• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Aura was dragged away before fechners eyes

Fechner: D*MN IT I CANT CHASE AFTER ALL OF YOU AT ONCE

Suddenly ken approaches you

Fechner: I DONT KNOW NOT LIKE I SAVED HER *SS FROM IMPENDING DOOM ONLY TO COME IN CONTACT WITH MORE

Fechner: *sigh* just follow me

he began flying in the direction of the cave.

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke: Get lost

You got lost, perfect. You were just behind them, how did you get lost? Well, no time to pout on it, you got to find your way out of here.

Duke: Trust your instincts

You instincts tell you to goooo....THAT WAY!...Wait, no, not that way. Over there! No, not that way. Um, try over the- wait, no...um...Shit. Why did you run in here again, you don't really remember?

Alisprite: Panic

No! You can't afford to panic! The children are in danger! You need to-

N͝Ý̸҉̷A̷̴͟R̢̕͡L̷̨͟B҉̨̀ ̵́͘҉S̵̵̡̛͡R҉̸'̢̕͡͠Z̶̢͘͜L̕͡G̛̀ ̨̨͟Z̴̀͜҉M̢̨̡A҉̛҉̶̧Ŗ̴͘Z̶͏O̷̴͡͡L̕͢͠ ͝҉D͠͏͟Ę̴͟L̴̡̨D̶̷Ǫ́A̕!

Alisprite: PANIC!

No! No no no no no! They can't be here!

Fechner: Dude only aura is in inescapable danger right now

Fechner: Knowing theo shes in the woods crying pretending shes mad

Fechner: IDK anyone else with that deep of a connection

Fechner: seriously what the hell is wrong?!

Alisprite: Worry

You were the only one that heard it, apparently. Does that mean... they're trying to contact you? But... why?

???: Contact the Mage

You project your voice through the Furthest Ring, reaching out to the Void player.

GR͝AL̡B JU'̢UC SAOM͞N.̀

@Nawmoo

Duke: Respond

You...hear something, yet there seems to be no one around. You look at your COSMIC SPECS to see if it's maybe glitching out, but they seem to be fine. You're not sure what is going on or who is trying to contact you. You....y-you recall something, something you read. The author mentioned something that you just found at the time to be probably some final words...but after all you've been through, slowly putting together the missing pieces...You wonder...C-co...Could this be...God?

Duke: H-hello?

@electroShogun

GR͏A̧LB̸. ͜UI'MA͜RĻD́ ͝OGL͞OGO̕TH, UI'̡ZRALM ͜G̕IE͝R͜TOR͘OZ.

Your voice resonates with the Mage's inherent power, allowing him to comprehend you.

Í AM̨ ̴OGL͞OGO̕TH,̴ LE̶SSE͝R OÙTER ̵GOD.

@Nawmoo

Duke: Think about it

Oglogoth, lesser outer god...You get a serious bad vibe from this whole situation. It took you years to come to terms with the inevitable destruction of earth, learning that there are multiple gods...I-it was just a little hard to take in. You wanted to just try and ignore it, but you really doubt that this guy is just gonna go away.

Duke: Converse with Oglogoth

Duke: It's...interesting to meet you, Oglogoth. May I ask, why have you struck conversation with little ol' me?

@electroShogun

Y͘OU ̴A͝R͝Ȩ T͝H̷E̡ ̸M̀A̛GÉ OF͟ ͠VO̴ID͞.͞ Y͞O̸U ̧A̴RE ͜TH̛E̡ ̢ONL̢Y̷ ̶ON͘E̸ ͟W̷HO̧ CA̡N̶ C̴O̵M͠PR̢E͢HEN̡D̀ OU͞R ̧T̕ƠŃGUE.̕ ̨W̨E ̛W͡ISḨ T͝O ASSIST͟ YO͏U,͜ D̵UKE S͢OLO̕MO҉N.

@Nawmoo

Duke: ...

It does sound interesting, you've had a few questions you wanted answered. However, could you really trust something you have no idea about. For all you know, he could be the Sburb equivalent of Lucifer and you would just be foolishly being lured into some trap.

Duke: Sounds a little too nice to just be handed information from someone I can't actually see, what's the catch?

@electroShogun

C̷ATC͘H̴?̸ ̀TH̸E̴R̕E I͝S N̨O ̸ĆAT̵C̵H̵. ̵N̡O͢T F͡OR̸ Y͜OU, ̛A͞T͜ L͘E̢A̸ST.͠ A̴S ̕T̛H̀E͜ ̕M͜A͠GE ̵O̶F ̨VƠĮD͠, YǪU ARE͝ I҉MMU͟NE̡ ͘T͘O҉ ͏T͠HE̵...͏ SID̷E EF͢F̨EC̕T͝S ̶ǪF͡ C͜O̡N͏TACT͏ ̧WI͠TH̕ ͝OŲR̷ ͞K̵IND̡.̷

@Nawmoo

Aura: Wake up

You cannot... Where were you right now..? All you saw was black. Just... nothingness. Where was everyone..? You hear noises, but see nothing.. What..?

IN͜ ̷Á S̨E̵NSE.́ ̷MO͜SŢ ͢W̵H̡O͜ COME̶ ̶I̵ǸT̵O͡ ̕C͠ONTAC͝T̴ WI̶T́H͞ US ĻO͝S͢E ̨THEIR͡ SANI̛T̴Y̧ ͠SIMPLY̨ ́B̡Y̡ HEÀR̵ĮN̛G ͜O͝U҉R VO҉I̶CES. THIS ̢BES̕T͞ƠWS͜ ̵U̡P҉ON̢ T͢H̕EM U̢NFATHOMA̡B̢LE̡ ̨ḐAR͞Ķ M͜AJ͜JYKŚ AND҉ A͘N ̡INSA͝T̸IAB̕ĻE ͘B͟L͡O̵ODL̢UST̛.́ T̛H҉I̛S͡ S͝T̡AT͞E ͟IS ͡K͡NOWN ͞AS̛ ̴GRĮMDÁRKNE͞S̕S.

@Nawmoo

W͞E ARE̵ INCOMPR҉EHENSIB͝LE͡ TO̕ M̨ƠST͝ M̷OR̵TAL B̡EI̵NG̵S. ̀ON̶LỲ ̷T͝HƠS͢E ̸W͢H̢O̷ E͟MBO̢D̢Y ͜TH͟E ̶A̷S͏P͟E͡C͜T͟ ҉O͘F ̕OUR ҉HÒME͝,̢ ̶TḨE A̶SP̢ECT̀ ͠O҉F̧ ̶V͘O͘ID,͞ C͞A̛Ǹ ͢R̛ES̢I̛S̵T͏ ̨O̢UR͘ ̧EF̶F̸ÈCT͝S̡. ̡IT ͡IS͠... QUITE ̧LON͏E̕LY ͞AT T͏IM͠ES.͏ MOS͝T O̕F ͘THÉ ̵OTHER O̡ŲT͜ER̛ ͡G̛O͡DS ͜A͏ŔE N̛O͝T͠ S̡OC̀IĄBL͞E͠ ͟S̛ǪRT͏S.

@Nawmoo

Duke: Oh...Bummer.

Duke: Think

You are literally speaking to a god and, by the games rules, you're the only one who can without going bonkers...Looks like "nothing" is beginning to become something. All this time, questioning your own aspect, and it turned out it something that literally existed in nothing...This revelation has made you a bit hungry for more knowledge. Given from what you read, these guys live in The Furthest Ring and you seem to recall that Derse is pretty close by it.

Duke: Learn

Duke: So you and the other out gods live in The Furthest Ring, does that mean you ally yourself with Derse or is it just coincidence or just another aspect of Sburb which you and the other outer gods couldn't control?

@electroShogun

Amanda: Look at Forest

Amanda watched as they all basically ran into either certain death or something worse that lay waiting in the creepy forest. You would have to be an idiot to run in there. She had thought Ken was smarter than that. Oh well. She looked over at the alien girl conversing with her sprite, wondering if she should talk to her. She seemed easy enough to understand.

Amanda: Introduce yourself

"Hey, I haven't introduced myself to you right? I'm Amanda, Thief of Mind." She said, holding out her hand as she stopped in front of her.

"Oh...um...I'm Sh-Shadow...Slyph of B-Breath." She stammered, hesitantly shaking Amanda's hand. This made Amanda think of a shy little puppy and had to stop from chuckling.

"I am Teddysprite, Shadows guide and caregiver. Hurt her and I will find a way to hurt you." He said, glaring at her.

Oh crap. Could he read her? No....her acting was flawless and she knew it. What exactly was a Thief of Mind and was it normally untrustworthy? She'd have to ask RoboKitty before doing anything she might regret.

Shadow: Be confused

That girl...Amanda...didn't seem very thrilled at what Teddysprite said. But then again, it was kind of mean. But why would she be nervous? She seemed like a happy kind of girl who liked to have fun. Not someone she'd usually hang around with, but it certainly was a nice break.

Shadow: Change subject

"What do you think is in there?" She asked, looking at the forest, shaking lightly.

"No idea! Seems fun though. Wanna go in with me?"

"What?! No! It could be....dangerous in there....but I am worried about....the others...."

Amanda seemed to think for a second before her face lit up again. "Then Teddysprite and RoboKitty should go in! They're guides, so they shouldn't get hurt!" She said, tapping her pendant, making a robot looking meowbeast come out. "And if they find them, they'll bring them back out. Sound good?"

Shadow: Be overjoyed

Of course! Since guides were part of the game, they shouldn't be able to get hurt! Meaning if there was something dangerous, nothing bad will happen to them!
"That's true! Teddysprite, can you find them?"

"....I'll try. Come along RoboKitty." He said after a moment's pause. RoboKitty followed, leaving Shadow worrying about her friends slightly less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back