• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Search for card

You start tearing your room apart (figuratively, of course) looking for your Strife specibus.

ES: Why

ES: Whats it do

ES: And how do you know so much about the game

You find a copy of your favorite manga underneath your desk. You CAPTCHALOGUE it to read later.

QA: Lets just say I know a lot and leave it at that, for now.

QA: But right now that doesn't matter.

QA: Prototyping the Kernelsprite with something weak will help us out in the long run.

QA: That's all I have to say on the matter, at least until we enter.

QA: Any other information on the subject will be irrelevant.

QA: Just trust me on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
ES: If you say so

Ken: Find Strife specibus

There it is! Tucked away with your COLLECTIBLE CARDS, you find your Bladekind card! You put it in your STRIFE PORTFOLIO and store your FUCKING GIANT SWORD in it.

A young child stands in their bedroom. It is quite small, but that is irrelevant. Today is a big day. The supposed day of Armageddon! That them and a few friends will cause! You have no idea why you're excited about this, because there's no way it's true. Anyways, what is the name of this child?

SUCKFACE FISHMAN_ X

Wrong, and what kind of name is that? Try again.

SAM SOTHIA_ !

There you go! Your name is indeed Sam, and you are 16 years old. Your birthday was four days ago, but that's not relevant either. You have a few boxes strewn about your usually 'organized' room, with gifts in them. You won't go through them yet, because they're not important. What's important is that you message at least one of your friends, saying you're online and available.

-- serendipitousMagician [sM] began pestering electroShogun [ES] at 12:42 --

SM: hey!!

SM: i am exist now!

SM: when is armageddon?

Ken: Answer Sam

Sam worries you sometimes. You have no idea how they can be so cheerful in the face of Armageddon.

ES: Hey

ES: Apparently its in 38 minutes

ES: For Aura at least

ES: Do you have your copy of Sburb

ES: If so you need to install it immediately

Sam grins. They had the disc waiting all day on their crappy looking pc. The computer itself is actually amazing. It's steampunk. At least, that's how Sam sees it.

SM: oooo

SM: why, whats happening to aura?

After sending that, they start to install the game.

ES: Shes playing the game

ES: She has until the meteor hits to make her artifact and get the hell out of there

ES: But shes just standing around and Im getting worried

Aura: Wonder what the fudge just happened.

You have no clue what was happening, and before you knew it a counter had appeared on the machine and a sphere had popped out. You read the messages Ken sent, then proceed to turn the valve. Several cylinders pop out, and you again become confused. You look around your room, and grab a random plush you kept around your room. For some reason, you have the urge to throw it at the sphere to check if its safe...

Aura: Throw Alligator Puppet at Thing.

A flash occurs, and you step back in surprise. Next thing you know, a floating ghost thing appears, with the face of your alligator puppet.

Aura: Continue to be very, very confused.

DC: Oh god what did I do!!?

DC: Its looking at me funny!!!

DC: No! Bad Alligator!

Aura: Run from Mr. Huggles

You run, as the floating ghost chases you, trying to hug you.

Ken: Notice shenanigans

You notice that Aura has moved, and that the glowing thing has changed. You quickly message her.

ES: WHAT DID YOU DO

Aura: Flip the fridge out.

DC: HELP HES TRYING TO HUG ME AND IN ACTUALITY I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A FLOATING GHOST

DC: HHEEEELLLLPPPP

Aura: Try and calm down.

You can't because a flippin' alligator ghost is after you. You decide to lure it into a room, where you do a u-turn and lock him in.

Aura: Try and do things that are productive

DC: *Deep breathe*

DC: What do I do now?!

DC: What are these cylinders!

DC: WHAT IS HAPPENING

ES: Okay Aura calm down

ES: Take one of those cylinders over to the Totem Lathe

ES: Also take this thing Im about to put down

Ken: Deploy pre-punched card

You drop the PRE-PUNCHED CARD near Aura.

DC: Okay... Um...

Aura: Pick up card and put it in the Totem Lathe

You captchalog the pre-punched card, then walk over to the Totem thingy. You put the card in, then put a spare cylinder lying around in the space that looks meant for it. As you do, it carves some weird jagged curves into it. You take it out the totem, then look at the timer. Oh god.

DC: Um, what now!? The timer is... Getting low...

DC: Okay, wait. I got this one.

Aura: Walk to the only other device

You take the textured totem thing over to the... Alchemiter? Alchemizer? Who knew. Anyway, you were about to place the thing down when suddenly the sphere with an alligator head and small hands on it came out of nowhere. You accidentally drop it, then run towards your room. You face down the alligator sphere.

DC: I WILL NOT DIIIIIIE

Aura: Make a last stand

No! You refuse to die here. Instead, you dodge him and go back to the alchemizing thing. As you fasten the totem into the position it needs to be in, you watch as a light bulb appears. And, in the sky, you see a red, flaming ball.

DC: OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO!

DC: I SEE IT!

DC: THE LIGHT!

DC: IF I DIE

DC: I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU SO HARD!

Ken: Panic

The countdown lied! The meteor's already here! Oh God what do you do?!

Ken: Do something

You hurriedly type out a message, not caring about spelling.

ES: QUIKC USE THE BULB

ES: PUT IT IN A LAMP OR SOMETHIGN

Aura: Pick up the bulb

You pick up the bulb, then see that the Alligator Puppet Sphere has shown his face again. You run, then try to get around him. As you enter the living room, you fall on one of the cylinders.

Aura: Cue slow-mo

The light-bulb falls out of your hand, as you see the meteor closing in. As you yell something Darth Vader would be proud of, the light bulb shatters on the ground.

BOOOOOM

Ken: ...

You stare at the screen, shocked into silence. The viewport is obscured by dust. You can't see a thing.

Oh, God. It's too late. She's dead.

Duke: Be relevant.

You have been busy waiting for both your copies of Sburb to be done downloading. It seems like its been taking FOREVER, you don't have time for this. People need you right now. You better check in with Ken, been a while since he last updated you.

Duke: Continue chat.

QA: You have been quiet, Ken, what's up?

Ken: Answer Duke

You reluctantly tear your eyes off of the viewport and reply to Duke.

ES: Aura

ES: She

ES: Uh

ES: How do I say this

ES: She didnt make it in time

Aura: Wake up

You wake up, with a very strange vision. You could have sworn that was real... Oh well. You go to look out the window, and your mouth drops to the floor. Were you just.. Floating in SPACE?! You look behind you from your current position and find Alligator Puppet there, which he must have been there the entire time. Maybe he didn't want to murder you... But still.

Aura: Remember the situation.

DC: KEN

DC: HELLO!?

DC: WHERE THE FUDGE AM I?!

Ken: Be relieved

You can't help yourself. You start to cry a bit as you see Aura's messages. You quickly send another message to Duke.

ES: WAIT SHES OKAY THANK FUCKING GOD

You then turn your attention to Aura.

ES: THANK GOD YOURE OKAY

ES: YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH

Duke: Have mix emotions.

First you hear that Aura's dead and now you receive word that she's okay. You're very confused.

QA: Just tell me if she made it in.

Alright, you got this shit handled, you're server's finally up and running. Ten out Ten would upgrade your bandwidth. Mark Chenan is the god forsaken child of the desert and connecting his server to Duke's client. Fan fucking tastic work there dollface.

-- digitalTestimony [DT] began pestering quirkyAlien [QA] --

DT: hey i can run your server client now if youre still interested in that titfondle of a game

Aura: Answer Ken

DC: Yes, but now what?!

DC: I'm in the middle of space!!!

DC: WHERE DID THE FOREST GO!?

Aura: Calm down

You decide to look out the window to keep your mind off of the stress. Wait. What... IS THAT?!

Aura: Inform Ken

DC: Ken, do you see that

DC: Or am I just going insane?

DC: I mean, it seems reasonable enough to assume the worst, but

DC: WHY ARE THERE BLACK CREATURES WITH ALLIGATOR FACES?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back