• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fruit Basket:The Zodiac Curse

Taylor just looked at him" come on it's not my fault" as she through a appeals at him she was mad at him she just went to her room acting mad" leave me alone ice" she say

Eric looked at his boss" what wrong with her" he asked" well let's get down to business" she say to him

@Leo Radomir

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just looked at him" come on it's not my fault" as she through a appeals at him she was mad at him she just went to her room acting mad" leave me alone ice" she say
Eric looked at his boss" what wrong with her" he asked" well let's get down to business" she say to him

@Leo Radomir
Ice just gently laughs and says" I was somewhat joking but yeah back to biz, i redid a lot of the terms after talking to the board because the old contract wasn't very fair i hope this one is more fair, please take your time and look over it erin".

Eric looked at him as she smiled" wow sir okay I read over it sir" he say as he looked at him" I understand sir thank you for the chance" he say looking at him he just smiled

Taylor went back downstairs as she was looking for alisa she was like a sister to her she was touching the walls" Ice where is Alicia I can't find her" she asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Eric looked at him as she smiled" wow sir okay I read over it sir" he say as he looked at him" I understand sir thank you for the chance" he say looking at him he just smiled
Taylor went back downstairs as she was looking for alisa she was like a sister to her she was touching the walls" Ice where is Alicia I can't find her" she asked
Alisa Ann

Alisa was taking a nap on the couch after falling asleep while watching TV. The day had been decently stressful, falling down stairs and what not. Plus transforming back to a human in front of the doctor and Ice. She wasn't sure which was more stressful, really. Though it also had its good points, the good points being helping Taylor with her eyesight and such. She was happy for her, she'd be able to see soon. Her ears twitched on the edge of conciousness as she heard Taylor walk down the stairs looking for her. Yawning and stretching she moved to peek her head over the back of the couch. "
Ya is over here. Something wrong Taylor?" She asked her.

Taylor just smiled a bit as she bumped into the couch as she sighed" nothing wrong I just want to hang with you boys is talking I'm bored what is that" she point to the tv sitting on the other couch messing with her necklace she was still angry and embarrassed what ice said to the boy she just hug her knees looking at Alicia" did I wake you" she frowned she just wanted to see but it was hard she was trying to hide what ice said to her from Alicia she didn't want her to worry about it @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor just smiled a bit as she bumped into the couch as she sighed" nothing wrong I just want to hang with you boys is talking I'm bored what is that" she point to the tv sitting on the other couch messing with her necklace she was still angry and embarrassed what ice said to the boy she just hug her knees looking at Alicia" did I wake you" she frowned she just wanted to see but it was hard she was trying to hide what ice said to her from Alicia she didn't want her to worry about it @Mitchs98
Alisa Ann

Alisa nodded, "
Okay. And that's a TV. Vy can watch movies and things on it." She replied. She smiled and shook her head when she asked if she woke her up, "Net. Vy didn't. Ya was waking up anyway." She told her. It was clear something was bothering Taylor that she didn't tell her, which immediately made her wonder if Ice had told her something bad or something about her having to leave. Or maybe she was feeling bad about her eyesight again? Regardless she stood and moved to sit beside her before wrapping an arm around her shoulders in a comforting manner. "Are vy sure everything is okay?" She asked her.

Taylor looked at her as she sighed" I'm fine really" she lied as she sighed as she look away looking at ice talking to the boy" he said something embarrassing to him about me bumping into him when I first met you guys I was blind I was in the bathroom with him and it hurts my feelings I don't like feeling like this" she say as she was pouting" I threw an apple at him" she say @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked at her as she sighed" I'm fine really" she lied as she sighed as she look away looking at ice talking to the boy" he said something embarrassing to him about me bumping into him when I first met you guys I was blind I was in the bathroom with him and it hurts my feelings I don't like feeling like this" she say as she was pouting" I threw an apple at him" she say @Mitchs98
Alisa Ann

Alisa nodded slowly. So that was it. She thought it was something kind of more severe than telling an embarrassing story about her. Though she giggled when she said she threw an apple at Ice. She smiled at her and rubbed her shoulder, "Taylor. It's nothing to worry about. Ice was just messing with vy. Ya know..my might be able to do something to get back at him. Sound good?" She told her. "He wasn't trying to upset vy anyway...but ya thinks he should get something in return." She added with a semi-evil chuckle.

Ice twitched as he could feel a little darkness and says" I'll tell you what we do for fun after you've finished reading the new contract mr add eric, all jokes side though though i hope no more injuries, because i'd like to enjoy the few days off i get here and there".

@Zeldafangirl

Eric looked at him as he finished reading the contract as he sign his name as he smiled he was glad he got a pronation" cool" he say as he looked at the girls then was thinking of the girl he likes @Leo Radomir

Taylor looked at her" but it was so embarrassing I don't like that feeling" she say to her I think we should get our revange" she told her as she looked up" I should hit him with my stick" she say as she giggled as she put the chain of her necklace n her mouth @Mitchs98

Zeldafangirl said:
Eric looked at him as he finished reading the contract as he sign his name as he smiled he was glad he got a pronation" cool" he say as he looked at the girls then was thinking of the girl he likes @Leo Radomir
Taylor looked at her" but it was so embarrassing I don't like that feeling" she say to her I think we should get our revange" she told her as she looked up" I should hit him with my stick" she say as she giggled as she put the chain of her necklace n her mouth @Mitchs98
Ice smiles and then puts the documents in a folder and then, say" Ok then that's settled as for what we do for fun well, i do play paintball from time to time with some of the guys from school which is always a laugh". "But that aside i was thinking it would be cool to get a games room in the house but i have to ask alyssa because this is her house even though i pay rent, last all all i wonder if allisa will like the necklace i bought her, up till recently she had no idea i liked her more than a friend i guess that's my fault for teasing the stuffing out of her at times".

@Mitchs98

Taylor looked at the door as she heard a bell ring as she smiled she was kicking her feet on the couch she got up from the couch as she walked to the door" ice someone at the door" she say holding her stick maybe hurt ice for making her sad

Zeldafangirl said:
Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked at the door as she heard a bell ring as she smiled she was kicking her feet on the couch she got up from the couch as she walked to the door" ice someone at the door" she say holding her stick maybe hurt ice for making her sad
Alisa Ann

Alisa smiled softly at the girl, "Aww, vy are so cute sometimes vy know that?" She told her with a giggle. She really did find Taylor adorable by the way she acted so innocent. She nodded when she said they should get revenge. Alisa herself didn't have anything to get revenge for..but Taylor did, and she fully intended on helping her. She shook her head when she mentioned hitting him with her stick, "Net, don't do that. Hitting him for no reason is wrong, even if he did make vy embarrassed. Though..ya wish ya could of seen vy hit him with the apple." She told her. "Net...my need to think of something even better. More subtle." She explained. "How about my take his bed and toss it out of the window? Or...burn his favorite shirt." She asked her.

Taylor looked at her as she start to blush a little bit" you think I'm cute" she say blushing as her face was red" we don't have to maybe burn his favorite shirt" she say" what is his favorite shirt" she say tilting her head as she smiled happily

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked at her as she start to blush a little bit" you think I'm cute" she say blushing as her face was red" we don't have to maybe burn his favorite shirt" she say" what is his favorite shirt" she say tilting her head as she smiled happily
Alisa Ann

Alisa giggled and hugged Taylor when she started blushing when she called her cute. She was just so freaking adorable! But the question was if she knew the way she meant it. "Yes! Vy is really adorable and cute." She responded while still hugging her. Now that she thought about it..what shirt was his favorite? She'd never exactly asked. Oh well..they could just burn everything. Or not. That'd just be mean. "Alright. My can just toss his bed out of the window then. Sound good?" She asked her before finally releasing her.

Taylor looked at her as she smiled" do we have to pull s prank on him I mean it be mean" she say to her as she looked up at her" what if he hate us forever I don't want him to hate me" she say as she was messing with her necklace" I don't like to be different I want to learn how to fight like you and icey" she say to her making a nickname for ice

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor looked at her as she smiled" do we have to pull s prank on him I mean it be mean" she say to her as she looked up at her" what if he hate us forever I don't want him to hate me" she say as she was messing with her necklace" I don't like to be different I want to learn how to fight like you and icey" she say to her making a nickname for ice
Alisa Ann

Alisa blinked in confusion. Hadn't she just wanted to do something to herself a minute or two ago? Then she said why, made much more sense. She chuckled when she finished speaking while gently patting her on the head. "
Don't worry Taylor, he won't hate us. And my don't have to do anything if vy doesn't want to." She told her. "And don't worry, when vy can see better my will teach vy how to protect self." She added.

Taylor got patted on the head" no touchie no touchie hair" she laughed a little" okay yay I glad he won't hate us" she say" I can help you" she say walking towards his room with her

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor got patted on the head" no touchie no touchie hair" she laughed a little" okay yay I glad he won't hate us" she say" I can help you" she say walking towards his room with her
@Leo Radomir

Alisa Ann

Alisa giggled at her reaction, "
Oh? Vy doesn't like it when vy hair gets touched? Ya will have to remember that." She told her teasingly as she followed her slowly up to Ices' room. "Alright, good. My will have to be quiet though. My don't want him to hear us." She whispered to her. Soon enough they reached his room and she opened the window. "Get one and and ya will get the other, its kind of heavy so it might take a bit to move." She told her quietly while gripping to top end of the bed.

Taylor was just smiling as she grabbed the bed as she was giggling quietly" this is fun spending time with you" she say as they was carrying the bed out of the window" when will we go see a movie" she whispered

Ice didn't show it but he could feel a wave of exhaustion and pain catching up on him so he says gently just loud enough for erin" It urks me to say this but i don't feel so hot and need to sleep". Ice stumbles around a little knocking a few things to the side before he makes his way to the couch but doesn't make it to the couch and falls forward and whacks his head on a side table breaking it by accident because of his sheer mussels. Ice doesn't say anything just twitches there are the pain from to much exercise and ripple through his body.

Zeldafangirl said:
Taylor was just smiling as she grabbed the bed as she was giggling quietly" this is fun spending time with you" she say as they was carrying the bed out of the window" when will we go see a movie" she whispered
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Ice didn't show it but he could feel a wave of exhaustion and pain catching up on him so he says gently just loud enough for erin" It urks me to say this but i don't feel so hot and need to sleep". Ice stumbles around a little knocking a few things to the side before he makes his way to the couch but doesn't make it to the couch and falls forward and whacks his head on a side table breaking it by accident because of his sheer mussels. Ice doesn't say anything just twitches there are the pain from to much exercise and ripple through his body.

[/QUOTE]
Alisa Ann

Alisa grinned and nodded, "
Da. Ya enjoys spending time with vy to." She whispered back. They almost had the bed to the window, getting it through would be easy once they reached it. 'Course, Ice might be a BIT mad, but she doubted he'd stay mad at them. Espeically Taylor, she doubted either of them could ever get mad at her really. "My will go to a movie as soon a vy thinks vy can see well enough. Ya is sure vy really wants to go after all." She whispered. A few more minutes of carrying and the bed was pushed out of the window and unceremoniously landed on the ground below with a thud.

Coincidentally a second thud and a crash was heard a few seconds later, causing Alisa to look outside. Confused it slowly dawned on her that the crash came from downstairs, could someone of broken in?Eyes widenening she looked to Taylor "
Stay here and hide. Ya will see what that noise was. Run if vy hears anything bad." She told her. With that she ran out of the room and slowly and cautiously descended the stairs. She was relieved yet shocked to see it was just Ice passed out on the floor..or perhaps knocked out. Nevertheless she quickly ran over to him shaking him, "Ice! Ice are vy okay? Wake up!" She told him frantically whilst shaking him.

Mitchs98 said:
Alisa Ann
Alisa grinned and nodded, "
Da. Ya enjoys spending time with vy to." She whispered back. They almost had the bed to the window, getting it through would be easy once they reached it. 'Course, Ice might be a BIT mad, but she doubted he'd stay mad at them. Espeically Taylor, she doubted either of them could ever get mad at her really. "My will go to a movie as soon a vy thinks vy can see well enough. Ya is sure vy really wants to go after all." She whispered. A few more minutes of carrying and the bed was pushed out of the window and unceremoniously landed on the ground below with a thud.

Coincidentally a second thud and a crash was heard a few seconds later, causing Alisa to look outside. Confused it slowly dawned on her that the crash came from downstairs, could someone of broken in?Eyes widenening she looked to Taylor "
Stay here and hide. Ya will see what that noise was. Run if vy hears anything bad." She told her. With that she ran out of the room and slowly and cautiously descended the stairs. She was relieved yet shocked to see it was just Ice passed out on the floor..or perhaps knocked out. Nevertheless she quickly ran over to him shaking him, "Ice! Ice are vy okay? Wake up!" She told him frantically whilst shaking him.
Ice body stiffens and he sort of looks up and says in a low pained voice" I look pretty lame huh guess this i get for teasing and i used to think karma was just one made up fairy tail". Ice's face starts to run with sweat as another wave of pain shoot through him, he manages to get up to his knee but then can't keep his balance and falls into her rack. ' crap i didn't mean to do this but my body is so full of pain from the knots and tiredness that it's taking most of my strength to not feel the pain full blast in my body'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back