• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ơ͙̝̱͔̳͇͚̯N̶̸͍̲̻̟̹̗̺ͅĹ̼͎̩̺Y̬͕̲̯͍̺͜͟ ͔̯͉̮̕͢ͅƠ̥͍͖͓͞Ǹ͍̣̹̬̲͕͉̻̗͜E̛̫̫͘͜ ̀͏̱̝̘̦̦̦͇͈I҉̬̤̠̹̻̺̳͇̳͘͢S̶̴͓͍͟ ̪̝̫͞A̜͎̰̘̥̦ͅB̨̬̫́L̯̫̞̭͖̭͢E̦̳͕͓͜͜ ҉̴͓̣̞̬͖̠̱͕͜Ṱ̛̹͈̭̼̹̥͟O͙̺͓̘ ̴̮̣̤͓̖̕͟W̡̛̥͓̟͕̹I̯̬̞͞E̵̶͉͙̹͡ͅL҉͍͟D̵̖ͅ ̴̢̠̘̤̺͕͘T̡͎̫̬̣͔̝̫̩H̩̞̜̜̙̗͇͇͢ͅE͚͇̙̣̟̫͠ ̛̯̪͟P̧̦͎̻͖̪̟̳͔O̦͕͔͓͝W̴҉͓̤͖̤̳̖Ẹ̬̤̳͙͖ͅR҉̡̛̬͖̻̙̣̪͓̮̰ ̨̛͓̩͜O̷̧͙̗͖̰̝F̸̰͉̹͙͙̺͞ ̴̖̰̲̖T͏̟H̝̥̹̀Ȩ̴̙̰ ̨̜̟̪͚̳͓T͇̞̝̦̕͞R̸̝̻̺̘̩̰̯̀È̺͈̤̻A̪͕̤̥͓͚̙̗͝S̮̮̩̻̥͙̖̀͜Ú͎Ŕ͕̹̥̪̥̝̪͢͠É̢͏̗.̸̵͉̤ ̵̦̤̭̬̠̲͡ͅW̘͓H͉͇͍͖O̘̺̤ͅ ̶̵̼̳͎W̲̳̣͎͈̝̼̺͟͞I̡̠͜L̹̩̹͉̦L̬̼̬̬̮̮ ́͏̼̙̩̠Í̶͇T̴͙̫̯̤͉͉͎̼̬͜͡ ̱͇̱̲͈̣̠͜ͅB̩̻̗̮̼͕͇̦Ẹ̸̺̬̲͍?̧̨̝

@Nawmoo

A̫͓͉̱̯̗̼͟ͅR͍̩̟̘͉͔̤͓͢E̡̟̰̦͞ ̼̳͎̬̻̫̳̦͘Ý̲̜̞̝̬͙͘͡O̜͇͚̘̙͚͜Ų̣͈̞͉̙̱̫͡ ̖͓͓̻̯̗̥C͝҉̥̳̝̪̙̲E̪͙̬R̫͎͎͉̩̕͟T̶̹͕̮̭̤̼A̗̹͙̺̰͓I̴̠̺͇͚͈̦ͅN̴̟̰̱͕͝?͠͏̯̝͕͉̲ ̶̛̬̘T̺̹̻̟͜H̺͚̞̭̕͡È̡̛͈͈ͅ ̲̗̠̪̞̟͔͔̻̕͞T̳͖̣̻̬R҉̴̻̞͖̥̻̜͕̥E҉̻̲͙̯̹͚̜͝ͅA̛͔͔̼̪̲̘̯ͅS̤͎̖͇̰̹̮͇͜͝U҉͇̗ͅR̛̥͚̳͔̜͈Ę̱'͔͜S̷̳͍͚̝̺͟ ̰͓͓͉̪̥̬͡P̧͉̮͕̩̯̳̝̤͜͜O̺̝̙̘W̨̼̫̫̯̼͖Ȩ̼̬̰̝͞R̠̻͎̲̻̣ ̞̦̜͚̜̹̞̻͞I̩̣͔͞S̩̰̞̟̻͞ ̧̹͔̙͕̟͎̕Ń͎̬̗́͜Ò̢͙͖̮T̠̭́ ̯̞̘̯͓̖͘͠ͅȚ̝͎̯́O͉̥̭̫̭̕͝ ̶̖̥̫̝B͈̥̟̘͜͝E̷̱̝̱̪̜̱̱̼ͅ ͕̀T͈̟͓̫̪̀Ḁ̡͙͈͕K̡͏̮̱̀E҉͏͖̠̀N̯̭͓͓̰̝̠̪͞ ̵͔̬̪̬̱ͅL̨̘̟̳͙͇̜̣I̢͍̰͚͍͠͡G̴͈H̰̥̲ͅŢ̻̠͕͙̩͕̻̠͜L̷̟͔̘̤̠͎͡Y̯̩͔̟̟̞̲̕ͅ.͖̪ ̸̡̟̻̙̬̞̣͈͝D̝̘̮͠Ḭ̢͉͙̜̼̟͜͠ͅS̛̰͓̫̘̜ͅÇ͓̼̞̤̖ͅÚ̜̦̼͇̭̱͘S̹͓̮̘͔̠̺̝̕Ș͈̩͖ ̴̸̳͖I̴̭̯͇̖̯͎̹̖̜͡T̲͔̰͕͔͖͉͝ͅ ̸̷̬͔̮̤̦̯W͢͏̭͚̹̰̼͠I̴͏͓̠͇̜T̜̳͓͘H̸̨̯ ̵̜̝̖͓̟̪Y͏̡̬͍̖̹̘̤̼͜O̻͉̹̝Ù͕͚̘̠̺͜Ṟ̬̬̖̳͎͝ ̫͖͍̩̭͝A̠̠̻̮̼̕Ĺ̛͙͇͕̺̤ͅḺ͎͚̙̭̤̯͟I̞̹͖͈̟͘E̵̷͉̞̪̦̳͢Ş̲̠̥͝.̴̨͖͈͓̼̳̕

@Nawmoo

"I agree with Chryom and Shadow. You're the most level-headed of all of us. You'll know when it's needed better than everyone else."

@Nawmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
V????????E?????????R?????Y??????? ????????????W???????E??????L??????????L?????????.???? ????????I????? ????????M??????U????????S?????T??? ????T??????????E??????L???????L???? ????Y??????O???????U????? ????T???H????????I????????S????,?????????? ?????????H??????????O????W??????E?????????V????E????R????????:????? ???????????T???????H?????????E????? ??????????T???????R????????E????A????S???????????U???????R?E???????? ????????W?????????A?????????S???? ??????????N????????O???????????T????????? ???M????E?A?????N?????T???? ?????F??????????O??????R???????? ????M??????O???????R?????????T??A???L????? ???????????M??????????I????????N??????????D????????S????? ?????T?????O???????? ???????C?????????O???????????M????????P?????R???E????H?????????E????N??D????.???? ??????????I????? ???????????W???????????I???L????????L?????????? ?????O??????????N?????????L???Y???????? ???????????B?????????E???????? ????????G??????????I???????V???I?????N?????????G???????? ????Y??????O?U???? ??????????A????????? ????F??R??????A?????C????????????T????????I??????????O???????N? ????O???????????F??????? ?????????I????????T??????????S????? ??T???????R????????U????????E???????? ????P???O??????????W?????E????????R????.???

H'azztre raises a massive tentacle and waves it slightly. A shining white light forms, taking a somewhat familiar shape.

latest

@Nawmoo

L͏̭̹̮̻A͏̶̨͙̖Y̭̲̜̱͚ ̣̞̜́͡͞Y̡̲̱̘̮͢O̜͇̝̣̠̥̹U̸̗͙͉͙̹̣̜͠R̖͚̱͔͚̤͖ ̸͓͈̱̘̘͢H̻͕̣̫A̳͚̺̜̦̳͍͚͞Ņ̨̠D̛̹ ̢̻̲̭̙͇̥̙U̪͚͔̬̭P͏҉̖̱̻͙͕Ó̻̘̮̪̳̭͉͚̕͡Ń̳͚ͅ ̭̞̫̜̮͕̩͔̕I̤͎͎̟͔̜̥̟̻͢T̯̰́,̜͎̠̜̪̬̯̝ ̬̬͚Á͉̹̮̹̼̼͓N̴͚̮͙͔͈͚͎D͇͙͜ͅ ̶̬̥̀͟Y͈͔̼̬̹͇͚O̹̱̬̫͎Ų͔̥̮̭̀͘ ̜̠͓̪̲͈̰͚W҉͓͍̠̱͞I̶͙̞̱͞L̨҉̙̭̞̀Ḽ̖͉͉̞͎ ̸҉̢̖̝͕̫̳Ǵ̨̫̥Ạ̶̰̺̲̦͉I̵̕҉̩̭̠͙̺̼̙̙Ǹ̸͈̣̬̠̮̩͔͎̰ ̩͔̙͉̬͚̦̤͞Ḭ̢̭̬͓͕͜͠T͓̖͠͞S͢͏̺ ̦̻́́P̴͓̜̟̯͕͖̠͓͟͠Ǫ̙̙̦̮͎̯͎̻͞͠W̷̶̱̺͙͡E̸͖̱̬̗͔̘͚͙̻͢R̢̢̬̫̘.̪͔̣̫̝̫̤͚͝ ̵͎̮̫͙̺̪̘͚H̷҉̱̣̩̤̻̞Ó̢͎̩̫W͉̼̼͟͠E͔͚͓̯̥̣̘V͈̟̣Ḙ̴͖̗̣R̨̰̺̰,̴̴̹͔̗̯̳̼̕ ͔͕̟͜͞͞Y̷̨̟̙͔O̸̻̹̹̙̜̹̬̼U̼̝͖͢͟ ̗̤͈͘W̭̣̦͚̯̬̱͠͝I̶̱͙͔̲̞̥̮͡L҉̶̥͓̲̲Ĺ̨̺̣̜̯̞̣͟ ̢̼͕͢Ń̢̰͙̠̟͍̜͖͖̯Ơ͔̣̗̳̖̦͚T̥̻̩̭̯̦͜͠ͅ ͏͕͉͎̭̬̮ͅH͠҉̖̪̝̭̺̥̱Á̞͎̙͈̥̰͍͓̩͞V̵̗̯̲͟È̥̼̪͖̳̳ ̧̤͍̹͍̗̮̺I҉̣͎̀̕ͅT̝̣́ ̙͎́F̡̠͔͔̻̺̘͔͜ͅO̯͟R̫̲͘ͅE̺̟̲̗͇͓͓͝ͅV҉̠͚E̪̠̕R̳̯̀͜.̛̲ ̧͎̝̼͘I͔͕̹͢T͙̕S̷̬͍̭ ͈͚͚͕P̸̬̭͈͎̻̣̟̪̭O̼̕W̡̝̯͎͡E̼̥̹R͚̙͎̹ͅ ̸̰̹Ẁ̷̥̙͔̰̱͙̘͕I̸͓̺̙͇̞͚̗̻L̞̫̥̤̹̲͜͜L̖̝̳̭̻̦ ̛̱̮̩͖̫̱̯̲́V̷̝A̡̙̗̝͘̕N͓̜̪͚̭̥̤͟I̴̱̟͙̹ͅS̶̪̲̥̯͟H̴͓̘͉̹͉͢ ̛̝͖͚̲̳̻͞O̡͈̥̙̪͞N̛̺̭̟̫͇C͙̱͕̦̯̼̣̗͘ͅȨ̜͖̫͎̯̹͈̗͟ ̧̣̖̮͇̕͠Ạ͖̝͡N͏̠̹̞̣̲Ỳ̢̥̮̲̲͖ ̵͓̣̥͕̻̭͢T̹̜̥̪͚̪̙H̝͎̱̭̹͕̲̕͟͠R̷̜͇̹͓̥̜͠͡E͏̤͙̠̜A̡̠̭̪͢͠Ṭ̡̢͎̦̭̝̲̠̫͝ ̷͈̱̼̰̱ͅT͔̫̘̩̤̤̺̺O̡̥͉̹͎̤̙̹̮̗͢ ̴̧̦T͇͎̣͕͈͠H̴͚̫̼̦ͅE̳̖͟͝ ͍̼̫̣̦̜̣̗̀̕S̡͉̀̕ͅE̷͉S̶̙͔̭̗̦̗̻̀͢S̮͎͇̼̀̕I̴̛͙̤̭̜ͅO͎̮̼̫̫̮͝Ņ͓͓̪̱̟̬̥̣͘ ҉̠̘Í̶̜̞̟̟͚̙̦̞̺́S̡͔̳͟͡ ̢̹̘͍̳͟ͅD̫̦̠͜E̺̮̱̞͓͢͝F͠҉̺̮͈̩E͍Á̴̪͎̩̪̙̰͠T̖͙͍̮̹͘E̶̛̪͖D͈̟͍̥̣͍̯͓́͜.̟̳͓̙͖̠͈͢͠

@Nawmoo

Duke: Comply

Well, they haven't lead you a stray so far. You do as he says and touch the glowy Sburb thing with your hand.

Ì̸̠̟̱͜T̙̞͚͙̹͍̮S҉̟ ̷̦̩͓Ṕ̮̳̱̯ͅO̼̥̥͇̟̫͉͠W̘̻̜͞ͅE̡͓̰̼̯͇̼̕R̬̙̺̥̬̺͓ͅ ̶̹̟̯̳̘Ẁ̷̹̻I҉̥̼͇̫̤̗̮Ḷ̶̛̬̦͈̥͞L͝҉͎̣̟̠̙̦͖̝ͅ ̴͔̥̤͓̣̥R̰̱̖̟̝̯̘͍͞͝E͞͏͔̖̼͞V̙̥̣̱̳E̜̫̗̹̼͢Ạ̶̸͇̰ͅĹ̻̺̼͇̩ ̵͎͚̜̭͝I͕͇ͅT̷̗̭̘S͈̗̦͇̻̀E̪̺̯̙̜͟L͇͚̙͖̠͔̘̠F̣͚͔͝ ̟̣̪͘A̼͍͉̜̦̣T̬ ̷̜͎̻͜Ţ̛̞̖͙̼H̻̳͟E̗͚̘̖̖͓͢͠ ̢̮̙̭̕C̫̰̬̜̺͔͉̫̘͠R̸̛̬ͅU̺͎̩̩͟C҉̯̲̜͙I͞͏̤̥͓A͏̴̵̠̥ͅL̦̱̰̣͎͎̫͘ ̧͓̦̹̱̠͎ͅM̖̬̹͙̞̙̹̼͜͢Ǫ̝̞̣͚͇̟̺͢M͏͖̯̣̩̥̹͙͇̝E̱̝̘̭̦̮̜͘͢ͅN̘͙͠T̶̜̰͔̀.̵̡̟͔͠ ̶̴̴͈̫͍Ŕ̴̦̕E̛̻͇̭̦̘̦T̘̦̪͎͜͡ͅƯ̵͈̹̫͟Ṟ̶͓̲̱̤̠͡ͅN̬̺̤̯͘ ͉̱̜̥̰̮͓̫T̰͚̯͡͝ͅO̯͎͈̱͠͡ ͉͈͢Y̹͓̬̰̻̝O̠̣̼̣̤̻̳͎͠U̡̖̖͓̰R̫̹̮͘͢ͅ ̵̖̙͎̮B͡҉̲̲A̢̛͙͞S̲͔̦̫̬͈̪͍È̜̬͖͙̩̣̙͎͘͞ͅ,̬͚͕̱͓͞ ҉̣̙̙̜̣̱À̻̦͉͚̼̯N̴̫͕͓D̲̙͎̼̜͢͞ͅ ̻̱͓̱̠̝͇̕P̲̤͎̘͓͈͜L͔̼̤̟̹͙͓̳̱A̘̖̗͇͝͠N̴͏͢ͅ ̛̤̺̠͢Y̶̶̫̞͓͈͜Ò̶͓̮̝̹͙̞͓̲̀U̶̡͉̱R̡͉̫̬̝͞ ͕̯̯͖̟̳͘͟͝A̶̹̫̯̝̣̖̤Ţ̩̭T̰̤͎͍̼͚͘A̸̸̵͈͈͇C҉͉̗͙̜̪̞̪̩͡Ķ̶̹̤̮̫̩̰̗̮ͅ.̭̪̭̗̻͕́

@Nawmoo

Duke: Go home

You cannot go home because your home is apparently wrecked. You instead hop on your FURTHEST DISC and go to the new HQ.

Duke: Be dramatic

QA: Where no mortal dares to go.

QA: I'm charging forth towards our destiny.

QA: There will be no turning back from where I venture off to, but there will be hope.

QA: To sum up, goin' back to the veil.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back