Full Moon (Were's and Vampires) Role Play

ooc// BLACK VIEL BRIDES FALLEN ANGLES!!~~~~

I love that song xD

bic// Yuro nodded his head and smiled as he tapped the beat with his finger.

Blake: I shrugged as well as she left then slid back into the couch, turning the tv off in the process and got myself comfortable as I tried to get some sleep.

Blake: I shut my eyes as I tried to let the quiet of the night carry me away to sleep but apparently it would take a whole lot more than closing my eyes to get me to sleep. This is why I hated rain, the pitter patter was keeping me up. I groan and took the couch pillow, wrapping it around my face.

ooc//Yuss!

BVB <3

bic//Damon started feeling sleepy, too, from the sound of the rain battering the car. "We scream, we shout.." Dai glanced up at the rear-veiw mirror to look at Yuro.

Amber pulled her mp3 out of her jacket pocket that sat next to her and plugged in the headphones and sang softly to 'Blame it, by Of Mice & Men'

Yuro lipsynced and closed his eyes as he nodded to the beat.

ooc//^^' Lol, Chey, I accidently deleted your PM.. Can you re-send it please?

Sorry. xD

bic//"To those who sing alone; No need to feel this sorrow. We scream, we shout. We are the fallen angels." Dai found himself singing at a normal tone.

Dai smiled back at him, continuing to sing. "Follow the morning star, On a land where darkness failed. The passion left unholy, now you find yourself.."

Blake: My ears perked up a bit when I heard a small bit of "blame it". I instantly knew she was still up. Huh. I guess I wasn't the only one having a tough time sleep. After a few minutes or so, my eyes started to become heavy and I soon fell asleep.

Yuro leaned on his arm as he listened to Dai sing.

Amber laid on her back and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep to the beat of Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.

ooc//I guess we can skip because I'm impatient xD

bic//Dai pulled the car into the driveway and parked, shutting the engine off. Damon grabbed the door handle, ready to run through the rain and into the house.

Death's eyes were half opened and he swayed as he yawned again.

Yuro looked at Death and chuckled before jumping out of the car and slamming the door behind him as he ran to the porch. (Kenta should be there to catch him~ XDDD)

(Yes. X3) Dai sighed and got out, opening the door on Death's side. "Come here." he held out his hands, started to get soaked all over again/

Death crawled over to Dai.

Yuro dashed towards the porch and tensed when he heard the boom of the thunder and saw the flash of light across the sky.

Dai pulled Death over to him and picked him up, sheilding him from the rain as much as he could.

The front door opened and Kenta grabbed Yuro, pulling him inside. "Are you okay, love?"

I guess thats a no. Kenta sat down and pulled Yuro closed beside him as Damon came in, panting.

Dai kicked the door shut and ran up to the porch.

Yuro shook as water dripped onto the floor from his hair and clothes. His eyes were wide and he trembled.

Death grumbled, "Stupid Rain.."

Kenta didn't mind getting wet as he snuggled closer to Yuro and held him tighter. He softly kissed the top of his head. "There's nothing to be scared of, I've got you." he murmured in his smooth, silky voice. He glanced up at Dai as he walked in with Death in his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back