• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

dave told me we are "looking for a huge black and white ball flying through space" then told me it works like an appearifyer, i have never seen one so i have no clue what he is talking about so if anyone wants to take a crack at it be my guest.

You walk over to Ken, hearing Afrien.

"STOP CUSSING OR IM GOING TO COME DOWN THERE MYSELF!!!"

You look back at the console. You decide to leave it for the time being.

"I hope someone knows how to operate this..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke: Take a metaphorical crack at it

Okay, you're dealing with alien technology that controls a giant space cannon that was designed...You got this?...Okay, actually, you don't. Where do you even start? You were hoping Mr. Alien over there would understand this stuff, but even he's like, "WTF is this shit!?!?" God, this is a fine pickle you got yourself into...

Duke: Do something

You slowly push down on something that looks like a button. Well...you did something, now you wait to see what it did...hm.

@electroShogun @Kurai Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow: Watch

She didn't know how to work the machine. And what exactly was an appearifyer? She didn't know, but it looks like Duke might. Besides, she didn't want to get involved and screw something up.

Shadow: Pet dragon dad

She started to pet his back. He seemed so much calmer than her own dragon mom. And a lot more worried and loving toward Kersin. That was good. He definitely deserved it with how he is.

Shadow: Wonder about other troll lusi

She soon began to wonder what the other trolls lusi were. She knew the could range from small like Tinkerbull and big like the Virgin Mother Grub. And their personalities were all so different that even if they were the same kind, they'd act completely different.

Shadow: Focus!

She blinked and shook her head. She had to stop thinking about it. She looked back down at the machine while she continued to pet Kersin's lusus. What exactly did it do?

The targeting computer turns on.

ENTER TARGET COORDINATES

TG: type in these coordinates

TG: longitude δ187.413

TG: latitude β612.942

TG: altitude 4314

TG: then wait until i give the signal to fire

@Kurai Okami

"AS IF I'D EVEN HAVE TO TRY! SO WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND STOP ACTING SO IMMATURE!"

You death glare at him. Geez, he was throwing a fit....

Shadow: Try to calm Aura

"Um...Aura...I don't think fighting is the best...choice right now. We all know that...Afrien is immature...and is always looking for a fight...right? Won't you be the...better person for backing off?" She asked, laying a gentle hand on her shoulder after jumping off the lusus.

@MoltenLightning

Shadow: Try to calm Afrien

"And Afrien...shouldn't we wait until...after the problem at hand...is solved? Then you can...go and fight all you want...okay?" She asked, hoping that would calm him for now....or maybe not....she didn't know.

@Midnight Phantom

Shadow: Sigh and walk over

She sighed and walked over to where Afrien was. She just wasn't capable of yelling. Once closer, she repeated what she had said before, hoping this wasn't a waste of time...and also hoping it didn't make his mood worse....

"Afrien...shouldn't we wait until...after the problem at hand...is solved? Then you can...go and fight all you want...okay?" She asked, hoping that would calm him for now....or maybe not....she didn't know.

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: Calm yourself

Subconsciously, you use your powers to calm yourself down. You guessed there wasn't a need for violence... Maybe you could calm Afrien down?

Aura: NO

You would never use your powers on your companions... Though, if things get out of hand you might have to take measures. You sigh.

Afrien : Angry Screeching

You continue to let out loud noises of anger, ignoring Shadow.

@ShadowHuntress

Deust : Handle This

You walk up behind Afrien and wrap your hands around this mouth.

"I said calm down!"

Afrien : Lash Out

You swing around and punch Deust in the jaw.

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!"

Okay, that was the last straw. You run to Afrien's location, weapon at the ready.

"Afrien, I swear to all things HOLY if you-"

Hes done it now... Why would he punch Deust!?

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I WILL SOMEHOW LEARN TO TAKE AWAY YOUR RAGE, AND THEN YOU'LL SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID, AND REGRET IT! DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT!"

Shadow: Constrain him!

She used the wind to hold him in one place and made it as gentle as possible but still tight. He might hurt himself! "Afrien...please....stop. We need everyone calm and ready...in case things take a turn for the...worse...okay? Please....calm down..." She begged. She could feel tears threating to fall and she blinked them back. She was shaking, fear coursing through her.

@Midnight Phantom

"Aura...please go back...you aren't helping....you can't yell at him or else he'll...get worse..."

@MoltenLightning

Deust : Look

You stare at Afrien's eyes and notice something very strange. When his eyes were bloodshot... He had green blood... Right? Then why are his eyes red?

"We must get him into a mellow state! He has to be conscious, but we need him calm enough to listen to reason! Something is very wrong!"

@ShadowHuntress @MoltenLightning

"..."

"Afrien...?"

"..."

"Afrien..."

"..."

"Afrien!"

"... What?"

Deust : Check Eyes

There was a deep red coursing through Afrien's Eyes.

"Look at your lifespan."

"Fine..."

Afrien : Focus

Afrien Araeus dies of blood disease from a Rage Slug.

"It says a slug is poisoning my blood. What of it?"

Deust : Handle It

You walk behind Afrien and punch him in the back. He falls to the ground couching, before puking out a small slug.

"So this is why you were so angry. I must have been in some of the Ogre's blood, splashing into your mouth during your rampage."

"..."

You stomp on the small creature, squashing it.

"Shadow, would you cure Afrien of the poison in his veins?"

@ShadowHuntress @MoltenLightning

Duke: Examine Orbital Cannon

Hmmm, you take a look at the button you pressed earlier and begin to examine the interface. Kind of reminds you of a keyboard, but with more keys on the board. You guess that you have to enter something, maybe coordinates, and then press the metaphorical big red button...wait...Oh, never mind, make that actual big red button. No need for metaphorical buttons, when you got the real deal. However, you still needed something like coordinates to enter into this thing. Something which you currently lack.

Shadow: Heal Afrien

She used the wind already wrapped around him and started the healing. She had to push it further to reach inside of him and reach the poison in his blood...hopefully this worked, or else she would have failed at the one thing she could do. She pushed it further, closing her eyes to fight off the dizziness. She had to...she could do this.

@Midnight Phantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back