• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Shadow backs up in her little bubble, fear in her eyes. What had happened to Aura? She thought they were friends. "Aura...what did we do? I...I thought we were friends...why...why are you..." She felt herself tear up as she watched her. What had she done wrong? Did she make Aura mad somewhere along the way?

@MoltenLightning

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken: Be shaken

You... hurt Aura...

Ken: Shake it off

It's for the good of everyone.

"We all want to survive, Aura. And, if you're looking to kill them all..."

You take a deep breath.

"...then the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

@MoltenLightning

Chelon: Block

You have Kapapasprite interfere with Duke's attack, his hard shell takes the blows from Duke's MINDFUCKER with ease. Kapapasprite knocks back Duke to the ground. Kapapasprite then proceeding to bash him around, while Duke was down on the ground. The thrashing from Kapapasprite seemed ruthless and without hesitation.

Chelon: Ya know, it ain't nice to just attack some one in the middle of a conversation, even if it's a one-sided one.

~~~~

Duke: Get up

You catch a break in the ghostly turtle's onslaught and hop back up. You get into a combat stance with your MINDFUCKER at the ready. You weren't gonna let some shell-brained asshole best you so easily.

~~~~

Chelon: Converse

Chelon: Really, you still wanna fight? Uuuugh, why can't you just go down?

Chelon: Deal with it

You deal with Duke's rebellious behavior in your own special way, by throwing a GG-BOMBSHELL at him. It blows up in front of Duke, unleashing a Cobalt Giclops from its explosion. The generated Giclops had a blue-ish skin tone and had a turtle shell on its back.

Chelon: You know something, I'm a Bronze Blood.

~~~~

Duke: Be perplexed

Bronze Blood, what does that even mean? Why would having bronze blood ever come into play? You take a moment to think on why the color of blood would mean anything to you. Was it a troll thing, did blood colors mean something in troll culture?

~~~~

Chelon: And you know what they say, us bronze bloods are preeeetty good with animals.

Chelon: Be the Bronze Blood

You start using your powers to mentally control the Cobalt Giclops, making it attack Duke.

~~~~

Duke: Defend

You start holding your own against the Cobalt Giclops, matching it blow by blow. You dodge as the goliath tries and stomps you down. You counterattack with flailing at it's leg with your MINDFUCKER, every hit with your brain on a stick unleashing bolts of electricity upon the big beluga.

Aura: Cry

You break down, holding your face in your hands. Trembling, you look back up at him.

"Then kill me. If that's what you want. It'd be better for everyone, right? Except me of course, because I'll be dead."

"So then what are you going to do?! Just sit there, and watch me!?"

You got back up on your feet, but this time stopped facing Ken.

"I'M DOING IT WHETHER YOU WANT ME TO OR NOT!!!"

You run towards the others with a horrible intent.

Aura: KILL HIM

You... You can't bring yourself to do it. You instead drop your weapon and sit in defeat. You smash your fist into the ground in frustration. You then lay back on the ground, crossing your arms.

"Fudge you Ken."

Aura: Sigh

You sigh, and a scowl fixes itself on your face. Rolling over so you don't look at him anymore, you mumble:

"Fine."

You fold you legs up to your chest, and hold them. After a second, your face wavers with one of sadness.

"I'm... I'm a horrible person. Aren't I Ken? I just... I just tried to kill my friends... They probably all hate me... I'm as bad as the people I thought they were..."

As you said all of these things, your grip on your legs tightened until you had hidden your face.

"Aura, that wasn't you. It was the Rage you have locked inside you."

You walk over and rub Aura's back.

"You're not a bad person, Aura. It's this game that's at fault. We have to beat this game to free you from the rage."

@MoltenLightning

"I'm dangerous though. What if that happens again..?"

You roll to face him.

"That's what I was scared of Ken. That I was useless, and would only cause trouble. I felt like you were the only one who would be able to help me. And then I started thinking everyone else was only going to hold me back... I don't know whats wrong with me anymore."

You silently scold yourself.

Duke: Stick it to him

Holding your own, you decide that it's time to finish this dance. You manage to get behind the creature and with one last thrust of your MINDFUCKER, the Cobalt Giclops burst into grist. You take this moment to catch your breath.

~~~~

Chelon: Aaaaw man, didn't see that comin', thought that'd get ya...Aw well, got more where that came from.

Chelon: Bombs away

You chuck out a few more GG-BOMBSHELLS and spawn out four Cobalt Giclopses. The process repeats itself with you being bashed around by four giant shelled assholes.

~~~~

Duke: Fight back

God, this little turdle is really getting on your nerves. You try and started fighting back, holding your own against these one-eyed monstrosities. One of the manages to smack off your COSMIC SPECS and crushes it underneath it's huge foot. You go for your spare pair, but you get knocked down during the process. Your spare COSMIC SPECS are flung over to Chelon.

~~~~

Chelon: Try them on

You grab and equip the COSMIC SPECS.

Chelon: Heeeey hey, pretty snazzy pair of glasses you got. Mind if I borrow them for a bit?...What's that, you don't? Weeeell gee, thanks dude.

~~~~

Duke: Be overwhelmed

You quickly start to become overwhelmed by these guys, being smacked around like a rag doll at a volleyball match. Throughout the course of the beat down, you managed to be disarmed and bruised beyond all belief. It all seemed to be over when one of the Cobalt Giclopses slammed you firmly to the ground, but you knew there was more to come. With your body aching, you could barely move and you really doubted that this guy was done with you.

~~~~

Chelon: Final step

You walk over to Duke and pick up his MINDFUCKER.

Chelon: Weeeell, it's been fun and all, but you know...

You pull out your newly created CC-BOMBSHELL and look right into Duke's eyes, tossing it around as though it was just a regular ball.

Chelon: I'm a busy guy so I think I'll just end it here. Soooo yeah, so long, dude.

You chuck the CC-BOMBSHELL right at Duke. It explodes, upon impact, before imploding. As it imploded, it formed a large human-sized crater in the ground, along with a DUKE CAPTCHALOGUED CARD in it. You command Kapapasprite to fetch your STORAGE SARCOPHAGUS and place everything, including Duke and his stuff, inside. You then send Kapapasprite off back to HQ, along with STORAGE SARCOPHAGUS, and promptly wait for his arrival.

Chelon: Wake up

You awaken from your slumber, just as planned. You walk over to the transportalizer and captchalogue the FURTHEST DISC into your sylladex, you didn't want something like that to be just laying around. You head outside to see Kapapasprite with your STORAGE SARCOPHAGUS arrive, just on time. You captchalogue it's contents into your sylladex and head back inside. You equip on the COSMIC SPECS, for real this time, and head back to the others. You hop back into your spot and rest your head down on the table, taking another well-deserved snooze.

Aura: Feel better

You do, and smile at them.

"Thanks guys. I don't really know what came over me... But I'll be strong. For everyone, okay?"

~~~~~

Hummingbird: What.

You look over at Tortoise, and notice his new glasses. You tap him fervently.

"Tortoise. Hey, what are thoooooose?"

Oops, did you just do one of those meme things going around. Dang it, of course you did. You mentally facepalm.

Chelon: What, theeeese old things, oh they're nothing. Got them a while ago, aaaalong with this.

You hold up your DUKE CAPTCHALOGUE CARD to your fellow teammates.

Chelon: Before you ask, let's just say I went on a solo mission for a solo man.

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun

Hummingbird: Still what

"'Duke'? Wait, you CAPCHATLOGUED someone!? I didn't know you could do that! Or, maybe I did. I don't really remember, my heads been in a fog. But, what one Earth are you going to use it fooooooor?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back