• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Hummingbird: Hiss

You would, if you were some undomesticated swine. Instead, you hold the card closer.

"Now that you say that, I'm not sure I shoooooooooooooooould."

"Why not I'd let you see the glasses Says Melissa All we want to do is mess with him a little Says Francis See how much he squirms How much he panics" Wolf giggled as a look of pure insanity crossed her face. It did sound fun.

@MoltenLightning

"Okay."

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke: Be baffled

You're confused what's going on and you're pretty sure you'll never understand why. All you know is it's kind hard to stand in here, with all the card shaking.

Deust : Tap Scepter

You create a time bubble around the group.

"All set"

Afrien : Duck In

You pop your head into the bubble to give basic instructions.

"Ken, Go about 32 Degrees North along the Veil from where we found the Lab. You will find their hideout there."

@electroShogun

Chelon: Enter room

You couldn't take your teams constant bickering anymore. You retreat to the silence of your own room, maybe there you can catch some sleep.

Hummingbird: Laugh

"Says the person who has imaginary friends. Just stay over there."

You captchalogue Duke just in case she tried getting him...

~~~~~

Aura: Follow

You follow Ken, VOLCOMET at the ready.

"Let me see it and I will" She said with a smile. He was breaking~. She began banging on the table and yelling that she wanted to see him again, but this time louder. Let's see how long he holds.

@electroShogun

Iguana : Get Excited

You begin to rock back and forth in your chair and giggle excitedly. There's gonna be a fight~ Hopefully it evolves into a Bloodbath!

"You only say that cause you fell in love with him Love at first sight right" She giggled happily as she mocked Hummingbird. "You don't want him around another girl You must have fallen badly"

@MoltenLightning

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, sure Wolf. Just keep believing that in your child dreams. I refuse to give you the card no matter what you do. Remember, I'm the Muse of MIND. Mind games won't work on me."

You smile. This was humorous.

Chelom: Sleep

You cannot sleep because there's something on your pillow. As you've enter your room, you noticed someone had left a note on you bed. You read the content of it, however all it had on it was, "(#)" and nothing more. You know what it means and it means you can't sleep now.

*Sigh*

Chelom: Summon Kapapasprite

You summon Kapapasprite and give him a TC-BOMBSHELL. You give him specific coordinates for him to take it to, before shewing him out. He leaves, but you stay at HQ now waiting to see how this plays out. Hopefully, if this works, you might actually get some sleep later.

Chelom: Leave room

You slowly walk out of your room and go see if your comrades finally stopped bickering. To your surprise, they have not...

*Sigh*

~~~~

Duke: Come to the realization that this situation you're in is one solely dependent on flustered feelings from a certain someone that you're not sure you can say the same for

...Um, yeah, you do that...Seriously, what the fuck is even going on right now? You can't really tell what's going on, now that you're shoved in a sylladex...Actually, it's kind of quiet in here...Pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back