Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Kenta tossed the phone onto the table, not caring about it at the moment. He hugged Death. "It'll be okay. I'm sorry I can't comfort you, but we need to hurry." he kissed his forehead and got out of bed, digging through his drawer for some clothes.

Kenta put on some jeans and pulled a shirt on, pulling the sleaves up to his elbows and quickly buttoning it. He paused. "Should.. Should we bring Daisuke and Yuro..?"

Death walked down the hall and walked into the room, Yuro was cuddled up next to Dai's side, his head resting on Dai's chest. "Boys.." Death called.

Death held up his hand, "Don't ask questions just do as I say, and wake Yuro up." Then he disappeared down the hall.

Yuro groaned and pulled the pillow up to his chest and nuzzled his cheek into the soft fabric.

(Sorry~ I thought you left) Dai sighed and flicked Yuro's forehead. "Get up." he walked over to the dresser and found something to wear.

Yuro immediatly snapped his eyes open and looked down and blushed a cherry red color and hurridly pulled a shirt over his head.

Dai walked into the living room to see Kenta rummaging through a closet. He pulled out a long metal thing. He looked again to see that it was a sword. That didn't mean anything good.

Yuro followed in after and blinked at the gleaming metal, "Daddy? What's that?" Then he stepped foreward to Kenta's side and looked at the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back