• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Terezi: See

You use your own Seer powers to see what Afrien just saw. You become concerned.

"Dave told me you have 36 hours, tops. You need to get the hell out of there before then. It won't stop the superweapon, but the way to stop it is in the Prince's land."

@Midnight Phantom

You ponder this for a moment. The only way to get to his land was with ken and his teleportation powers.

How many people do you think Ken can teleport at a time?

That as I see it is the only way to get to my land, and the only way off of the highlands where my hive is located is through the power of flight which none of us have I don't think and my lusus who is probably down off of the highlands where I had flown to clear my head before I got teleported here.

If I had a whistle I could contact my lusus whilst he we are on the highlands, but sadly I do not have the materials to alchemize one.

you begin to run over this list of objectives of yours in your head, Ken, Whistle, find counter measure.

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: Be very surprised

You had not expected him to kiss you, but you were almost... ready. You wanted to pull away, but you stay still, feeling time slow down. You wanted this moment to last... Fudge... As you hear Afrien call Ken, you withdraw reluctantly.

"I... I guess that we should go... Check that out..."

You were still surprised, and your heart was pounding. That was one of the best moments of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You grab his outstretched hand, and follow him to where the others were.

"Whats the commotion about?!"

You were moderately annoyed with the interruption as well.

I do it is in my room, hopefully Leo sprite has not touched it.

He had not been prototyped a second time before i 'left', if he tried to contact me he would have fused with it.

Albeit he probably would have contacted someone by now if that had happened, so I feel we are good to go.

Kersin had lots of time to think about possible outcomes of his home. infested with imps, leo sprite as a computer, leo sprite as dragon dad, and many more.

Oh and mind the doors

He said jokingly as his doors were a foot taller than the ones here.

@Midnight Phantom @electroShogun @MoltenLightning

Last edited by a moderator:
Kersin began to rummage through all of the drawers. He had not used the emergency whistle since that one time he had almost been culled by a rabid howl beast on his twelfth hunt. At last he had found it at the bottom of his keepsake drawer, of course it would be in there where else would he have put it. Kersin slung the whistle around his neck and waited for the others to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back