• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

No. Really? She couldn't help but roll her eyes. No answers there either.

JF: Alr!ght, thank you.

JF: !'m go!ng to 3xplor3 a b!t.

JF: ! w!ll m3ssag3 you !f ! hav3 any qu3st!ons. Thank you fur answ3r!ng th3 on3s ! had.

Amanda: Start exploring your land

She started walking around after retrieving her quiver and making a few more arrows. She needed to be well defended.

"Me? I am Deust Shroomen! King of the Kinos!"

@electroShogun

Afrien : Rampage

You begin to run through crowds of Ogres, pouncing and stabbing all monsters in sight. You manage to off a few Basilisks too. GRIST flows like a fucking fountain from the corpse pile.

Deust : Support

You run in after Afrien, slamming your Scepter over the heads of stray Ogres. Your strength had improved substantially, and your blows broke the Ogres skulls with ease.

Afrien : Slaughter

You continue slicing up Ogres and Basilisks. Dear lord, there will be so much shit to Alchemise. So much GRIST.

Charlotte: Join the fight

You jump in, using your small size to your advantage to dodge ogres' attacks. You slash as fast as you can. Your attacks don't have much power behind them, but you make up for it in sheer number. You manage to take down a couple ogres before deciding to fall back and regroup.

@Midnight Phantom

Kersin stood near afrien at the ready with the new LIGHTNING ROD he had alchemized "These things are smarter than I thought if they are being commanded." he said obviously regretting not studying his enemy more carefully

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura: NAIL

You nod, then fly up into the air while the creature struggles. You stop the rutter, plummeting downwards and pulling the STARLIT NIGHT CRASHER over your head. As you near the ground, you quickly ground pound the fudge out of the sword. A wind comes off of it on impact, causing the creature to burst into GRIST. You celebrate, smiling. You put your hand above you.

"High Five!"

Ken: High five!

You high five Aura.

"Nicely done!"

You go to retrieve your sword.

"Umm..."

You stare at the shattered remains of your sword. You can't help but laugh.

"That was a really stupid idea. Looks like I need a new weapon, too."

@MoltenLightning

"Oh. Oops, sorry I must have hit too hard..."

You smile coyly.

"But hey, at least you can get a cool new weapon too! I mean, look at this! Everywhere I go there's a RAVE PARTY!"

You swing the weapon around for effect.

"Yeah, I wonder..."

You ponder this for a moment.

"OH! I got an idea! Use this with your next weapon, and we can both have glowing weapons!"

You toss a spare GLOWSTICK you had to him.

Ken: Alchemize an awesome new weapon

You go to the alchemiter and get to work. First, you take out your old FREAKING GIANT SWORD and combine it with the fragments of your old sword. You get a REFORGED MURAMASA NO ODACHI.

Next, you combine the reforged sword with a battery to create the ELECTRIC SHOGUN BLADE. How meta of you.

You then combine the electro-blade with another battery to create the OVERCHARGED ELECTROBLADE.

Finally, you combine the glowstick with the overcharged sword, and...

"YES! It worked!"

You pick up your newly alchemized LASER BLADE and give it a test swing. It's incredibly light, not quite what you're used to, but you'll learn to use it. You walk back to where Aura is and show off your new weapon.

"Check this out! I'm a Jedi now!"

@MoltenLightning

Afrien : Call for Backup

tyrannicalFigment -TF- began trolling electroShogun [ES]

TF: Hey Asshole

TF: We Need help

TF: Your Sister Deust and I have been Fighting a Horde of Underlings

TF: We need Reinforcements

TF: Get your Ass back To KinoKingdom

@electroShogun

"Fudge! That thing does look awesome though, by the by. Anyway, we shou-"

Aura: Get smacked

You flew backwards, a smack from an Ogre knocking you almost completely out cold. You lay limp on the ground while the Ogre comes towards you, stomping and trembling the ground with its feet. Its hands reached down and grabbed you, roughly. Then, it smashed you into the ground again, like a rag doll. You coughed up blood, your body becoming scrapped. You could not speak, and you were losing consciousness fast. You managed to rasp out a few words.

"Go fudge yourself..."

This made the creature madden insanely, and start beating you against the ground again furiously.

Shadow: wake up

Shadow yawned as she slowly crawled out of her recuprecoon. That was the best sleep she had had in awhile. Now she should head back to Duke's to see if there was anything going on. Maybe she would find Ken and ask how him to take her to her hive to retrieve a few things...like her books. She walked out and locked the door before heading out.

Shadow: Walk in and panic

When she got there, she walked in and was about to start looking for Ken, but found him screaming. She ran over to find Aura on the human bed, looking badly hurt.

Shadow: Heal first; ask questions later

She summoned the wind and wrapped it completely around Aura's body, her eyes focusing on what she was doing. She hadn't seen any ogres or basilisk around Duke's hive, so what happened to her? Ken wouldn't do anything like this, neither would Duke or the others....maybe Afrien, but not this bad.

"Ken...what happened...?" She asked, her breath already starting to catch. It was exhausting doing the body, but she kept it up.

@electroShogun

Aura: Sleep, then awaken

You wake up on Derse, gasping for breathe. Oh god, your real body was horribly beaten... There was a lot of pain, that's all you really remember. You float out of the bed, looking around. It seemed nothing had really changed.

Aura: Wake up

You can not, because you suspect you were... In a coma... NO. You couldn't be..! There was a lot of pain in your head when you fell unconscious... But, that couldn't be true! You... Oh god... You start to freak out. Would you ever wake up!? This couldn't be happening!!!

Aura: WAKE UP

Maybe Shadow's healing could fix you up...? But who knows how long that could take. You curl up into a ball, petrified that you might never wake up and see the light of day again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back