• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"It's not a mind game just what I'm seeing Are you really that blind I mean I guess so Ah being a Blood player does have its downfalls when no one believes you You can't see it but I can But you can prove me wrong that I'm going rusty Give me the card and I'll admit Mind is better than Blood"

@MoltenLightning

Vulture came out of her room groggily "GUYS STFU IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" It was unfortunate enough that your room was the closest to the meeting room, you didn't need anything else.

"I feel like I can keep it more safe than all of you combined, so I'll KEEP IT."

You huff, then greet Vulture.

"Oh hey Vulture. Where have you been?"

You say this nonchalantly, as if you'd never had that previous conversation.

"It's not like I'd do anything to your precious wish to be boyfriend just show him around Come on share you stingy love stricken girl Think about bored he must be Besides it would be a new friend to add to my collection of Friends mean everything to me It's not fair It's not Its not Its not"

@MoltenLightning

"Thank god. I don't have to deal with this 6-year old's crap anymore..."

You smirk and run to the computer. Well, look whose here... If need be, you could use your very special features on your MMM... Kehehe!

Vulture got out her cane, it had been a while since she used this old thing. She partially unsheathed the sword, yep still in mint condition. "I can't WAIT to hoard their corpses!" She said creepily.

That's it, she had enough of this. She teared up and ran out of the room, taking Duke's glasses and board with her. She was feeling stupid for ever joining this accursed group. She was also feeling jealous of Duke and how close he with his own friends. "No I do like you all but they keep making fun of both of you say you're not real I hate it I really do"

Hmph. Did she think you cared? Because you didn't...

"How long until they arrive?"

Maybe you should care..?... Who knew...

~~~~~

Aura: Be excited

"Oh Ken, when are we gonna get there?"

"We don't let them get their friend. We can't kill them, but we can beat them until they retreat."

----------

"We break in, find Duke, and get him out of there. Ideally, we avoid confronting any of the Hex, but if we do find one, we isolate them and fight four-on-one."

Suddenly, the time bubble vanishes.

"What?! They know we're here! So much for the subtle approach..."

@MoltenLightning @Midnight Phantom @Kurai Okami @Nawmoo

"Then it IS a good idea to have him captchalogued. Anyway, I have my MMM. And, well, you know how it works when I face opposition. Hehe..."

You smile deviously.

~~~~~

Aura: Brace yourself

As the bubble leaves, you tense. Oh geez, they knew you were all here. Fudge.

"Well, I'll be in my room remembering how to work my MMM. It's been... Too long."

You smile, then leave for your room. On the ground, lay a doll. Next to it, a mini dragon chewed on the doll's leg. You carefully pull one of the levers, the yellow one, and tap the whip rope end on the lizard's head. It immediately started dancing. Oh, for CRYING OUT LOUD. You still had THAT one installed?! *Sigh*. You undo the action, flipping the switch the other way and tapping the creature again. It went back to chewing.

Hummingbird: Another

You find another switch, blue, then tap the reptile on the head again. Its expression went blank, and you tap the doll next to it. It came to life, picking itself off of the ground. It inspected the dragon. You reverse the process again, and get a different switch.

Hummingbird: ANOTHER.

You tap the dragon, then the dummy. The dummy comes to life and mimics the dragon by chewing him. Reverse. Another switch, and this time you tap yourself on the head. Nothing happens, until you tap the lizard. He stares blankly, then you point towards your bed. He goes towards it obediently. So many options, not enough time!

Hummingbird: Just one more

You use one of the last switches, the red one, and carefully move it towards the lizard. You made sure not to touch yourself as you tapped him. He suddenly becomes black in hue, and hisses at you. You toss the doll over towards him. He bites it, and the dolls becomes black. It gets on uncertain legs, but looked angry. Okay, that was enough. You reverse the process, sighing. That one, was scary.

Hummingbird: Return

You walk back out into the main room, and sit in your chair. You wait for some action to occur.

~~~~~

"Dang. Well, we can do it, right!? Yeah!"

You smile and pump your fist in the air.

Aura: Punch

Well, you don't 'punch' him, its more like playfully tap his shoulder.

"We can do it Ken! All of us. If it were just you and I here, we might not be able to. But, we have Deust and Kersin here to! (Wow I'm the only girl!) Which, in my opinion, is pretty great! WE'RE GONNA BEAT THEIR HEADS IN, RIGHT!?"

You await an answer, smile on your face.

You smile at Aura.

"You know, you're right! We've got some of our strongest fighters here, and certainly some of the best powers. Between the four of us, I think we have a pretty good chance of saving Duke."

@MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back