• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Ken Thompson, Knight of Time. I will supply power to the Genesis Tadpole and help it grow. Collect Grist from the other players so you may nurture the Planet and bring the Genesis Frog to its prime."

@electroShogun

OOOOOOOOOOO-

call me onii-chan and i will kill you

now go the hell away!

geeeeeeez!

welp that was the last attempt to talk to him for a while... 'whats he playing anyways?' she wondered looking at his pc screen. 'wow... Terraria...' Theo plopped herself down next to him and watched everyone do whatever.

Amanda had to use every bit of her willpower to keep from laughing. Was he getting mad? And of course this was funny! Then again, he didn't find amusement in most things...man, this might have been more interesting if she had attacked Sollux instead. Whelp, too late now. Let's just see what happens.

@electroShogun

Amanda tried to tell Sollux to shut up without moving her hands. Her glovetop started going off again, though, and she had to stop herself from screaming. Why now? She glared at where her gloved hand would be before pulling away with a groan to look at it. It was from Ken. Big surprise. Why did a frog need Grist? She transferred all her Grist to him anyways, not wanting to argue with him about wasting Grist on a frog.

Shadow looked at her screen of her suntops and did as Ken instructed. She didn't understand why a frog needed Grist, but she was sure either he or Afrien would explain if they felt it was necessary.

@electroShogun

Duke: Question

You don't see the logic in that, but then again it's a game so whatever.

Duke: Make that grist well flow

You give all your remaining grist to Ken, surely he'll use it well.

@electroShogun

Amanda looked at him with a confused but devilish grin. Did he not notice she had pulled away? She decided to press her luck by putting her hands back over his eyes. She found this very amusing, but she still wasn't going to speak. She wanted to see how long it took him to figure it out. She just hoped Sollux didn't give anything away.

@electroShogun

Theo did the grist thingie... YES GRIST THINGIE GET OVER IT... she looked over to the drawer in which she could see the white and orange figure of the cat pacing about. 'god i should let him out' she thought before going over to the drawer and grabbed the cat before he could jump out.

heeeey bud, long time no see

meow

sorry, i dont actually trust you to go off on your own here.

meow

mmmmm, nope

it was so hard to resist his cute face but it had to be done.

Aura: Transfer

Huffing at Karkat, you transfer the grist without a second thought. Ken needed it, so you'd comply.

Sophie: Feel even more awkward.

Amanda continued to fight the rising laughter in her throat. No, she would not crack! She refused to do so! But...it was so hard! How was he so dense? Did he forget that he was with the same humans and trolls his session had been talking to and helping? She let a small giggle slip before biting her lip to stop. Crap...fight it! Don't have amusing thoughts!

@electroShogun

Karkat: Leave

You go to find the rest of the players. You have no idea what Ken sees in that girl.

@MoltenLightning

----------

"Let go of me!"

You start thrashing around, trying to dislodge whoever it is. Sollux starts laughing hysterically.

"Sol, shut the fuck up and help me!"

@ShadowHuntress

Amanda, startled for a second by his thrashing around, loses her grip on him and stumbles backwards. She managed to catch herself...or so she thought. She ended up falling backwards and landing back on the checkered ground, but, instead of complaining, she let loose the giggles and laughter she had been holding back. That was amazing! He really didn't get it! He was truly that dense! She continued to laugh along with Sollux, watching Eridan as she did so.

@electroShogun

Theo dug into her drawers and got the cat leash from it.

god i forgot it was pink

whatever

pink on a boy dun matter at all

she re adjusted it and put it on the cat...' waiiit, THERES NOBODY WHO CAN OBJECT TO ME RE NAMING THE CAT!!!'

FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS LEON!!

'ok, a little too loud but whatever' she thought whilst putting the cat down

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't know how, but her laughing got harder. She held her stomach as she tried to catch her breath. "How dense are you Eridan?" She questioned, looking up at him with a smile. "Who else would it be?"

@electroShogun

She looked up at him before laughing again. My god was he hilarious! "Got it, got it. But were you really going to attack them when you did find out who it was?" She asked, glancing at the wand with slight confusion. She had thought he didn't believe in magic...huh...did he lie to her?

@electroShogun

She smiled as she stood back up, brushing herself off. "It's all good. That was priceless entertainment. Sollux can back me up on that." She said as she grinned. "Okay, now I want a proper hug. Come here." She said as she gave him an actual hug.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back