?" She asked with a smile and a laugh. "Anyone I should be worried about though?"

"Well....there is Afrien. He's like a walking bomb. He seems to be always looking for a fight." Shadow answered, looking at Amanda with concern. "Are you alright? Your human complexion looks pale...."

Teddysprite and RoboKitty followed, looking ahead for the other missing children. RoboKitty was grumbling under his breath, but at least it wasn't audible.

@electroShogun @Nawmoo

"Don't worry! I'm just fine!" She jumped away from the tree and did a balancing act on a log with a goofy smile. "Besides, I always look tired. Don't know why....oh! Maybe because I sleep walk?" She questioned. It wasn't a complete lie. She did sleep walk. Just not here recently. Again, no sleep. "No...that wouldn't affect how I look....unless, of course, I get into my mother's makeup." She laughed, holding her stomach. "Oh man, I can't even imagine how I would look if I did that!"

"Amanda, you mustn't push yourself. What if you hurt yourself while facing your Denizen and die because you angered it?"

"Naw. I'm sure we'd be purrety chill. Be best furiends even! It's a feeling I've got."

@electroShogun

Duke: Keep walking

Ugh, this is taking a while. However, you're getting closer to the faint soul. As you journey towards it, you notice that the forest seems to parked on a steep hill.

Duke: Make absolutely sure not to do something that will cause you to fall down the hill

You make sure not to-

*trip*

Duke: Ah! Fuck! Agh! Shit! Ow! Dam-

You yell out of anger, swearing a bunch, as you roll downhill. The "trip" down was a painful experience.

Duke: Stop

You immediately stop as you hit a tree. You slowly weez out in pain from hitting the before-mentioned tree. However, beyond that said tree was a cave...you assume of wonders...You don't really care, you're in too much pain to care about it right now.

@electroShogun @ShadowHuntress

She was about to argue when she saw their faces. She slumped her shoulders and sighed. "Alright...just make sure I don't wonder off." She said as she walked to a tree and closed her eyes. She really hoped she had stopped.

Amanda: Awaken

She sat up and looked around. Back on the purple moon. Cool. Did anything else change while she was gone? She floated out of her window to begin exploring.

Teddysprite: Rush to Duke

"Duke! Are you alright?!"

RoboKitty: Laugh

RoboKitty pointed and laughed as Duke tripped, his metal voice sounding scratchy. That was the best thing he's seen in his short existence.

@electroShogun @Nawmoo

Teddysprite: Help Duke up

Teddysprite helped him up and made sure he was stable before he let him lean against the tree. "Should I take you back now so you can have Shadow look at you?" He asked, worry worming it's way into his voice. "And would you stop laughing! He could've gotten majorly hurt!"

"Oh please, he's a man. He'll get ofur it. You should be worrying about the women we left behind. Can they really purrtect themselves as well as you believe?"

"Of course they can!"

@Nawmoo

Duke: I'm fine, just a few bruises and possible cracked rips. *cough* I'll be okay.

Duke: Point at cave

Duke: I'm picking up a faint soul coming from within that cave over there.

@ShadowHuntress

Deust : Wait Outside

You sit outside the forest and hope everyone will return safely.

Afrien : Look for People

You look around and decide that Life Forces are the best tracking method.

Afrien : Focus

6̶͞5̸͢4̸͞5́̀͏7̨͏͜͡6̷̡̛̛́5̕5̷̧6͢҉̵̕4̴̶͢͠5̶̡͘͞7҉̶8͏̸6̧̛͏7̨͝͞t͏̷͝4̴͝͝5̡́͠7̵̷̶͟͝6͝҉4̛̕͝7̷̵͝6͢5̸҉̵̕͞8̶̡7̶͟͢5̴̛̕̕҉6͝͝͡6̴̷̢̕7̶͏̷͏͘3̴̨̨̛́6͞8̵̴̴̡̕9̸̨̢2̸̡̨́͢7̷͜͠͞3̷̢͞͞4҉͘͏̴̡7̨̕8̨͢͟͠6҉҉̛͢҉2̶́͠͡4̶̵̡͢3̸̸̡͠7̵̛8̴͟͢7̷̸2͢4҉̡8̵́͞3̵̸́7͏̸̵4̢͢7͏̛̕8̨̀͟͡2́͘͜͡3́́͞6̵̕9̷̢̀͜͜8̢̛͝0̷̢͢͟͟7̧̨4̛҉̀2̴͢3̸͠7̷͘9̸̛͡͡6̸͢4̸́͜͢2̸̴͜҉̕9̛͠8̡͞2̴͏

K̛̀Į̸̨B̡̛͡V̴ ̀G͝҉FE̵̶Ş̵̸D̴̢͡F̨̛͜B͝ ̸K͢͠O͘͢S̕͡ D̶̛̕RÙ͟͜V̶͜͢ ̛H͡J͠ ̢̛M͢F́͠W͘U̡̕͠

́O̡͟C̛ÌÍ̕Ç͟҉I̴̷̡M̢I̸͟I̸̶I̶̡C̸I̵̧͟

͏́O͘C̷͝͡I͘IC͘͡Ì͏M̸̛͢II͢I̷̶̡CI͝͡

̸̴͠OC͟͝I̴̢I͜C͟I̡̕M̸͢I̶͜͞Į̶̨Į̴͟Ć͘͡I͝͏

̴̀͠L̛F̸̸̡I̛҉F̴F

̛̀V͘͞͝K̵VFI̛҉͝

́͝S͠I̛Y͏C̶̢͢I͘͘

Afrien : Be Afraid

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? HOW THE FUCK DOES A LIFESPAN LIKE THAT EXIST!? WHAT DOES OCIICIMIIICI MEAN!?

Afrien : Rush In

You swallow hard and rush into the clearing to find what is putting off this Life Force...

"Duke?"

@Nawmoo

"I am going to ignore that shitty nickname and cut right to the point. What the fuck have you done. You must have some kind of fucking demon possessing you to be giving off these crazy ass readings."

@Nawmoo

Teddysprite: Explore cave

Something didn't feel right about this cave. He highly doubted that a player could make their way in without hurting themselves like Duke had, but then, who's soul did he sense?

Teddysprite: Go through game data

Teddysprite leaned close to the wall and started going through the game data in his plush bear head. He had to figure it out before he kept going.

Duke: Question crazy ass reading

You're not even sure what he means when he says crazy ass readings. You then recall that he's the Seer of Life...Is it possible that he see Oglogoth's lifespan? You choose not to not think too deep into it and just go with a firm yes.

Duke: Really? Tell me, Afrien, *cough* what does the scouter say?

@Midnight Phantom

"I can't even tell what it says! Its a garble of like 50 numbers, followed by a shit ton of gibberish. All i could make out in that mess was OCIICIMIIICI, whatever the fuck that means."

@Nawmoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back