Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Yuro nodded and looked at Dai, "Are you."

Death was wipping at something on his cheek and he brushed past Yuro and Dai and down the hall.

Dai glanced over at Death, then nodded. "Let's go, then." Kenta briskly stepped over to the door. "Meet us in the car, Death.." he called and opened the door. Outside it was wet and dull, light grey clouds hanging in the sky.

Death grabbed a papertowel and dapped at his eyes and took reasuring breaths, "He's ok.." Then closed his eyes before taking another deep breath and walking to the car.

Yuro skipped out of the house and happily hummed to himself.

Kenta looked back at Death, then softly kissed him on the forehead. "It'll be okay.." he murmured, then got into the driver's seat of the car.

Dai was curious of what was happening. He looked over at Yuro questioningly.

Kenta rubbed Death's cheek. "Te amo.." he whispered.

Death softly smiled and turned his head to kiss Kenta's palm.

Yuro shrugged and looked at the scene going on in the front seat.

ooc// Yea because basicly all that's happening is that Death is trying to stop from crying and Yuro is all like 'confused' lol

Ugh had to stay home again today.. School's gonna kick my butt :(

Yuro looked at Dai, "Do you know where we are?"

Death climbed out of the car.

Sky leaned against one of the beams that held the roof of the porch above his head and looked over as Kenta and Death got out of the car.

"Obviously not.." Dai hesitated a little before getting out. Kenta looked at Sky, tense; he wasn't sure if he should trust him fully.

Yuro looked at Sky before sliding out, "Um Dai that guy looks like you.."

Sky's ice blue eyes rested on Dai and his head softly tipped to the side and then over to Yuro before resting on Death then shooting hostile eyes at Kenta.

Death looked back at Sky and his shoulders were tense.

Sky muttered, "Are you guys just gonna stand over there all day?"

Yuro looked between the two men and muttered, "Well your both tall, have black hair, blue eyes, and I think he has a bad attitude.."

Death looked at Kenta, "Yupp.. That's sky.."

"Whatever.." Dai looked up at the man, then to Kenta. "Yes. Are we just going to stand here or is someone gonna' tell me what the hell this is all about?"

Kenta growled and ignored Dai.

Death glared at Dai and tensed more.

Sky smirked with amusment, "So you didn't tell them huh Death, Kenta?" Then he strolled off the porch.

Yuro looked at the man and narrowed his eyes, "How do you know my parents?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back