• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Shadow watched as Afrien jumped down to then ogres below and sighed. He was just obsessed with fighting. Nothing she could do about it. But...what were they supposed to do once they get to this Cannon?

Dragon dad kept on flying fast, even if people where jumping off he kept himself from going back as he knew kersin was right and the purple lake was important to get to.

meanwhile Theo had reached the dwelling of king basil Thanking falcon for her help she strode into the throne room where she was told basil almost never left.

Hello your highness!

I have come from a far away land looking for things to slay and such.

Ah yes, my adviser had told me your dwelling had been reported by a few of our scouts.

VICTOR!!!

The king had yelled the name of his adviser quite harshly. a few seconds later a rather small lizard had come running in, muttering to himself.

Yes sir I am here!!

You shall adventure with this young lady and make sure she knows what she is doing.

Yes sir!

Victor trots over to you eagerly and pushes you out the door in excitement.

Yo stop pushing me!

Forgive me I am just all to excited to finally be an adventurer like i had wanted!

Then why are you the kings adviser?

We are assigned roles at birth, then at the age of three we are trained and put to work.

That's awful, My government was better than that...

Then again the president cant really do much to improve the country overall BUT STILL!

The king is very powerful, and many believe the power has gone to his head!

Then lets get stronger and de-throne him together!

Victors eyes sparkled he was going to go on an epic quest with the legendary being that was only spoke of in myths The Concordance! Whilst Theo knew nothing of the lizard ways she was eager to learn, history was her favorite subject when it came to new places.

Afrien : Continue Massacre

You slosh through the growing pile of GRIST, continuing to stab Ogres. Freudsprite continues to spit fire.

Deust :Try to find group

After entering Kersin's land, you wander around trying to find Afrien & co.

Deust : See Afrien

You notice Afrien slowly fighting enemies in the distance, and begin to run forward. The time slowing effect immediately wears off.

"Sir Afrien! I made it!"

Afrien : Slaughter

You continue cutting down Ogres and shout back to Deust.

"Good to see you! Now help me kill these motherfuckers!"

"It would be an honor!"

You look at Ken, a wild fury emitting from you.

"WHO CARES!? THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER, NOTHING MATTERS. I SHOULD JUST PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY..."

You step towards him now, more threateningly than before.

"AND KILL YOU NOW!"

You bring out your STARLIT NIGHT CRASHER and fling the head at Ken, a murderous glint in your eyes.

Ken: DUCK!

You duck underneath Aura's attack. You've never been more scared in your life.

Ken: Get Aura out of there

You tackle Aura and teleport. You end up back in your house. You shoot a quick message to Afrien.

ES: Auras gone rage mode

ES: I got her away from everyone else

ES: Ill deal with this

ES: The rest of you find the countermeasure

@Midnight Phantom

Ken: Confront Aura

You stand up and face down Aura.

"Aura, snap out of it! You're not like this!"

@MoltenLightning

"DON'T TELL ME WHO TO BE!!!"

You screech, then try and swing the mace head at him again. He probably doesn't even EXIST. HOW COULD HE!?

"YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN EXIST. THIS IS ALL SOME SICK GAME, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!!"

Aura: Think

YOU CAN'T. WHAT IF HE WAS LYING?! Though, you do hesitate.

"PROVE IT! PROVE TO ME THAT YOU AREN'T SOME TWISTED FIGMENT OF THIS GAME!"

You keep your SNC at the ready, aimed at his head in a batter position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afrien : Rage

Did he just fucking ignore you?

You drop to your hands and knees.

"OF ALL THE STUPID"

You slam your face into the ground.

"ASININE"

You punch the ground with your left fist.

"SHARK JUMPING BULLSHIT!"

You slam your face into the ground once more before standing in a bloodthirsty frenzy.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Afrien : Rampage

You blast around at your highest speed, slaughtering everything in sight.

Aura: Calm down

You wanted to escape his grasp, to punish him for lying. But you knew you couldn't. You hear his heart pounding, and you hear his words. Your breathing evens, and you break down. You start crying, hugging him back. You were so glad he was here... Your tears stream down your face, your vision blurry.

"I am so sorry..."

Afrien : Stand on Corpses

All the Ogres are dead. The whole pack slaughtered, mostly by you. Ken Thompson is a fucking idiot.

Afrien : Check on Ken

Ken Thompson is a fucking genius.

Duke: Enjoy dragonback ride

This is probably the most enjoyable dragonback ride you've ever had...and also the only dragonback ride you've ever had. You went horseback riding once, though you don't really think that counts. It's really hard to say riding on the back of an actual dragon is as similar as riding on the back of some regular-old horse.

Dragon dad lands swiftly besides the Orbital Cannon and before dragon dad lands kersin hops off and runs to the Cannon. How do we work this thing! He yells sizing up the cannon circling it and calculating possible trigers. Secondly important WHAT DO I AIM IT AT! many questions were surfing through his head all at the same time.

Aura: Realize

You realize you had just left everyone behind because you had gotten consumed by the rage you unleashed.

"We have to get back! The Ogre horde will probably have destroyed themselves by now, but we can never be too sure. Lets hurry!"

Seemingly instantly recovered from the previous situation, you now confidently extend your hand out to Ken.

Ken: Return

You take Aura's hand and teleport back to... Kersin's house.

"Heh heh... Whoops. Lemme try that again..."

You remember what the cannon looks like and focus on the land next to it. You manage to teleport yourself and Aura there, but it drains your energy quite a lot.

@MoltenLightning

Dave: Contact Kersin

-- turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering nobleHunter [NH] --

TG: youre looking for a huge ass black and white ball flying through space

TG: it should be passing through your airspace soon

TG: the computer works just like an appearifier

TG: just select the target and the cannon will do the rest

@Kurai Okami

Duke: Look at Orbital Cannon

Yup, you're sure of it, this is indeed an ORBITAL CANNON!...You wonder how it works. You wonder more on when Kersin would stop yelling. He seemed confused and/or frustrated about the functioning of the big-ass weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good. One moment, I'll be right back."

You walk over to the computer. Hm.

"Hey, how do we work this thing?"

You question, though to no one in general.

Afrien : Look

You notice a flash from teleportation, and look at the group with your Seer powers. Ken and Aura have arrived. You cup your hands and scream loud enough for them to hear you from a mile away.

"KEN WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU NOT GET MURDERED‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽"

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back