• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Can we hold onto his glasses Asks Francis It would be fun Says Melissa I agree Can we keep them Fox Asks me" Wolf asks as she looks at the glasses then at Wolf. They looked cool and they caught their interest.

@electroShogun

"Fine, but I will keep the Duke Card. I just find it fascinating that you were able to do this..."

Hummingbird: Dream

SO MANY BLACKMAIL POSSIBILITIES! OR, OTHER STUFF! MAYBE EVEN DOING WHAT TORTOISE SAID! So amazing.

"Well, I'll figure out something to do with him... Hehe..."

You reach for the card, and snatch it.

~~~~~

"Yeah, you're right..! This is the game's fault, and we'll beat the game with it!!!"

You throw your fist into the air, gritting your teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf smiled as she stood up to grab them. She was going to read through his conversations. "We could fool them so bad if they ever message him Says Melissa Yeah And then we could turn another player against them and say they gave up Exclaims Francis What do you think Asks me" Wolf asked aloud as she began. He sure has quite a bit...."What else did he have" She asked Tortoise.

@electroShogun @Nawmoo

Wolf quickly grabbed the Furthest Disk and looked it over. "Coooooool Mine I called it" She said as she held it closer. It looked cool and was now hers. She'd figure out what it did later.

Hummingbird: Dismiss

You wave your hand dismissively at him, attention still on the possibilities of what had just occurred. She glanced at the Duke Card.

"Sure. Whatever. Is this meeting oooooooooover yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet?"

You ask, wanting to do some stuff.

~~~~~

Aura: YEAH!

You keep hugging them, smiling childishly.

"YEAH!!! We'll show the game, and the Hex Society, and... EVERYTHING THAT GETS IN OUR WAY!"

"Uh, I have a question," theo said nervously "Soo, i kinda noticed Duke has been MIA for several hours," she said cautiously "Where is he?" theo asked she had not seen him for a while and despite the fact that they all could have gone out and not come back for a while, Duke had not come back to check in, at all.

Duke: Be stuck in Captchalogue Card

You're stuck in a CAPTCHALOGUE CARD...so yeah, that happened...somehow. Apparently that time troll can captchalogue stuff with the use of bombs...you don't even know how that works, but it did and now you're trapped...hm. If only you had your COSMIC SPECS...

Wait a minute, YOU CAN CALL FOR HELP! Yeah, you could sent them a text or post a memo, just get out your SPAR-...Oh wait, that troll guy has your spare COSMIC SPECS...Well...Shit!

Wolf jumped as a message popped in front of her. Uh......should she answer? Maybe......? "Um....the knight just messaged the guy we just caught Should I answer him and try to act like the boy" She asked, looking around. It could be fun to try, but also really dangerous.

@electroShogun

Shadow smiled at him as she stood up.
"It's fine, just don't do it again."

@Midnight Phantom

Hummingbird: Try something

You scrutinize Duke. Hm.

"Heeeeeeeey, you. Can you hear meeeeeeee?"

This seemed like a completely stupid and ridiculous thing to do, but you wanted to see if he was still animate in the card...

Chelon: Question Hummingbird

Chelon: Whaaaat are ya doin'?

~~~~

Duke: Freak out

A giant person just appeared in front of you and just started shouting, you start freaking the fuck out. Of course, you don't actually make any noise, while you do so. You just kind of flail about in the card.

@MoltenLightning

"I wanted to see if he was stiiiiiiiiill aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!"

You look down at the card again and see that hes flailing about. Oh. Well, that answers that.

Wolf bit her lip but nodded. Let's see how well she does.

QA: I'm in the Veil, 'speaking' about the treasure.

QA: You may not hear from me for a while, so if you or the others come across anything new, just message me what you find.

QA: I'll get back to you as soon as I get the weapon, whenever that is.

Wolf: Scowl

She hated using punctuation. It was such a pain....also, that didn't sound very convincing. Ugh, she was awful at imitating people.....let's just hope it was good enough.

@electroShogun

She...she did it? Oh thank god. Yes! She giggled at the success and kept playing with his glasses. She was kinda good at this. "They seemed to think I'm him and they won't expect any kind of response from him for a while" She said with a smile.

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun

Shadow smiled at the good news. They might get a leg up in this. She hugged Afrien in glee.

@Midnight Phantom

"Let me..."

You search around the Outer Ring, but Duke is nowhere to be found. All thats there is... Those THINGS. HorrorTerrors. There is nothing other than those monsters there.

"Duke is lying to you. There is nothing other than HorrorTerrors in the Furthest Ring."

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back