• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Afrien : Throw Shadow

You hurl Shadow upwards and shout to Deust.

"Do me a favor!"

Deust : Do him a Favor

You speed up the wires immensely, aging them greatly.

Afrien : Break Free

You snap out from the wires, freeing yourself.

Afrien : Catch

You catch Shadow and step backwards out of the blast zone.

"Bye-bye Queenie."

@electroShogun @ShadowHuntress

"That sounds like something I can get behind!"

You smile, yet your eyes stare at the King with a harsh malice. Whenever he was ready, you would burst.

"H-hurry..!"

You say, holding back until he was ready.

Ken: Distract

You fly up to the King's head, dodging Amanda's arrows. The arrows hit the King, but he doesn't flinch. You stab him in the eye to grab his attention, then fly around behind him. Sure enough, he turns to swing at you.

"NOW!"

@MoltenLightning

Aura: NOW.

You concentrate, and feel the anger finally come out. Staring at the King with a horrible intent for death, you launch yourself at him. Starting to spin, you create a dizzying effect of dripping, lava-hot stars. You decided to call the move SEARING ASTONISHMENT, and aim straight for his head. As long as nothing hit you, you should be able to keep a straight trajectory...

Shadow: Wake up

Shadow groaned and slowly opened her eyes. Her body felt heavy and her vision was slightly blurry, but she felt like she was moving. Why? She tried to look around but hissed on pain. Why was-oh. Right. Something bit her. But what?

@Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Afrien : Fraymotif

-EIR EROICO ACTIVATE-

You hold Shadow close, and a green light envelops you. Due to her close proximity, the healing effects work on Shadow too.

"The others should be done with the Black King soon."

@ShadowHuntress

King: Dodge

The king tries to dodge, but you force him back into place. Aura's attack hits him square on the head, smashing his crown to bits, as well as part of his skull. He teeters, then drops his scepter. He slowly shrinks back down to normal size, losing his special properties, before falling to his knees.

@MoltenLightning

Shadow blinked as she looked up. Was that...Afrien? But she thought...she felt herself start to cry again as she hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. "Don't you ever scare me like that again. Do you understand me?" She asked through her tears.

@Midnight Phantom

She couldn't help but giggle as she heard that. "So that was you?" She asked as her tears started to dry. Her only guess was that he was a rainbow drinker, but how had that happened? She thought they were only stories told to frighten young wrigglers...

@Midnight Phantom

"They have a reason to make us Jade Bloods the soldiers. We come back from death as Rainbow Drinkers. As long as our corpse is intact of course. When we first ascend, we get an extreme thirst for blood, and only after tasting blood do we regain our memories. I'm sorry that you were the nearest Troll."

@ShadowHuntress

"It's fine. I'm just glad you're okay. I...I wouldn't have known what to do if you had died because of me...." She said, her voice dropping to a whisper as she hugged him tighter. It really was a miracle that he was okay...

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: Breath

You fly down to the ground, near the beaten King. You look at Ken, adrenaline still in your eyes.

"Should I finish him?!"

"Alright." She smiled up at him before looking around. "But, Uh...I think I can walk on my own, so could you...?" She asked with a blush, looking down at the ground. She just realized he was carrying her...oops.

@Midnight Phantom

"Should we..."

CG: THE GAME ISN'T CLEARED UNTIL THE KING DIES.

CG: IF YOU SPARE HIM, HE'LL GO RIGHT BACK TO ATTACKING PROSPIT.

"Well, that answers that. Finish it, Aura."

The king looks at you with pleading eyes.

@MoltenLightning

Shadow couldn't say anything. She knew they had to kill him, but he looked so cute and helpless. She kinda just wanted to take him back to her hive and give Faust a friend....Faust! Where had she left him? Oh god, was he alright?

Shadow: Begin to worry about your little wriggler's safety

Faust was still so young! Was he alright? How could she just forget the little guy? She was awful! But first she had to find him, but to do that, they needed to finish up here. But...she just couldn't watch them kill him, so she looked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back