• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Chelon: Weeeell, let's see here. I coooould have just killed you and just pilfered your G-frog off your corpse, buuuut I didn't. I'm actually tryin' to reason with ya.

@electroShogun

"Fox said you planned to kill the Frog. I'm not keen on believing him, but I'm not keen on believing you, either."

You locate your Stardust Saber in your Sylladex, ready to draw it.

@Nawmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelon: Question

...Really, fucking really?

*Sigh*

Of all the stupid...

Chelon: Continue to Converse

Chelon: ...Ooookay, Hero of Space, why on Alternia would I want to kill the only ticket out of here? Iiii would essentially be trapin' myself in here. No new universe to rule, just a crappy one wiiiith like only...What, one planet? That seems like a shitty prize, to me.

@electroShogun

"I'm just telling you what he told me. I believe that you don't want to destroy the Frog... But who says I can trust you to not backstab us? Gain my trust, then turn around and kill someone? Not. Happening."

@Nawmoo

"And how do I know this isn't a ruse? I'm not just gonna go ahead and trust the man who destroyed our old base that easily."

You stare down the troll. But behind your stern expression, your mind is racing. Did he really get removed from the Society? Can he actually be trusted?

@Nawmoo

Hummingbird: ...

You hesitate for a moment. Sophie still existed here. Before, you had gotten rid of her. But now? You almost didn't want to finish Terezi because of Sophie.

And yet you slam the whip towards her neck, a tear almost coming to your eye. That stupid brat!

Aura: Welp

You were bored as could be right now...

The crack of the whip is drowned out by the sound of your own neck cracking. You struggle to breathe through your crushed windpipe for a few minutes, before succumbing to asphyxiation.

Terezi: Awaken

You wake up back in the lab, furious. You storm back to your computer.

"Terezi! Are you, uh-"

"Can it, Tavros."

You sit in front of your computer and type out a message to Aura.

GC: SOPH13 H4S B33N TURN3D B4CK

GC: DO NOT TRUST H3R

GC: DO NOT H3S1T4T3 TO K1LL H3R

@MoltenLightning

Duke: Converse

QA: ...

QA: How?

@Midnight Phantom

~~~~

Chelon: Ooooh don't even start with thaaaat shit. If I recall, you went ona sugar-high and kicked the eva livin' crap out of your friends.

Chelon: Elaborate

Chelon: Look, Ima gonna tell you right now. Iiii have no interest with your group, same can be said with Mort's group, I just want this stupid cycle to finally end so dat maybe I can find some joy in my life again.

@electroShogun

Ken: ...

He sounds sincere. Maybe, just maybe...

"Okay, here's the deal. You're going to get as far away from here as possible. Once we defeat the Wolf and the Fox, you're welcome to come with us into the new universe. But until then, you're not to be anywhere near us. If we see you, we shoot to kill. Understood?"

@Nawmoo

Aura: Notice

Your Bracetop fervently beeps at you, causing you to glance down and look at the notifications. Your eyes widen. No...

DC: Sophie?

DC: You can't be serious!

DC: Right?

Your hands start trembling.

DC: Tthat can't bee...

DC: Seh was teh sweetst littel...

DC: ...

DC: Okay.

You send that last message with glossy eyes. She didn't... Deserve this...

Chelon: ...

And you thought your teammates were a bit hostile.

Chelon: Understooood, have fun on your hex-huntin'. I'll just be elsewhere, probably waitin' in some frickin' hoooole in the groooound or somethin'. Later.

Chelon: Timing

You snap your fingers, returning the Hero of Space back to regular time. To him, it should be as though nothing even happened.

@electroShogun

Aura: Be depressed

You look over at Ken with wet eyes, then try wiping them. You had to be honest. You feel yourself sadden even more as you prepare to speak.

"Sophie... Became Hummingbird again... I think she killed Terezi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back