Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Kenta smiled at Death, ignoring Dai's hostile glare. He turned back to Yuro. "You'll have to get dried up and show me." Damon shook the water off their bags onto the mat in front of the door, then put them on the table.

Yuro smiled broadly and scurried to the bathroom, grabbing the bags, and drew off in the bathroom.

Death slid out of Dai's grip and strolled over to Kenta and stood on his tippytoes and kissed him on the cheek, "Well hello there~" (He's silly when he's tired xD )

Damon ran after Yuro. "Let me get a towel, too~" Dai kicked his wet boots off and put them outside the door so they could dry. Kenta smiled and kissed Death's nose. "Did you guys have fun?"

Yuro laughed and grabbed a towel and started drying his hair before he slid his shirt over his head.

Death smiled and put his arms around Kenta's neck, "Good~"

Kenta put his arms around Death's wet waist and gave him a kiss. "Yuro isn't still mad at me, is he?"

Damon grabbed a towel. "If I had known that it was gonna' rain I would've brought a change of clothes." he dried his face and hair and took his shirt off so he could ring it out over the sink. He jumped when Dai walked in on the two of them. "D-Dai!" Dai rolled his eyes. "We're all guys. You're acting like a little girl."

Yuro's hair was a little poofy from the drying and he threw the wet shirt in the bathtub and started to take his wet skinnies off after kicking his converse off, "Dosn't bother me Dai~"

Death shook his head, "Nope~"

Dai closed the bathroom door behind him. "Of course it doesn't bother you." he started unbuttoning his wet shirt, a few drops of water rolling down his chest.

"Good." Kenta relaxed. "I have a feeling Dai is still angry, though.." he murmured.

Yuro winked and pulled his pants on before putting on the outfit Damon bought him and fixed his hair in the mirror.

Death laughed, "He's always mad."

Damon stood beside Yuro glancing over at Dai. "I know I've said it before but I still can't help it." he whispered. "But Dai is hot!" ( xD )

Dai rolled his eyes, ignoring their whispers as he dried off.

Kenta smiled. "True."

(I love that song. -3-)Dai walked by Yuro and blew out a little puff of air, messing up his hair a little to annoy him.

Kenta looked down at Death, "You're all wet.." he then smirked a little. "Want me to dry you off?"

Yuro skipped out and called, "Kentaaa!~" Then walked into the living room and spun around and struck a goofy pose. The chains softly jingiling with his movements.

Death michiviously smiled and then turned his attention on Yuro, "It looks even better the second time!~"

Yuro smiled bright and ran and hugged Kenta.

Kenta shrugged, looking up as Dai stepped into the room and sat down. "Did you have fun, Daisuke?" Kenta asked. Dai leaned back into the chair, running his fingers over the fibers of the towel over his shoulders. "Kind of..." They both kept their cool, but you could practically see the tension crackle between them like electricity.

Dai muttered, "Sure.."

ooc//I couldn't send the PM to you because it said your inbox or whatever is full.. -3-

Deletes them~ So we can contenue the smexiness.

ooc//Yay~

bic//"I didn't say it wasn't fun.." Dai looked up at him. He gave him a certain look, trying to remind him about their little scene in the closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back