• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

You nodded.

"Sure, lets go with that."

You start running into the battle field again, though almost collapse from your adrenaline being absent. Sharil, on the other hand, was running back towards the house. She had widened eyes, and her mouth was wavering. She must have felt bad for taking that Grist... You try and get back your feet, to stop her.

"Sharil! Wait!"

"No..!"

"We need as much help as we can get!!!"

"But..!"

You stand up and grab Sharil by the arm. You see she's crying, and shaking. And before you know it, you feel... Weird. When did it become so... Cold..?

Aura: Freeze

You stop moving in your tracks, ice now dancing up your legs and then covering you solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharil: React

You go ghastly white, drawing your hand away from Aura in horror.

"Did... I...? No... "

You look at Ken, eyes pleading.

"I... I Didn't mean to..."

Ken: Calm Sharil

"I know you didn't, Sharil. It's okay."

Charlotte: Agree

You turn around and nod at the healer girl, then go over to where Ken is. You see him chipping at an ice sculpture.

"What happened?"

"Aura got frozen! Help me get her out!"

You nod and start chipping as well., relieved that Ken isn't mad at you... yet.

@MoltenLightning

Sharil: Be relieved

You can't, because you have made a terrible terrible mistake... This is all because of you. Can you even fix it..?

"Is there... A way I can help?"

Aura: Do nothing

It seems you cannot move util thy get you out of this frozen jail. What even happened to you..?

Shadow: head outside

Once the dizziness passed, she headed outside to see that Aura had been...frozen? She walked over and looked at it. "How did that happen?" She asked, to mystified to really check anything else. I mean, how often do you see someone frozen in ice?

@electroShogun

"Sharil?" She looked at the girl with confusion. How could she have...wait. "Hey, have you seen Teddysprite? I have to ask him something, but I haven't seen him around...or maybe Alisprite? Could I talk to him?" She asked Ken, trying to piece it together. Maybe it had something to do with her class and aspect? Though maybe she was reading too much into it...but, if she wasn't, then maybe Sharil could thaw her out...ugh, no. She's reading to much into it. If she thought of it and not Ken, then maybe it wasn't correct. "Uh...Nevermind. How would we thaw her out? I don't think a fire would help much unless it's huge..."

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh! Good idea, Shadow!"

Ken: Summon Alisprite

You call Alisprite out and explain the situation to her.

"Ah, I see... Sharil holds the power of Heart. Her abilities are tied to her emotion. If she froze Aura by being scared, then she is able to that Aura by becoming angry."

@ShadowHuntress @MoltenLightning

shadow blinked at Alisprite. She...had been right...? That was certainly a first. But to get Sharil mad...how do they do that? She knew she couldn't, but maybe Afrien or Ken could. She wouldn't bring it up though. Afrien was unconscious and she didn't want to ask Ken. But how.....?

@electroShogun

Vriska: Bug Shadow

AG: So, you have to make the new girl angry, huh?

AG: She doesn't look like the sort to get angry.

AG: H8 to say it, but you're 8etter off leaving her.

AG: Unless you have something that can produce heat...

@ShadowHuntress

SW: What?

SW: No!

SW: We can't just leave Aura!

SW: But what could we use for...

SW: Wait.

SW: Would the fire from the dragon

SW: imp that burned Ken work?

SW: But...

SW: that might hurt Aura too...

@electroShogun

AG: 8asilisk fire is too dangerous.

AG: She'll almost definitely get 8urned.

AG: I think the humans have some sort of heat gun inside.

AG: It's hanging in the room with the load gaper.

AG: See if that helps.

@ShadowHuntress

Shadow: mentally scream

You did. Very loud. What good is her saying that there is one without telling where it is exactly? It's not like she had mapped the place out yet. But maybe Ken had?

"Um...Ken...there wouldn't happen to be...um...some sort of heat gun...inside the hive, is there...? Maybe that could...help melt the ice...?" She asked, looking at him as she pulled the Suntop back onto her head. Please say there is or else she'd have to go and look, and, knowing her luck, she might get lost in the place she didn't know.

@electroShogun

"Um...okay...?" She said, her face giving away her confusion. She'd just look for a load gaper...if it looks the same...let's hope so. "I'm just gonna...go look for the heat gun now..." She said, heading back inside. Now...where should she try looking first?

@electroShogun

"It's okay to ask for help if you need it, Shadow. Please, follow me."

You lead Shadow to the bathroom. Inside, you locate the hair dryer and point it out to her.

"There it is. It needs to be plugged in, though. We'll need an extension cord. There is likely one in the supply closet."

@ShadowHuntress

Shadow: look through supply closet

Shadow looked through the supply closet and pulled out what she assumed was the cord. "Is this it?" She asked, looking at the orange thing she held in her hands.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back