• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Oglogoth: Explain

You explain to Duke.

TH̸E ̡PRESE̷ǸC͢E TH̶E͘ S̸E̵ER ̢IS͜ ̛S͟ENSIN͠G̴ IS MY͝ O͝W͞N͡. ỲO͏U̸R̨ ͝F҉RIE͡ND IS ͜IN͡ ̧N̶O DÁNGER.

@Nawmoo

Okay...he deserved that...

"Yes, I know I put Shadow in danger when I hid in the pendant, but I would have come out if I thought she was in any real danger. She had you and the others to look out for her and, I do like to believe she has grown a bit." He stated, looking Afrien in the eye. "Also, I am not a pixel ghost, I am a guide."

RoboKitty: Be amazed

The guy who was just lecturing you on keeping them safe abandoned his player? Ha! How amazing! There was no way he was passing this by!
"Wait, are you telling me that Mr. Perfect left his player? Who's more responsible now!" He yelled at him, laughing.

@Midnight Phantom

"What in the fuck is an Oglogoth?"

@Nawmoo

"And you. Your job is to be a guide, to actually help your player. Leaving her uninformed is like painting a god damned target on her back! Had we not been there to protect her, she would have died."

You glare daggers at the floating creature.

@ShadowHuntress

"She is stronger than you think. She can defend herself if she sees she must. I was talking about her courage. She isn't as nervous around the group, yes?" He said before turning over to RoboKitty. "And I am better than you who only cares for himself and his player. You are supposed to watch over them all, not just the one."

"Yeah, you keep believing that." He said, shutting his eyes and laying back, his arms behind his head.

@Midnight Phantom

RoboKitty: Scream

RoboKitty screamed and fell to the ground. His eyes were wide and filled with fright. "You stupid motherfucking horse! What the hell are you doing, trying to kill me? That was uncalled fur and I demand an apology!"

Teddysprite: Laugh

Now it was his turn to laugh as he saw RoboKitty fall in fright, screaming like a little robotic girl.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Growl

Oh this little piece of shit thinks its so clever. Highbloods are not built for combat. They have a larger think pan size, but they are weak. Their bodies are frail.

"Just do your god damned job."

@ShadowHuntress

Afrien : Rephrase

"Alright, better question. What is this god you are going on about?"

@Nawmoo

"Let me look."

Afrien : Focus

Aura Kenti D͜͝ ̷̡͢͞E̢͏̵ ́͞V̴̨̨̧͟ ̶̛͡͡O͘͜͟ ̨͠҉̶̛U̢̕ ̵̴́͢R̕͜͠͝

Afrien : Sway

You stumble backwards from the light headed feeling. You have been overexerting yourself with your Seer Powers. But now is not the time.

"AURA!"

You bolt off in the Direction of the faint life signal.

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun @Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress

Kersin rode deeper and deeper into the forest ignoring all of the illusions that drove them off path, there were many all of which people in his life who had died. Suddenly one voice struck him hard, a male voice who had belonged to that of his colleague who was like a wriggling mate to you. "Kersin, I trusted you" the voice had said disapprovingly. Kersin had tensed the memory of that day all too clear in his mind, dragon dad noticed this and went away from the noise. Dragon dad after moments of running stopped dead in his tracks, the sound of crying could be heard and the smell of sadness wafted through the air, he knew this was one of the children.

~~~~

Theo sat weeping by a tree, her anger had inevitably turned to sadness as she could not build her anger too strong before it came to be toppling regret. Though she knew she was alone she could hear the yells of her friends calling her to them comforting her but also not helping, she wanted to be alone. A large creature wrapped a large circumference around her, her head in her knees she could not see the creature clearly but she did not care at the current moment. Suddenly a hand placed itself on her shoulder and she looked up to find kersin and Dragon dad. Theo suddenly burst into tears again and kersin sat there silently comforting her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back