Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

Yuro tried to hide the laugh rising up and then put his hand over his mouth and looked at the window, his shoulders softly shaking.

Ooc: I hope you guys don't mind 1st person RPing. I just find it easier.

Blake: I don't think it was that hard to spot; she acts as if she's never seen a bathroom before. The door was open with the lights on for god sakes.

"You just passed by it when you entered the apartment." I said as if she was oblivious to it being a few feet away from her.

"It's over there, first door to your left." I pointed it out to her.

Amber dipped her head and muttered, "Thanks.." Then wen't into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later with the small pj pants loose on her waist and the shirt sleeve falling over her shoulder. She shook out her now fluffy and soft hair out and ran her fingers through the locks.

ooc// I don't mind :)

Death laid his head in Damon's lap and closed his eyes, beggining to drift off.

Yuro hummed a song and tapped his finger as the beat.

Blake: I almost chuckle when I saw how loose my pajamas were on her. Was I that fat? That thought made me want to burst out laughing as well but I kept my expression as straight as paper. I sat back on the couch and nodded before waving a hand at her, indicating she could leave and go to sleep.

"Alright, it seems like you're all warmed up now so you can sleep in my room. Third door to your right." I tell her. I might not like her kind but I wasn't tryna be rude.

Amber shrugged her shoulders and quitely walked into his bedroom and looked around before soflty sitting on the bed and stretching a little.

Damon looked down at Death and smiled. "We're bored to death in heaven, and all alone in hell.." Dai sang, watching the road and the blurry headlights of the other cars.

ooc//Can you guess what song he's singing. o3o

I think I got the lyrics right xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back