• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Yeah...okay..." She managed to turn and face the wall. It was just like when her lusus left. Why was she even here if she could do nothing to help?

@electroShogun

Teddysprite: worry about Shadow

He was already worrying! He knew she was safe with Ken, but that didn't mean he would understand her emotionally. He had been watching her for sweeps, watching her constant struggle to be what her lusus wanted, and the depression and anxiety she fell into when she left. How could he not worry?

Ken: Talk to Shadow's Sprite

You can't talk to Shadow's sprite because you left him back in Shadow's land, you fool!

Ken: Retrieve the Sprite

You teleport back to Shadow's land.

"Um... Hello? Shadow's sprite?"

@ShadowHuntress

Teddysprite: look at Ken

Teddysprite looked at Ken, his eyes wide with worry, though he tried to hide it by looking away to look at a blue crocodile. "Yes Ken? Is there something you forgot? Oh, is Shadow missing her books? I can show you her hive, but I cannot touch them for fear of prototyping with them."

@electroShogun

Teddysprite shook his head. "Please forgive her on that. She isn't used to having someone care for her with how she is. I'm sure you've noticed that she different from most?" He asked, glancing at him. It was a topic he knew hurt shadow deeply, but someone had to know...or at least be informed. Though, the way she acted, she might have told him already.

@electroShogun

"Yes, I have noticed. She's nicer than any other troll I've met."

@ShadowHuntress

"If you are worried about the repercussions of disconnecting, you could install just the server software in a separate computer and connect Deust as a vestigial connection. He will not have a client, but that should not make any difference."

@Midnight Phantom

"Yes, well, her lusus tried to change her at a young age and ended up leaving because of it. She's too kind by nature, different than any other troll, and that drove off her murder-crazy lusus."

@electroShogun

"Oh. Cool."

Afrien : Go to Castle

You walk into the castle to help Deust.

"Ah! Great Destroyer! I have finished setting up this Sburb program."

"Yes, and I am here so we can finish the in game steps."

"Wondrous!"

Afrien : Install Server

You take Deust's Techno Lenses, and install the SERVER. You then connect him to his own server.

"Sweet. That actually worked."

Afrien : Place Cruxtruder

You use the Server to place a free Cruxtruder. Deust won't need anything else.

"Deust, I need something useless."

"One moment."

Deust : Grab Torch

You grab a GOLDEN TORCH SCONE from the wall. You hand it to Afrien.

Afrien : Whack Cruxtruder

You slam your leg onto the Cruxtruder, and it opens up and drops the Kernelsprite Orb.

"Alright, throw the Bright Stick onto there, blow it out first."

"Alright then."

Deust : Drop Scone

Goldsprite : Be Born

"HELLO! I AM GOLDSPRITE! VERY SHINY AND REALLY SOFT!"

Afrien : Groan

Oh god his text is bright. And he is loud.

Afrien : Go Back

Now they can get to know eachother. You look over at the Imps, but they are unchanged. Seems the softened properties of the metal was rejected. Oh well.

"No, I believe the lusus chooses the grub, but that's something you have to ask another troll to be certain. But I assume that, because of her blood color, she was deemed to be at least a semi-violent troll, which is why she chose her." He said, looking off into the distance as he thought about it.

@electroShogun

Duke: Go on with regular business

After your wacky shenanigans have been dealt with, you make your way back to the others to see that you've missed out on some recent events.

Teddysprite takes his hand, being careful not to do anything unnecessary. "Yes, I would like to get back to her. I'm worried about her."

Shadow: stand up

Shadow, after making sure no one was watching stood up and grimaced. The pain was still there, but not as intense. That was a plus. She took a few steps forward, wobbled on her feet, then walked to the wall to keep her balance. She wanted to feel the wind, like back on Alternia. Like back on her land. Gog, she wanted to go home.

@electroShogun

Teddysprite rushes over and helps her stand. "Stop that. You aren't alone right now. They'll help you, so please rest." He said softly. "They aren't going to leave you. I promise."

Shadow looked up at him and started crying again. She wanted to ask how he knew, how he was so sure when not even her lusus left her. How was he so sure? She collapsed onto him, unable to stand anymore.

Teddysprite sighed and carried her back to the bed, laying her down and brushing her hair aside, a sad look on his face. She still lived with the fear, huh?

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back