• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

" How are we gonna take on these guys though !!!" Theo said obviously worried to the max. "They're powerful af!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"But how will we find them?" Shadow asked, worried as well but she wanted to help Duke.

@electroShogun

Wolf began going through Duke's messages and felt sad. They really cared for each other, she could tell that much. Her classpect wasn't made for breaking friendships up, it was for making them stronger. And this....this hurt her more than she thought it would. Melissa and Francis meant the world to her, even if they were fake. She wouldn't know what she would do if they were taken from her.

"I feel... UHG!"

You sense 6 other forces, all with chaotic and twisted Life Forces. You drop on one knee, clutching your head.

"6 twisted Life Forces are inside. I can't read them, but I know where they are."

@electroShogun

Aura: Be suspicious

Okay, normally your very good at telling when something's fake. But you really had no clue now. You agree with Ken though.

"Yeah! I'M GOING TO BEAT THEM UP!"

You were ready to get this anger off your chest...

~~~~~

Hummingbird: Do nothing

Well, this was getting boring fast. If only you could do something with good ol' MIND MASTER'S MANEUVERS, Or MMM. Then you could really mess up people's minds... There were switches littering the handle that you could use, hehe...

Wolf looked from the messages to the card Duke was being held in. "Yes, I know it's risky....but think about if.....no Melissa......but then they wouldn't.....not you too Francis.....can't I just ask for......but......" Wolf began whispering to herself, sounding like muttering to the others, or at least she hoped. She had to get the go ahead from the other two, but that wouldn't be easy....

"Please be safe....." Shadow said, worry coating her voice.

@electroShogun @Kurai Okami @MoltenLightning

Wolf sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Yeah. Melissa wants Italian later but Francis wants Mexican and they got into an argument about it Then it got into what you all thought and something about trusting the other......I got lost" She said with a giggle. They've had this argument thousands of times before, so it should be fine.

@electroShogun

"Cool!... Thanks for including me, Ken. NOW LETS GO KICK THOSE HEX SCUM!"

You smile pleasantly, though look ready to kick some butt.

"Alright. But......what do I say to her? She looked pretty upset when she left."

Wolf's expression darkened for an instant then she was giggling and smiling again. It was as if it never happened.
"I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to Melissa and Francis. They want to play with the Duke card, but I told them no since we don't know if he can die in there or not. But....I do want to look at it. Can I?" She asked, turning to ask Hummingbird.

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back