from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

"NO!" I screamed, holding robbie tight... Being washed while i was asleep wasnt as bad, but i still didnt want it. 
(back soon. going to watch GE)

"Then you'll have to shower then!, I will stand outside and make sure nobody comes, and you can set robbie down on the floor there, and I won't even lay a finger on him!"

I had been biting my lip at the time she punched me, so I'd bitten down hard on my lip and I was bleeding heavilly.. Oh crap, I should have probably called for help just now, I wiped my lip with back of my hand, knwoing that wouldn't stop bleeding.. "What the hell was that for layla?!, I'm here to help you!!" I hissed as I walked out of the room, I couldn't be bothered with her anymore, I would assine a nother nurse to her or something, I didn't want to keep getting hurt like this, because what other mgiht not know, its actually shook me up pretty bad, not as bad as nico, but bad all the same..

I cringed a little at her words, ringing in my ears, my brain had rattled in my head a little then, and I was shaking violently and I also had a banging headache.. I locked her door and sat down ide, hugging my knees..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back