• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Afrien : Take Control Again

You shove Chryom back into your subconsciousness, and wave goodbye to the King.

"Thank you for your assistance, Lord of the Horrorterrors."

@electroShogun

Afrien : Begin Flying

You begin to fly back to the lab to regroup.

'You haven't been internally screaming about your eyes hurting from the Horrorterrors.'

'After that Subjuggulator experience, I don't think any other kind of pain will phase me.'

Aura: Sigh

"... I'm afraid of too many things. Right now? I just had a waking nightmare..."

You start shaking again at the image stuck in your mind. The bodies. The massacre. The.... Purple figure... I had no mouth, only the blood of Ken shaped into a smile...

Shadow followed Afrien since he knew where they were going.

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda: Look At Message

They were going to be staying at the lab from now on? Oh well, at least she had a destination to go to when she felt like going back to them. She was now a little scared to head back to them, after the way she treated them...She continued to lay there, allowing Rosalie to pounce around.

She smiled and leaned into him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I didn't want you to worry, since you had enough to worry about, with the Black Royals and Aura...." She said, relaxing a bit as she sighed.

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: Smile

You DO, surprisingly. There wouldn't be a need to dwell on that fear, with Ken here. He could help you over come anything.. And you WOULD. That was a promise. You unconsciously brush your hand over the top of his, then stare for a long moment into his eyes. A beeping sound could be heard from your Bracetop, but you ignored it.

"Thanks Ken... I really... Don't know what I would do without you..."

Aura: Embrace

You embrace him, happy again.

"Always."

Then you realize your Bracetop is still beeping, and check the messages. Oh. Lab?

"Hey Ken, whats this about a lab? I've never been. Unless I have, and I'm just being thick."

You giggle at your own self criticizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back