• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

CT: D--> No

CT: D--> I wish to help you, Amanda

CT: D--> Your tendency to hide yourself away is alienating your allies

CT: D--> There is no shame in showing your feelings, Amanda

CT: D--> Your friends can help you

@ShadowHuntress

CT: Amanda, listen to me

CT: It sounds like a cliche, but friendship is the greatest power in this game

CT: I cannot be nice about this any longer

CT: You need to stop pushing people away

CT: Otherwise, you'll find yourself all alone when you need help

You hate to be mean to her, but she has to change.

@ShadowHuntress

She blinked at the sudden change in Equius. That was...different...so she just turned off her glovetop and just continued to sit there. She was tired of this game. She was tired of being here...why was she here? Everyone else got along wonderfully, and yet here she was, the outsider. Should she just let herself be killed? It would certainly please her parents. And she was always about pleasing her parents. It's not like they needed her...right?

Last edited by a moderator:
CT: Amanda

CT: Amanda, answer me

CT: ...

You slam your fist down on your desk, breaking it in half. You pushed it too far, you fool!

Equius: Message Charlotte

CT: Charlotte

EL: what.

CT: You need to go back

CT: Amanda cut off contact with me

EL: and i care why?

CT: Because she's your friend

EL: she just needs time. leave her alone.

CT: She's contemplating letting herself be killed

Charlotte: Go pale

You turn around and fly as fast as you can back to Amanda's land. You can't let her so this!

@ShadowHuntress

Amanda just sat there, her head still buried in her knees. She was keeping her mind open so she would hear anyone's thoughts if they were close enough. That way she was given enough time to run.

@electroShogun

Charlotte: Land

You land just outside Amanda's house. You burst through the door and rush up to her room.

(Please be there please be there please be there...)

@ShadowHuntress

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, sir! I know just the thing!"

You go back to the stock room and come back with two Fraymotifs.

"This one is Espirando Panacea. It effectively poisons your opponents in Strife. It doesn't affect your allies, so worry not!"

You hold up the other one.

"And this is Yggdrasil's Serenade. It generates a nigh-unbreakable force barrier around you or an ally. The barrier is temporary, and the Fraymotif needs to recharge in between uses, so be careful how you use it."

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda growled and went to the top of a tree to hide. Hopefully she would give up soon. She needed time to think, and she wasn't helping.

Amanda: Message Equius

Oh, right. He started this.

JF: Okay, sick the child off.

JF: I don't know what you told her, but she is driving me crazy, and she hasn't been here long.

JF: I need time to think, and this isn't helping. There was a reason a turned my glovetop off.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Fiddle with Menus

You open up the UI of SGRUB from your NANO CHIP and find your boondollar stash. You procure the 175,000 boondollars, hand them to the Shop Keeper, and grab the goods.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Return

You walk out of the store, equipping ESPIRANDO PANACEA to FRAYMOTIF SLOT II in your STRIFE DECK, and YGGDRASIL'S SERENADE to FRAYMOTIF SLOT III. You return to the Throne Room, plopping abck down in your seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back