• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Shadow: plug it in

Shadow plugged one end into the outlet and then plugged the heat...the hair dryer into the other end. She smiled as she looked at it. "We can take it outside now, right?"

@electroShogun

Shadow: walk back outside

Shadow started walking back, making sure the cord was following. She was amazed that it was. When she got back outside, she handed the hair dryer to Ken. "Here you go. I don't know how to make it work."

@electroShogun

Afrien : Stop being Dead

You aren't kicking the bucket yet. You sit up and begin coughing up a bit of blood, before wiping it off on your slee- Oh yeah, you tore that sleeve off. You wipe the blood onto your arm.

Afrien : Question Ken

"Ken what the fuck happened while I was bleeding out?"

@electroShogun

Afrien : Do Something

You tap on your Sprite Pendant and put Freud to work.

"Use your powers."

Freud : Fire Breath

You begin to breath a small jet of flames, smaller than a blowtorch, onto the ice. It begins to steadily melt.

Afrien : Claws

You begin to use your bad ass Troll Claws and slash at the ice, chipping it apart.

"I got this!"

Afrien : Slash Down

You slice further into the ice, until almost reaching Aura. Then you slow down and begin to slowly scratch the ice with one finger. After a few seconds, you poke Aura's cheek.

Afrien : Dig

You begin to stab your fingers into the surrounding ice, breaking it off into chunks. Soon enough There is only a small layer of ice covering Aura's face and torso.

"See? Claws are handy."

@electroShogun

Duke: Watch in confusion

You were relieved to see that Afrien was alright, but befuddled on how Aura could have been frozen in the first place.

Duke: So...how did the Arua-sicle happen?

@electroShogun

Duke: Oh...Okay, another alien with candy corn horns....Awesome.

Duke: Sigh

Man, first there were none, now there's a bunch. You were glad to discover that there was life on other planets, but that was before you had to live with them. Not to mention that Ken keeps bringing more to your house like puppies from a pound.

Duke: Ken, after this, I think we seriously need to have a talk about your troll-collecting addiction.

@electroShogun

Shadow stopped and blinked. Troll collecting? She turned to Duke with a glare. He was acting like they were things to be bought! She then glared at Ken. He had brought her here! Though she debated on saying anything, she turned and got back to work on getting Aura out of the ice. Calm down...calm down... She thought to herself.

Duke: Sure sure, no player left behind, got it. Hey, I know this is gonna be really off topic, but where is everyone gonna sleep? I don't have guest beds and my bedroom is more like a closet sooo...Um, yeah, t-that's what I wanted to bring up. Also, is the strife outside over or should I start getting on my knees and praying?

@electroShogun

Duke: Alright, geez, sorry I stated your guy's visiting of my abode as similar to the sport of bug-catching. Didn't think you'd be so bothered by my statement.

Duke: Feel uncomfortable

...Yeah, you don't feel so great about your current situation anymore. Pushing buttons wasn't really your goal in this current conversation, and yet it happened...Maybe if you give them some fired chicken and watermelon, they'll calm-down.

@Midnight Phantom

"Afrien, calm down. He didn't mean to." Shadow said through gritted teeth. She hated being compared to an object, but she didn't want any fighting right now, not when it was obvious Afrien was still hurt.

@Midnight Phantom

Afrien : Change

You growl at Duke one more time before returning inside, throwing your shirt off. You quickly alchemise a new one and pull it on.

Shadow kept chipping at the ice, her jaw clenched. She wanted to storm off just as much as Afrien, but she couldn't. She wasn't just going to leave Aura like this, and the work would go slower the less people there were working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back