• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"HEY WAIT FOR ME" theo yelled feeling left out, she sprang up and followed quickly.

~~~

Kersin had decided to stay and help re build some stuff

Duke: Stop

You stop just past the Veil, before the Furthest Ring.

QA: Okay, before we go in, I need to do something.

You open the Grimoire. find the spell Fluthlu mentioned, and cast it. A slight shimmer surrounds you and the others.

QA: There, now you'll all be safe from the Horrorterrors' influence.

QA: Remember, we're dealing with gods here.

QA: Best behavior.

@Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

Duke: Enter

You lead the group into the Furthest Ring. You all glow slightly against the darkness.

Charlotte: Be scared

"I-It's really dark out here... Shouldn't there be... stars, or something?"

Duke: Spot Oglogoth

You see Oglogoth in the distance. You reach out to him psychically.

(Oglogoth! I'm back!)

E̸XC̀E͠LLE̢N҉T.̨ ͜LOR͟D H'AZ̀Z͠TRE ̡H͟A̛S̛ AǴR̛EED̴ T̴O͝ GRANT YOU AUD̵I͡EN͝C̨E.͝

Oglogoth floats off. You follow him.

Aura: Sit

You sit on the ground, sighing very loudly. You watch Ken go, and feel incredibly bored. Well, there was nothing to do... And you didn't feel like going on an adventure that required patience and being calm and neat. So, instead, you sat around feeling useless. You were used to that, apparently. WOOOPDIE DOO.

Duke: Enter H'azztre's domain

You have no idea where his domain starts, but you're sure you entered it at some point. You spot something moving around in the distance...

eldritch_abomination_by_theparanoidfreak-d3bd86e.jpg

That must be H'azztre. He's absolutely massive. Oglogoth isn't even as big as one of his teeth!

M???????????????O??????????R??????????????????T???????????A?????????????????L???????????????S??????????.?????????????????? S?????????????????????T???????????????A?????????T???????????????E???????????? ????????????????Y??????????????????????O????????????????????U????????????R??????????????? ?????????N???????????????????A???????????????M????????????????E??????????????S??????????????.??????????????????????

His voice reverberates in your head, difficult to understand even with your powers. You manage to make out what he's saying, and translate for your allies.

(I am Duke Solomon, Mage of Void.)

"Uhh... Ch-Charlotte Thompson... Maid of Hope!"

Shadow followed Duke and almost froze up when she saw who she assumed was the king. And when he asked for their names, she almost choked. But...she couldn't just do nothing...right?

"...I'm Shadow Malria...Slyph of Breath...sir." She said as politely as she could without her voice shaking. All in all, she was proud of herself.

@electroShogun

"Theo Foxlyn Sir, Page of Blood" theo said trying her hardest not to be her goofy self, which actually isn't hard when she focuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I didn't want to go."

You sit next to Aura.

"I wanted to stay with you."

@MoltenLightning

----------

Y̼̠͖̞̻̙̠̹̲̮̙̰̯͔͓̹̭̗͞͠ͅO̡͇͇̼̤̺̹͖͉͍͉͚̰͕̺̘͞͞Ư̷̢̡̟͚̟̼͔̥̳͞ ̢̛̛̺̮̻͕̯S̴̴̢̩̼͚̳̱̠̦͎̘̤͎͚͉̫̲͔̼̼̰̀É̺̟͓̰̫̙͘͟͜͞ͅE҉͞҉͔̘̱̲͕͙͕̤̲̭̣K̵̴̢̨̳̥̝͉̳̟̺̖̞̮͕̪͙̪̼͔͡ͅ ̶̝̤̟̲̫́͟͠T̷̫͖̳͚̠̞̺͚̣ͅͅH̸̱̭͍̭̹͍̜̬̲̰̦͢͜Ḙ̸̴̥͎͈̠͔͓͉̬̣̞̲̰ͅ ̷͘͏̣̼͔͔̣̠̤̫͟͠T̝͖͖̞̹̯̺̥͇̯̫̭͚̦͕͜ͅͅͅŖ̴̴̠̺̞̙͚̣̰̭̬E̸̯̲̙̰̲͚͉͍̠̟̩̲̪̟͞ͅÁ̜̻͕̻̼͙̮̟̺̩̻̥͍̖̮͕̮́S̶̳̼̗͔̭̥͎͇̭͔̞͕͞͠ͅU̗̟͓̠̗̪̭̕͢͝͠R̴̨҉̲̱̹̱̗͖̯̩̬̬̼̝̞̝͍̯ͅE̸̟̜̭̯͎̞̺͉̫͈̝̼͜.̵́҉̻͚͕͇̲̟̜̣͓̫̮͚̳̩̼ͅ

(Yes, sir. We need it to defeat the Hex Society.)

Ỳ̢̟͖͖̘̳̜͉̕͠͝ͅǪ͎̤̭̱̙͇̣̱̠͚̲̦̝̝̤̀͜Ú̧̢̗̟̬̙̪̯̼̟̘̙̲̟ ̵͚͙̼͖̙̥͔̜̲M̵̢͖͇̭̰̀͘U̴͏̶̦̦̪̫̼͍̞̞̘̞S̨͇̫͕͕͎̹̠̖T̢͏̷̛͖͇̼̣̪͡ ̶̞̗̝͙͇̺͕̞͉́͢͝P̧̧̠̼͖͙̪̀̕̕R̷҉̪̰̝̩̦̜̭͖̪̥͙̰͔Ǫ̵̡̼̟̳͕͇͖̀͘V͏̸̧̥̜͙͉̭̣̮͚̙͡ͅÉ̶̩͖̟͍̺̜̯͇͕͍̮̝͠ͅ ҉̺͙͚̻͙̥̺͜͠T͏̵̢̝̖̲͎̳̥̲̞͕̙͇̖̼̭̀O̵̶̢̭͖͖͉̩̣̟͖͚̭̯͖̖͡ ̵̴̛̤̞͉M̷̡͙̲̲̬̬̦͟Ę̷̣̳̮͇̥̀̕ ̷̢̡̯̟̗͍̭͚͍̼̺̤T͏͏̧̪̗̻͖̰͉͕̫̫̤͚̫̲̖͕͖͍͚́͜ͅH͝͏̧̼̬̣̗A҉̶̧̣̻̳̗͖͔̳̫̜͈̮̥͖̺T̶̷҉̼̣͔͔̦̙̗̥̰͎̦̖ ̴̢̨̭̞̦̹̦̗̀͡Ý̢̹̩̝͕̯̹́O͚͈̩̝͔̱͇̟̹̙̹̱̜͕̣͖͎̫͝ͅŲ̵̗̼͙̝̻͕͈̻̫̀͡͡ ̹͕̦̮͓́͢Á҉̸̜̞̖͔͎̮̻̦̞̭͠Ŗ̵̞̠̙͎͚͠Ę̸͟҉҉̼͖̱̯̘ ̶̛̖̪̟̲͇̹̬̻͉̫̻̻͍C҉҉͏͍̖͕̺̤̫̟͍̬̯ͅĄ̷͍̺̝͔̜̬͈̜͕̟̩̪͔̥̝̣Ṕ̨̧͍̪̺̘̗̘͎̮̟͔̣̣͚͡A͟͏̧̢̻͚̗̥̩̻̯͍͕̀B̶̡̦̭̟̦̗͚̳͞͞͠L̡̞͎͍͙͚͖̬͚̬̬̪͚̖͢͢͡E̶̢̧̥͈̩͙̲̩̝̻̹̞̼̹̩̰̫̘̹̰ ̵̡̖͚̥̟̱̫̜͚̹͝O̶̴̱͍̳̲̼͚̻̣͔̙͚̤̮̙͓͎̣̜ͅF͍͇͕̭̪̩͙̫̼͙̣͕̣̕͡ ̤̥̼͙̯̠͔̬̜̟̭͉̭͔́͡͞H̶̸̡̖̝̩̯̭͎͈͟A̵̼̰̞̬̱̺̹̳̤̦̟͚̟̻̩̞͝͞N̨̗̤̳̳̕D̶̝̯̙̗̩̯͉̖͉͕͍͉̥̻L͟͝҉̺͎̹͎͈̫̫͎̼̩̕Ì̶͓̫͉̻̕͜͜N̷̸̥̗̻͚̪̤̹̙̠̼̱͇̺̖G̵̶̼̘͉̺͉̞͖̠̞̀͞ͅ ̡͏҉̙̻̳̤̘̱̖̦͖I҉̵̠̗̝̘̻͔͓͡͡T̶̻̞̬̱̪̣̀͘.́͘͠͏̷̞̥̙̲̳̺̗̥ͅ ̵̼̝̯̝̳̮̘̱͍̞̘̳̟͖̟̗̀͟͡A̧͙̲̜̫̝̗̼̬̫L̷̜̖̥̮̳̗͈̞̭̰̫͈͈͖͚L̢͡͏̶̱̪̝̗̞͙̞̟̪͈͇̟͖̝̥ ̧̱̦͖̦̺̪͕̼̦̹̗͔͎̙͞ͅO̡̰̥̠̤̮͎̩̮̠͚̬͙̼̗͟͝ͅF̷̵̴̭̠̦̟̼̮̟̭̼̥͕͉̯̼̫̘̖̬̝͟ ̶̕҉̱̠̣̗̫̜̥̦͔͈͙̖̗̯Y̡͙̤̯͇̮̠̭̰̱̻͢͢Ǫ̤̙̘̺͙͕̟̯̬̼͘͠͝ͅŲ̴͚̖̼͓̙͜.̵̭͎̩̟͈̰͓̼̤̬̣̮̯͉͎͢͝

(...)

QA: He says that we have to prove ourselves.

"How...how would we do that...?" Shadow asked Duke, though she feared for the worst since she didn't know much about these creatures except that they were called HorrorTerrors...what if she had to hurt someone? She began panicking but quickly scolded herself for it. She had to stay positive. There would be nothing wrong...hopefully.

@electroShogun

I͈̱͖̣̜͞ ̷̘̻͈̠̫̱̦̪̞͍̣̦̯̰̜̗̜̮͙́͡͝A̢̛̱͙͙͙̞̖̕M̵̩͕͍̳̱͟ ̸̻̞̙̦̱̳̳̮̪̭̘̣̻͉̼̰͡G̸̬̫̮͚̜̜̯̭̻͠Ơ̢̫̝̩͙̱̗̞̮͇͎̪̯̮̖̻͜I̴̤̠̗̣͈̼̮̪͕̖͉̪͍͇̤̩̤̕Ń̢̻̹̟͖̥̼̟̭̦̱͓Ģ̶͙̗̦̝̙̤̗̀͟ ̷͘͞͏̙̰̺͍̯T̢̠̗͙̩̹͕̜̘̻͕͈̞̀ͅO҉̱̰̭̠͇̺͎̀͜͝ ̸̕͟͞҉͓͕̣͓̺̠̞͙͖G̲̩̼̺̺̥̜̝͚̘̀͝ͅE̵͏̴̖̲̜̙̜̠̬͈͟Ṋ̶̸͎̣̯͎͓͖̖̹͙̦̭͜͠E̝͉̺̮̤̱̬̟̩͕͘͟͝͠ͅR̴̛̦̥̹̥͎̻̳̦͇̩͖͖͕̗͙͡À̶̛̘̯̙̠͖̥̙̪̙̪̘̯̳̬̩͉͟͠T͢͟͜͏̪͔̞̬̣̝͖͍̙͈̦̖̹̱Ę̶̴̤̝͍̰ ̵̧̳̯͔̺͇̠̦̥͉̣͚̞͖̻̀̕A̵̗̞̭̻͍̪͉͎͖̗̙̳̹̞̩͇͟͢͞ ̷̟̠͎͚̙͎͔̕̕D̺̙͉͚͍̻̫͍͙̀͘ͅR̶̴̴̢̞̠̹͓͓̘̙͙̙̱̺͡Ę̷̤̥̘̜̘̯̹͈̟̠̱͟͢Á͙̙̭̰͎̠̗̥̰̻͎̗̥̹͔͇̪͡ͅM̶̡͢͝͏̹͈̦̗̮̪͙̯ ͓̰̺̹͕̳̀̕͟͡ͅB̴̛̙̲͚͖͝Ư̧̞͓̥̪B̹͓̙͉̮̪͚̙͍̝̘̟͡ͅB̶̴̢͉̼͔̺͙̝̣͔̥̟̻͚͎̯͍́͝Ĺ̨̨̡̬͔̪͔͖̻̲̹͍͔͉͓̩̥̯͎́Ȩ̸̹̜͎̦̰̞̟͕̗̮͉̳̬ ̵̝̜̰̗̝͓̘͉̫͢F̵̷̙̺͓̠͜͞͝Ǫ̷͜͡͏̣̼̪̮̤͎̣̳̞ͅͅR̨̮͙̫͈̼̜͈͉͎̻͝ ̸͠҉̡̮̟̤͎͕͙Ḛ͚̟͔̪̰͇̣̝̜̲̲͕̞̱͡͡A̴͉͚̙͓̰͍̰̭͔͓̜͙͉͕͟Ć̩̮͚̮̺̬̼̪̗͎̪͓͜͠H͔͚̜̗̪͎̰̗̦̳̫̬̝̤̰͖͢͠ ̵̦͉̩͙͙͇͉̱̱̩̼̣̱͈͔̲̦͖̫͠͞O҉̶̡͙̭͕̦̫̠̗͎̙͉͇̙͞F͕͓͔̟̻̮͉̜̭͈̜̣͉̼͜͢͝ ̴͍͚̜̥̯̠͚̘́͟Y̞̲͍̹̻͚̬̘͎͜͜Ó̡̫̬͔̥͍͔͎͈̻͉̝̘͈̫͡Ư̡̝̞̘͓̺̮͚̤͉.͏͏͇̮̭̟̘̣͉̼̫͉̙͕͎̙͚ ̮̫͎̼̬̟͙̯̘̘̖͔̻̘͕̲͕͜Y̵̴̢̧̳̰̞̹̪͖̪̱̙̮̖̻̖͞O̡̧̯̬̦͕̠̫̭̮͖̬̖̪̤̻͓͖̖Ų̛̤̭͈̝͇̤̤͍̯̥̬̹̀͢͢ ̫̰̟̫̞̥̼̹̞͇̦̥͞M̷̯͎͍̜Ư̪̪̲̜͠S̸̡̳̱̟̻̥Ţ̸̣͈̩͎̪̺͍͙̦̕͘͘ ̶̢̨͕͕̪̣̠̹̠̼̺̕͞ͅE̶͇̖̭͙͟͞ͅŅ̡̥̜͓̣̟̥̯̹̳̫̗͈̪̳̙͇̤́Ţ̪͚̼̳͖͙́E͢͞҉̶͓̙̞̼̣̰̖̹̕Ṟ̶̡̭̟̦̤͎͍̹̘̹̻̠̬̺̱̼̣̀͝ ̵̷͖͖̺̣̥̞̺̟͓̭̹̠̱͖͓̘̣̭̀͢͜ͅA̷҉̴͏͚̮̠̯̙̘̩̦̫N̶̡̰͙̺̲̺̠D̀͠͏͏̧̪͚̪̞̰͙̮̯̺̗̥͔̜͓̳̱̦ ̢̻͇̭̣̟̰͕̻͉ͅF̸̡̦̙̮ͅḀ̵̯̘̖͇̕͟C̸̡̛̺̮̠̺̝̮͙̬̰͔̯̥̹̘͉̣E̡͏҉̗͚̭̼̣̺͈̞̙͔̕͞ͅ ̷̲̹̝Y͏̢̳̭͚̟̪̼̰͇̀͘Ó̴͏̡̢̬̳͚̙͓ͅͅU̴̡̫̫͖͕̳̯̥͎̥̫͜͠Ṟ̶͓̩̥̝ ̡̡̧̩͚̣̞̮͚̤̘͢͞W̡̨̬̟̫̬͙̼̝̲̥̲͉͚̲̣̟̯͉͈̪͢͟O̡̦̬͇̝͙̜̼̦̤̮̕͡R̴̴̼͔̥̥̳̗̥̪͖͈̜̬̞͜͞S͝͏̵̥̮͔̼͎̩̩̙̠T̴̸̷̢͍̝͈̤̫͔̩͔͈͖͈͍͇̟͚̪ ̛͙͈͕̙̮͈̯͎̯̝̗̗͙͜ͅN҉͏̭͕̞̝̦̻͔ͅI̢҉̸̤̰̗̤̘̳̰̰̰͔͎͔̪G̶̗̺͙̳̹͔͢͜H̢̖̩̱͓̳̺̙̖̠̻̪́̀͞͝T̸͙̱̤̣͢M̸̨̪̮̲̻̣̺̬̳͔͎͟͠Ạ̢͍̳̣̻͈̦̙͍̪̯̪͚̩̠̝̮́̕͢͞ͅR҉̷̡͎̫̫͙̼̲̹̝͖̦͠͞E̴̸̛̤̥̪͎̲̪͙̳̣̬͝,̷̡̡̭̜̜̝͡ ̼͕̞̗͇͚͙̻͖̱̫̯̥͖̬͢͟͠T̸̛͞҉͔̬̠̭̟̝̙͖͇̗͎̘͝ͅO̵̩̲̦͖̖̗̰̣̼͜ ̡̛̩͉͍̖̮̖͕͕ͅP̡͍̯̜̭̘̬̥͚̰̱̳̗̖̥̦̜̭̳̀͡Ŕ̢̥̺̱͠ͅO͡͏̻͔̺̩̤͖̝̘̖̥V͕͈̯̰͙͓͕́͟Ḙ͇͔̼͎̀̀͟ ̨̨̻͖̮͇̯

Y҉̛̮̠͙͉̖̘̹͙̠̪̲̬̩̠̹̰̯̤̗͜͞͡O͞͏̢̗̘̗̹̦̝̙̼̟̞̣͈͘Ư̷̶͙͖̙͙̦̻͙̺̝̜͜͠R̸̶̨̧̯͉̩̬̰̭͔̬͍͙͎͞ͅ ̶͕̻͉͍̱͖͔̠̩̖̤̞̫̘͢͜͠Ẁ̴̰̭̲̞̩̘̬͉͍̲̼̻̥̼̙͘ͅI̲͓͇̙̱͈͙̰͍͚̞͎͝L̸̬̺̮̗̀L̴̛̜̱̯͎̜̻̱̜̬̭̗̼̰̙͇ ҉̪̻͖̺̻̠̺̹͓͓̼̥̭̮̭͟͠A̸̸̸̗̼̦̱̘̯͞Ń̹̞̻̺͍͠D҉̡͔͔̦͕͍̖͙ ̴̷̢͔͍͖̯̤͚̙̗̘S̛͇̦̬̰̙͙̠̰͖̳̤͙̳̳͡͞͞Ṱ̴̜̗͔̗̪͇̣͍̠̩͈̪͇̬͈̲͙͡R̡̨͜҉͕̘̼̫̲̺̩͔̝̩͔͖̗̳Ȩ̵̺̫̼͕̼̮͔̤͚͍͉͡N̶̴̶̤̮̙͙͈͖͇̳̰̺͢G͉̬̙̲̝̱̠̤̱̹̭̞͇͝͞͠͝T̨҉̬̮̬͚̼͈̳̻̹͚̕͘H̸̘̮̖̞̤̫͔͇̟͈̼̯̥͜.͓̹̠̼͉͕͈̦̀͠ ̷̮͉̳̳̗̗̗̬̪̹͎̱̗̺͈̬̤̗͠͞O̘͈̘͈̭̳̼̳̰̣͖̝͖̱̞̠̺̻͘͟͞N҉҉̢͎͙̪̲̬̣͈̯̻̘̙̥L̸̩͖͈̜͉̳͈̙̭͎̮̬̙̞͢͡͡ͅÝ̶̰̭̙̪̱̱̝͚̻̮̗ͅ ̷̴̢̭̜̖̠̰̮͕͖͚̯̻͞T̢̡̢͔̜̙̰̯̫̖͖͈͇̦̤̝̺H͖̮̦͎̮̱̮̱̮̰̀͜͜E̵̛̕҉̪͖̣̞̖̰̞̭̭̣Ń̕҉̤͎̥͈͈̝̱̪̼̻̹̭͎̜͎̟ ̢̨҉̢̹̬͓͖͕̤̣̹͕͝ͅẀ̶̧̠̣̳̣̺ͅÍ̷͏̸͙͓̺̖̬͙͟L̙̥̩̹̭͎͢͝L̜̬͍̮̫͖̫͉͔̖͎̘͙̮̳̀͘ͅ ̴̨̧͚̪̗̠͇͚̪̭̲͈͖̝̗̤̤̹̺̬͜͝ͅI̷̟̭̥͇͎̻̘͕͍̩̙̣͡ ̞͎͔̱̮͖͕̰͕͓̺̝͟͢G̵͟͏̟̯͖͟Ŕ̡̬̪͈̩̪͉̻̠̤̜̩̯̞͉͈̮̱͝͡A͈̜̟̲̰͈͖͖͚͘͜ͅǸ̢̧͔̙̖̮̗̩̥̺͎̞̙̺T̴̥̙̦̰̜̯̙͎͇̣̲̟̤̫͚̬͢͡ ͖̺̜̠͖̬́͡Y͜͝͏̗͈͙̰̻̪̳͍̬͖͚̬͉̲̲̫̣͝O̴̸̺̲̖̻̘̯͘͘͟ͅU͏̷̨͚̖̩̤͖̤̮̪̥͚̻̘̦̙̺̖̖̰͉́ ̨̘͎̞̤͕̥̤̞͈͠ͅT̸̷̘̭̹̣͓̗̤͡͞Ḩ̞̳̩͔̙̹̙̠͇̻͢͟͞E̢̕͠͠҉̗͎̜̼̪̝͈̩ ̧͔͓͈̲̼̟̹̥̯̪̞̬̹̠̗T̥̗̪̱̖̣͜͞R̢͡͏̼̪͍̝̪̖̞͔̥̫͓͉̞͓E̴͕̻̳͕̘̣͍̙̪̜̻̮̺͖͇͠͡ͅÀ̸̖̙̤̯̘̮̞̹͖̥͓̲̪̭̮͘Ṣ̷̦̣͎͇̱̼̺̹̤̖́͟͡ͅƯ̴̢̰̳̱̺̰͈̗̤̦͖̰̫̫̖̤̰̦͢R̶͢҉̪̗̦̙͉͚̲̠͓̗͖̹ͅÈ̼̞͓͇̰̥̩̣͙͍̟̦̗̯͈̯͈̦͠.̸̷͈͎͈̘͉̱͓̹̲̜͈̪̞̺͖͔̜̭

QA: We have to face our worst nightmares.

Shadow's eyes widened in surprise and slight fear but she nodded anyways. She didn't want to hold the rest of them back. And, if it was about the same nightmare she had been having recently, or something similar, she might be fine. "Alright...sounds easy...easy enough." Ugh, curse her stuttering...she took a breath to calm herself. Itd be fine...just fine...

@electroShogun

Aura: Hug him

You lean over and put your arm around him. You pull yourself closer.

"Thanks... I wonder what the others are getting themselves into..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back