• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Ice watches and says in a low voice" he's one of us my sixth sense, but nevertheless this should be interesting". Some the women whispering is he her boyfriend if so lucky her. ' oh snap i just remembered i have to give erin a promotion he's been working very hard, but soon as this is done i'll head over the mexican and grab my self something to eat'.

@Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor just backed up to ice as she smiled a little as she had the food" food can we eat now ice i'm hungry" she whined a little bit as she looked toward Alisa as she grabbed for her hand she was scared if hunters would be in this mall" shoping for clothes with big sister and Ice" she say remembering what ice said about being her brother he didn't like it she just sighed" ice can i get what they call it music i want to do normal things like humans do" she whisper in his ear @Leo Radomir @Mitchs98

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just backed up to ice as she smiled a little as she had the food" food can we eat now ice i'm hungry" she whined a little bit as she looked toward Alisa as she grabbed for her hand she was scared if hunters would be in this mall" shoping for clothes with big sister and Ice" she say remembering what ice said about being her brother he didn't like it she just sighed" ice can i get what they call it music i want to do normal things like humans do" she whisper in his ear @Leo Radomir @Mitchs98
@Purloin kitty

Alisa Ann

"Da. Of course we can. What do vy want to eat?" She replied while leading her up to the line for the food. "We can get vy some clothes after, then get the groceries." She added. She glanced over to the man Ice had confirmed as one of them and shrugged. She guessed it was possible, really, though she was inclined to believe them.

Mitchs98 said:
@Purloin kitty
Alisa Ann

"Da. Of course we can. What do vy want to eat?" She replied while leading her up to the line for the food. "We can get vy some clothes after, then get the groceries." She added. She glanced over to the man Ice had confirmed as one of them and shrugged. She guessed it was possible, really, though she was inclined to believe them.
Ice nods to tay chan's request and then says" I want mexican and Jenny soma can sit with us since he was nice enough to pay for tay's meal and i'm somewhat curious to how this plays out, and yes having another guy along will help me pick out a gift for you two ladies".

Taylor just smiled as she gave her a sad look she just sighed finding the table while she sat down she was picking at her food" what is it what food is that" she asked smiling" Alisa we go clothes shopping" she say swinging her feet on the chair she just held the stick while picking at the food @Leo Radomir @Mitchs98

~Kenny soma~

He decides to sit with them as he follows them to the table and sits down with them all a little bit shy as he never really bonded with people in school or high school because he was to buzy hosting awesome parties for everyone "so clothes shopping eh if you lot want I can take you to my favourt shop in town and shout you all a few cloths of your choosing"

Taylor smiled" i'm taylor" she say as she smiled" do you go to school" she asked tilting her head" what is school" she asked as she was eating the sandwich"" kenny what is your favorite store" she asked @Purloin kitty

""We'll ill give you these first " he hands 1 million dollar bills to each of his new friends " and I use to go to school but all I do now is work in my show room at porche as a mechanic servicing people's cars then I build up project cars for my self or sell them to clients for a lot of money also nice to meet you tayler" he shakes her hand kindly ((will wait for the others to post))

Taylor was sitting with the others as she was playing with her food she didn't understand why the boy kissed her hand she wasn't even looking at her friends she was pouting she just pushed away her food" i'm not hungry" she told him closing her eyes she wished she could see the operation sucked" when will i be able to see again Ice" she say to him as she had her head on the table she didn't know who she was really she just frowned tears in her eyes her friends couldn't see her crying she felt the tears dropping down on the floor @Leo Radomir @Mitchs98

@Leo Radomir @Purloin kitty @Zeldafangirl

Alisa Ann

After they'd ordered their food and sat down Kenny seemed to of decided to take up Ice's offer of joining them. She was still a little wary of him, but he was a Zodiac so she was sure he was fine. Alisa sighed as Taylor began crying and refused to eat, though she wasn't entirely sure why. "
That sounds great Kenny." She told him, deciding to address his offer first before turning to Taylor. "Ya is sure vy will be able to see soon Taylor. Vy should eat too, vy can't get better if vy doesn't eat enough to keep healthy. Right Ice?" She told her.

Taylor listen to what Alisa said as she whipe her tears on her shirt as she looked at the food" its just hard ya know" she say as she looked at her she picked up the hamburger as she decide eat it as she enjoyed it " num" she say eating the food" i'm sorry i upset you Alisa" she say pouting a little bit she was happy that no one was staring at her her sister scared them

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor listen to what Alisa said as she wiped her tears on her shirt as she looked at the food" its just hard ya know" she say as she looked at her she picked up the hamburger as she decide eat it as she enjoyed it " num" she say eating the food" i'm sorry i upset you Alisa" she say pouting a little bit she was happy that no one was staring at her sister scared them
Ice then looks between them and says" it's understable it's a difficult time give your still getting used to your new life and just recently had the op, and yes she's right you need to eat and stay healthy otherwise it could take a month". "That aside though i'll put the head phones on in the music station and tell you what the tracks are and such". Ice then turns to kenny and gives a polite but assertive look saying i'm sorry but i can't take your money.

@Mitchs98 @Purloin kitty

Taylor just nodded" okay i understand i'll listen" she say as she looked down" its a little tough but i'm trying to stay strong like you and big sister" she say to him as she smiled as she was eating a hamburger as she smiled" good food" she say enjoying her time with them she didn't really trust the new zodiac some can be bad she had enough experience with them she looked towards Alisa than back at ice" what music station ice" she asked with a questioning look

Erin was at the mall as he was getting new clothes for his work as he smiled going to the food court he had his scarf on he didn't want to bug his boss so he got went to sit alone he already ate something from his crush he liked @Leo Radomir @Mitchs98

"It's for where I'm going to take you trust me you'll love the store it my cavort place to shop for clothes so please take it" he smiles hoping that they would because he hopes to be friends with them even though he cursed with turning into a cute rabbit be he dosnt mine

[QUOTE="Purloin kitty]"It's for where I'm going to take you trust me you'll love the store it my cavort place to shop for clothes so please take it" he smiles hoping that they would because he hopes to be friends with them even though he cursed with turning into a cute rabbit be he dosnt mine

[/QUOTE]
Ice sighs and then says" kenny you don't seem like a bad guy but i got to be honest with you flashing money won't win you good people, it will just win people that need money and i don't need money and if i did i'd earn it because it just doesn't feel right otherwise". " i'm not saying tay isn't a pretty but with out realizing your making her uncomfortable and till she can look after her self i said i would help her get used to things".

"Oh ok I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I was going to shout you all to shop at my favorite shop but that ok we can just hang out here" he feels a bit hurt but understands that showing off wont win friends in anyway

Taylor finshed her food as she looked at Alisa as she smiled" come on can we go shopping i'm done" she say excited kicking her feet on her chair" i need clothes this is the only clothes i have" she say as she just smiled she was uncofortable around the new guy the only people she really trusted was Alisa and Ice she didn't trusted anyone else he had to gain her trust she didn't like to be treated different she felt like she was diffrent around the new guy" come on let ice and to new guy talk i can't wait for the surprise later on" she told her holding her hand @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor finshed her food as she looked at Alisa as she smiled" come on can we go shopping i'm done" she say excited kicking her feet on her chair" i need clothes this is the only clothes i have" she say as she just smiled she was uncofortable around the new guy the only people she really trusted was Alisa and Ice she didn't trusted anyone else he had to gain her trust she didn't like to be treated different she felt like she was diffrent around the new guy" come on let ice and to new guy talk i can't wait for the surprise later on" she told her holding her hand @Mitchs98
Alisa Ann

Alisa sighed as she listened to the conversation between Kenny and Ice. Deciding to ignore it and not comment, she turned to Taylor when she asked to just go ahead and get clothes with her. "Da. We can." She replied. "Ice, Kenny, we'll be back later. Vy two have fun." She told them before standing. "Let's get vy some shoes first, da?" She asked her while leading her out of the food court and towards the shopping area of the mall.

Taylor nodded" okay shoes first" she say as she smiled letting her lead her towards the stors while she was holding the stick that ice gave her as she smiled as she knew ice and kenny was away as she finally spoke up" i don't like the boy i don't trust anyone besides you and Ice" she say" i feel uncomfortable around him he kissed my hand it made me feel uneasy i wanted to punch him" she say to her as she walks to the shoe place @Mitchs98

Erin saw his boss as he smiled" yo" he say speaking up he acted diffrent when he around his boss when he's working" how you doing" he say smiling a bit

Mitchs98 said:
Alisa AnnAlisa sighed as she listened to the conversation between Kenny and Ice. Deciding to ignore it and not comment, she turned to Taylor when she asked to just go ahead and get clothes with her. "Da. We can." She replied. "Ice, Kenny, we'll be back later. Vy two have fun." She told them before standing. "Let's get vy some shoes first, da?" She asked her while leading her out of the food court and towards the shopping area of the mall.
Ice nodded then turns back to kenny and says to kenny" Of course you weren't trying to be rude most people aren't like that but i have to be honest with you tay's not the sort of girl that likes that sort of thing if you want to win her over you have to be more subtle about it". "And yo to you to erin i've been meaning to talk to you sorry about the last six months the board has been slaying me with paper work truth be told i want to kill them". "We can talk about that later right now were going hunting for presents, you want to get something for cinla i assume i known for a while you've been crushing on her not that i blame you she's not like other snakes that's why i'm on friendly terms with her".

@Purloin kitty @Zeldafangirl

Erin face turned red" um yeah how did you know" he asked" sure i go with you to get her something" he say as he smiled" and its fine i don't blame you work is work we just have to deal with it" he say looking at him" who you giving the presents too ice" he say he say his name when he's out but not on his job as he looked at the other boy @Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor nodded" okay shoes first" she say as she smiled letting her lead her towards the stors while she was holding the stick that ice gave her as she smiled as she knew ice and kenny was away as she finally spoke up" i don't like the boy i don't trust anyone besides you and Ice" she say" i feel uncomfortable around him he kissed my hand it made me feel uneasy i wanted to punch him" she say to her as she walks to the shoe place @Mitchs98
Erin saw his boss as he smiled" yo" he say speaking up he acted diffrent when he around his boss when he's working" how you doing" he say smiling a bit
Alisa Ann

Alisa couldn't help but grin at Taylor. She kind of reminded her of herself a bit, she found her lack of knowing how some people acted adorable really. Chuckling she shook her head. "Ya is sure he didn't mean anything by it. Some people have different ways of acting, da? Some people greet girls that way, ya isn't sure why it's a thing, but people do." She replied. "Ya is sure vy has nothing to worry about, vy looks just like a normal little girl. Ya doubts anyone would want to do anything to you here." She added.

Taylor face turned bright red when she say saied about her being an an normal little girl" i'm not that little you know i'm 13 yeah i know i don't act my age but its because i never had a good childhood but i feel like i known you my whole life the boy talked about school what is school" she say to er" are we there yet" she asked smiling @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor face turned bright red when she say saied about her being an an normal little girl" i'm not that little you know i'm 13 yeah i know i don't act my age but its because i never had a good childhood but i feel like i known you my whole life the boy talked about school what is school" she say to er" are we there yet" she asked smiling @Mitchs98
Alisa Ann

Alisa giggled, "
Okay okay, vy isn't a little girl. Vy just acts like one." She replied teasingly. They arrived in the shoe store just as soon as she'd asked if they were there. "Da. We are. Do vy know what size shoe vy wears?" She asked.

Taylor looked at her" hm let me answer that question lets see i'm blind and i was in a lab so do you think i know my shoe size ah no" she say as she just giggled she looked around trying to see the color as she saw a red converse a slip on" i want to try this one" shse say smiling @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back